Just lift

>Just lift

The guy on the left looks like a confident man who knows how to treat a girl. The guy on the right looks like a creep. Life is all about face. Not muscles, body language, haircuts, or any of that shit. Just face and genes.

Attached: just lift3.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/clinical-research-facial-features-can-help-diagnose-autism/
classy.am/en/top-6-richest-male-models-in-the-world-of-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guy on the right could turn the guy on left into his bitch

>lifting to impress girls
Idiot, you lift to dominate men and/or to get stronk
You get girls because you dominant, but if that's the goal your a bitch

your right, righty looks quite gay

if you don't wanna lift, don't lift. it's your fucking life boi

99% of women would prefer the guy on the left.

50% of gay men would prefer the guy on the right.

trying to be dominant in modern society is cringe as fuck. If anyone calls your bluff and you throw down you get arrested. Women over the age of 14 want guys with some intelligence and sophistication.

Lift to improve yourself. Women love big arms, wide back, big chest. When you get in a situation where it could kick off- but the other guy shits himself after sizing you up. Its great to be big. Feels good.

>Women love big arms, wide back, big chest. When you get in a situation where it could kick off- but the other guy shits himself after sizing you up. Its great to be big. Feels good.

implying we dont live in a world where everyone pretends to be tough, never have to back up what they say, and they just dial 911.

Attached: emoboy1.jpg (465x700, 40K)

You can be big and smart y'know. I guess it must suck to be wimpy and small.

Yeah, the cops are always there, just when you need them. Seeing your side and backing you 100%. My arse.

Attached: 1557356135378m.jpg (832x1024, 66K)

Clearly guy on left has never showered or had a job rocking the stretched out v neck. But he will take a vegan non fat star bucks frap. Guy on right has focus, hard work, and dedication. Best qualities of a non beta male. Op is a fag

>you throw down you get arrested
Come to Florida, son. You can say the eight magic words to get out of almost any arrest involving violence on your part.*

*be white
*your assailant should be male as well

user must be a nigger faggot

And he loves the cock, by the look of him.

Dude on the right had a better hair cut and dressed like the dude on the left, and also had better lighting/environment he would fuckin' slay

Problem is also he's wearing the sex-offender-rim glasses and that gold chain's not doing him any favours

kek some many 'red pilled' lifters in here, how many of you did a PUA course and got told money and lifting is all you need?

Dude on the left is a fucking cringe beta male
dude on the right is a gigachad

so much seething in here, guy on the left also has a joint in his hand, he seems super fucking cool. You guys are just jealous.

>stats of mommy basement

I imagine hes pretty spot on. Why would you want an ugly jacked dude who, from the looks of him has autism. Instead of the guy on the left? Who is objectively attractive.

>The guy on the left looks like a confident man who knows how to treat a girl

Are you serious? Sure he has a semi attractive face, but looks like he knows how to treat a girl? More like he'll tell you his name is Todd and he's an entrepreneur (which means he creates shitty music, shirts, art, or some other shit that makes no real money) while living either in his parents basement or "just surfing couches man" (mooching off friends) like some kinda faggot. Also you'll find out later his name isn't Todd, it's Bradley and he lives off his dad's money "making art" for a living and is a total fuckboy

Guy on right looks average in the face and above average in the body. If he got a better haircut and a modern pair of glasses he would look more attractive. Looks like he can provide at least.

>You can say the eight magic words to get out of almost any arrest
uhhm.. Daddy please fuck me in the ass... please?

what magic 8 words you nigger?

>Guy on right looks average in the face and above average in the body. If he got a better haircut and a modern pair of glasses he would look more attractive. Looks like he can provide at least.

Thats completely fucking baseless, like the rest of your stupid post. Dude on the right looks like he has a learning disability. Everything you said about the guy on the left is just stereotyping, the kind someone says when they dont actually go outside themselves.

women in av. prefer the raw hairy brutal cavemen even if they try to deny

simple basic instinct

this is why the "refugees" can get white pussy easly because the average white men nowadays faggy looking weak earthworm compared to them

Because he looks like he has autism.

Attached: musclesdontmeannotausticccc.jpg (1432x882, 235K)

not this guy, but you are literally doing the same thing, subjectively describing how left/right appears to you.

They fucking do. Read a book. Or get a development psychology degree.

How? he has the traits of an autistic person. I didnt make up a completely bullshit story about his whole life.

Facial structure has been used to help diagnose autism since 2010

They really don't. You're acting as if their faces are different like people with down syndrome, it has no effect

lmao guy on right is 5'6 at most guaranteed

spectrumnews.org/news/clinical-research-facial-features-can-help-diagnose-autism/

not to mention guy on the left is miles from the camera.

I lift. I left a lot l.
Seven days a week. My bench press is at 275 lbs. I look awesome naked.

But I have no confidence or self esteem. I haven't had sex in four years.

"Just lift" is bullshit.

You obviously don't know much about ASD

im on the spectrum

Then don't make claims you obviously don't know about.

maybe you're righ,t but i dont think i have a particular look and i've never noticed a pattern myself. sorry

Guy on the left looks like he cruises the downtown clubs for that one 12" black cock to just ruin his insides while he cries about "reparations". Also looks like he's homeless and will probably swallow a big bowl of buckshot soup.

Guy on the right looks like he reads a lot of books, has a nice paying job because he put effort into his life and lives moderate, but boring existence.

Attached: 17498835_10155188134940452_3782986537930206307_n.jpg (676x960, 100K)

look up autistic dysmorphologies you brainlet.

and apparently dumb as fuck, too.
He truly believes that women want beta faggots to sire their children and protect and provide for the family.
And you're right, it's not hard to be intelligent and still capable of beating the fuck out of someone if necessary.

I guess you look like the guy on the right but not hench? kek

Guy on the left looks like an effeminate druggie. A lot of girls would go after him, sure. If you want trashy broads who are stuck in high school, you'll probably want to look like him.

No girls would go for the guy on the right though, hes genuinely scary looking and not in a badass way. In a giant pedo way

>hench

Stop being British, you faggot

Apologies user.

you should try reading his post again user...

Guy on the left looks like a fucking heroin addict, guy on the right looks like a strong, honorable man that would have chicks crawling all over him

Oh, no question. He creeps me out too. But to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if that was shooped. His face looks like a guy with low T, but his body is clearly a guy who is juicing.

they're both faggots

Yeah he doesnt seem to be able to grow a beard.

You retard there is no difference. The woman will marry the one on the right so that he could economical support her. Meanwhile she would fuck the guy on the left sometimes just because her husband doesn't give to her the attention she need because he works 10/day,

incel logic

guy on the left looks like a diseased malnourished fagtard who would rip off any girl he met for a pack of smokes
guy on right looks like a guido tryhard who, despite his gains, still strikes out at the gym.
even his guido chain can't help him reel in the pussy.
dude on the right is jersey shore sans the spray tan. he's a dumb faggot like the rest of em, just not a dumb orange faggot

sounds like my fucking dream

No henching needed SoyBoi. But if you knew shit about anything you'd probably have come to the realization that you need two things to look like that
>1.) Time
and
>2.) Money
He's not black, so unlikely he got that ripped in prison. Meaning he has to devote a lot of his time to that at his own expense, which means he has to have disposable income...
My man, you're just upset you're a faggot lover. Enjoy the cocks

Attached: djfhcxnfadi21.jpg (750x543, 43K)

Better to be ugly and fit than be lanky and ugly like you OP.

That is inverted 'incel' logic

not really.
women pull that shit regularly.
they have their provider and their fuckboy
you're probably neither, so you're quick to project your own involuntary celibacy in the form of an insult on an anonymous message board.
congrats on your black belt in dicksucking.

The guy on the left is a highly paid model. The guy on the right is a russian autistic man who takes steroids. sik deductions tho brooo

What is shaving for 500, alex

They both look kinda shitty. Left should start eating a bit. Right is just an ugly nerd.

Got the whole world figured out havent you, and all women are exactly the same.

>Neither of these are true
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

shaving to the point of not having follicules? Does he get laser treatments on his face?

It's about appearance and personality. I'm a skinny-ish dude who works out irregularly, and I have no problem getting girls. Get a good haircut, a decent outfit or two, and be presentable. The rest will sort itself out.

HIs name is Jon Kortajarena you fucking idiot

Haven't got basic literacy figured out yet, have you?
Never said ALL women
Fuck off back to tumblr, mong.

It doesn't last user. Find a real woman. Someone who will walk the dog, take the kids to school, keep the house clean, when you're laid up with the ass cancer. And you will be. We all will. The hoes will bail at the first sign of trouble. Find a real woman.

I wish I could project this much. I mean if I were you I'd project out of being a faggot, but hey, let those who love dick eat their cake.

Attached: 1499012877856.jpg (485x491, 23K)

Kek he has money and looks, what do you say now you fucking losers?

Attached: kekkkk.jpg (1407x641, 164K)

hey brainlet

>mong
How's bongland?

Impressive.
You are now a second dan black belt in penis sucking.

Wouldn't know, but project a little harder, shit-for-brains.

So many salty nerds in here. Guy on the right looks like a fucking nutcase. Deal with it. Guy on the left is a famous model/actor.

>Knows male supermodels by name
Bro, the only fucking idiot is you. Who the fuck devotes their shallow little lives to such worthless people? Should round them up and bleach their DNA with bullets in the streets.

Glasses instantly lower your sexual value as a male.

the guy on the left will actually be fucking bitches, while the guy one the right makes gay threats online about turning other guys into his bitch

Attached: IMG_0260.jpg (125x121, 2K)

What is reverse image search

>spanish

Truly the most degenerate of all white people. Next to pollacks, of course. And Russians.

Spaniards made Mexicans. Don't forget that.

Attached: 1556520838096.jpg (670x671, 60K)

Guy on the right looks like he lives in a council house, drives a Vauxhall Vectra and has 3 kids with 2 seperate mothers.

Jesus christ you're a petty stupid person. Just admit you were fucking wayyyy off base.

>sure
sure

>not even a PNG with transparency
>jpeg artifacts ruin the effect

You unforgivable faggot

Still looks homeless and pretty pathetic. Sorry you'd give money to such a waste of human skin. Doesn't change that he's probably only there because he does what all homeless people do, take cock for money.

Dick size is all that matters, if you're below 7 inches it doesn't matter what else you have HAHAH

guy on the right seems like an honorable dude, guy on the left probably skate boards in his 30's, I have no issue with either one, and I doubt either of them will have much problem finding and keeping a girlfriend.

give money?

kek you're seeeethinggg

Are you mad that he's insulting your boy crush?

Attached: 45510989_2232171616816713_8323631372514099200_n.jpg (768x960, 96K)

Yea when they are 15yo after that the gay manbun shit falls to the side.

>mad because you idolize nobody's
Bruhzilla. Nobody

I would smirk if some bodybuilder tried to intimidate me. Honestly, that's pretty much all tall/meathead guys have and when they realize you're not falling for it they get hella frustrated

guy on the right looks like senator armstrong

Oh shit guys, watch out for Mr. "I took one jiu jitsu class and now I'm hot shit" over here

>A guy who failed HS while the "jocks" passed
kek

kekkkk

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MEMES JACK

Guy on left looks like he knows the best herion dealer in a 50 mile radius.

Attached: 1553100493662.jpg (400x278, 36K)

Shit guy on the left is an actual millionaire apparently.

some girls are just into different stuff, i know chicks that literally only chase the tall, skinny, smoking, tired guys because thats the aesthetic that gets them going

ive met plenty of women thaty could give 2 shits about how much you work out, and some who list it as a high priority

get off Yea Forums for more than 25 minutes and youll see just how complex the world really is

His net worth is 290,000

He's barely upper middle class.

>800458765
Net Worth: $82 million

Are you actually retarded?

Source?

Hes the 4th highest paid male model in the world.

Male models don't make what females do.

The 4th highest one does.

In 2015 he was a nobody, now hes worth 225 million apparently, 82 was 2017

I'm guessing
"I felt in fear for my life officer"

And here's an article that disagrees

classy.am/en/top-6-richest-male-models-in-the-world-of-2018/

I think the truth is, nobody knows what these guys actually make because.. well, why would they? They can only estimate.

Alright scrawny fag. You also have to put effort into appearance. Yeah lifting isn't a guarantee but it helps a lot

>now hes worth 225 million apparently,
So he is the most successful male model in history. Also, making more than any female model does currently. (Kendall Jennner being the highest paid currently..and she don't make that much)

I think those are pesos and not dollars dude.

guy on the left looks like a dirty hipster skeeze on the verge of homelessness with a possible drug addiction

the man on the right looks like if he wanted to fuck the guy on the left he could