What if you caught your girlfriend doing this?

What if you caught your girlfriend doing this?

Attached: 103.webm (572x720, 1.64M)

I dont have a gf but more

Break up with her for being horrible at sucking dick

I'd wonder when I acquired a girlfriend without my knowledge

Join in, I love sucking black cock

make money by sucking black dick?
i'd head off to /pol/ and post nazi memes

I'd be happy with her decision to do so

cut the niggers cock off, knock him down (temporalily disable him), tie my girlfried up, and then rape the shit out of the weakened nigger in the most brutal fashion in front of my girlfriend

Start rimming him and clean up the creampie, unless he fucked me, then she can clean it up then snowball me

she'd never, she'd have too much to loose

Attached: 1554547815805.png (1030x777, 731K)

Honestly? I'd fucking mangle the pair of them. I'd probably cut his cock off and beat her to death with it. The fucking slut.

>teen sister dates black guys
>find video she emailed to herself
>sucking black cock

Triggered my interracial fetish.

Attached: 1523764475237.jpg (540x280, 23K)

Break a chair across her head, now you may ask why not break a chair across the black guys head, well the reason being for all he knows shes just some single girl and is just as shocked as I am, , he (probably) doesn't know that shes cheating so why be mad at him

Did you even save it, lol?

That IS my girlfriend
And my penis
Your point?

Whatever you say, Pedro

Ask if I can help her finish. If not ask if I can watch from a distance.

> implying I have a girlfriend.

Haha get fucked OP

Take a pic and ask what would Yea Forums do if they caught their gf doing that.

Laugh and then join in and be as rough as I can and make the other bloke uneasy, afterwards grab a bottle of alcohol and a packet of smokes and plan my moving out the next day.

Attached: 1505642572522.png (780x638, 633K)

I've never been in such a rush to get a memory stick from my room. Since finding that I've found alot more. Believe it or not I found the account she uses to sell nudes online aswell.

entrepreneurship is very important for people, especially young women, now a days keeps the American dream alive

what girlfriend

I'd tell her she needs to work on her deep throat skills and push her down from the back of her neck.

"is it friday already? i thought it was thursday"

Attached: 1377850497.jpg (1600x1200, 705K)

>Have you ever seen what a 45 does to a woman's face?
>You know what it does to her pussy?

Attached: MV5BODg4OTE4MzU4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQwNzg1MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1250,1000_AL_.jpg (1250x1000, 168K)