How should I kill these 2 nests in my backyard?

How should I kill these 2 nests in my backyard?
Serious inquires only!
If someone gets 1111 quads, I'll kill both nests with a stick.

Attached: nest_1.jpg (2074x1383, 398K)

Attached: nest_2.jpg (2074x1383, 562K)

Fire and magnets

dont kill them wasps are bros

Fuck you and your quads requirement, a real man would fill a bucket with his cum, piss, and liquid shit, knock the hives in to the bucket, and drown the little faggots in his various bodily fluids.

Please elaborate.

If they aren't bothering you leave them alone.

With wasp killer spray. Duh.

Pressure washer

Last one I killed with a lighter and WD40. Blasted it for about 3 seconds and it worked.

Only one crawled out after but its wings had burnt off.

napalm - the gentlemans choice

Cleanse with fire.

just eat it they carry antibiotics

You can fuck right off

Wasps are useless cunts that deserve extinction

Wasps are the niggers of insects and not your bros at all

If on house dump gas and light

Bee-friend them and make them your buds.
Bee.. friend, get it? cause you know you befriend a person and they are like bees. It is a play on words, why did you just pick up that gun for?

Attached: Japanese Hornets.jpg (800x450, 110K)

Couple cans of raid and dont stop spraying until the movement stops

Smarter than bees, can recognize individual human faces. Kill parasitic insects, better pollinators than European bees. The brain trust of reddit at it again in this thread. Help a tiny insect that might sting me if I grab it flew kind of near to my face when I was mowing the lawn!

I hope you get stung to death

They are still very small. Grab a good plastic bag, stuff the nests in and then dispose in any way you feel like. Prepare to get stung a couple of times though.

Capture and pin them down one by one while they still breathe.

Attached: 20190510_163113.jpg (4032x2268, 1.45M)

Wee'd just put a bag around em, and FUCKING gas those heckers
Put the can inside the bag and get a good grip on the can
Place the bag around the nest and start spraying those fuckers, that way u keep them, and most of the gas in the bag

When the first start dropping just keep it on for a couple more seconds, then wait about a min and if you see more activity gas em again

If not just get something to scrape the nest off where they are and let the hive drop down in the bag

Done did it a couple of times meself

Keep in mind that you want em to all be in or away of the nest at the time of engasment

Just spray the motherfuckers with wasp killer.
Wear gloves and protect your head.use lots of spray, they are small nests and it should be over quickly.

Jew wasps

>engasment

Attached: 3THFD2E.png (336x408, 169K)

>European bees

Newfag

Be sure to scrub off all of the nest, even the stalk. Wasps mark their nesting sites with pheromones and will rebuild their nests in the same places, even if the area has been recently cleared with poison.

Eat it. Fucking eat it

Carb cleaner & a lighter

if the other one's the same size, just use a garden hose and gtfo. not enough wasps to worry about.

>On local news tonight,a house on Maplewood avenue mysteriously caught on fire today killing a family of four.the fire department is investigating the cause. Back to you John.

Cleanse them in holy fire brother

Attached: image.jpg (500x423, 70K)

I had a wasp problem once too. I burned the nest up but the little fuckers kept coming back. After about the 4th time they came back I took a torch to wasp trying to build a new nest. I took the burnt body and put it next to the spot where they were trying to build. Never saw them again.

>magnets
How the fuck do they work?

Damn! You're a budding genius.

Throw boiling oil on them

Burn down your house.

Throw M80’s at them.

Attached: AF3510DA-D334-45AF-9C42-018875D96525.jpg (1024x1016, 85K)

just grab it with a garbage bag and when its in your hand, turn it inside out to trap them.

shotgun

/r/ing screenshots of the /out/ thread of the Dunning Kreuger guy who brought home a giant wax-sealed hornet's nest asking how to get the honey out

Attached: a9e25d15-1c7b-4fdb-be1c-fe81e8952c09..jpg (1440x1439, 825K)

scoop them into an empty glass jar with screw on lid, poke holes for air, let loos at school in caf or library