Yea Forums I want to be a trap but I don’t want to go through the trouble of feminizing if I’ll just end up looking...

Yea Forums I want to be a trap but I don’t want to go through the trouble of feminizing if I’ll just end up looking like an old drag queen when I’m 50 anyway. Advice, and post traps?

Attached: 7E2E23F3-AA8A-47F3-A26E-162DF74BC016.jpg (737x986, 394K)

bend over, i help u

No

What do you look like now? height, weight, broad shoulders, square jaw? what?

Show ass

Post face with time stamp
We'll judge is you're able to pass with make-up or are a lost cause

There's a reason 99% of traps posted on Yea Forums are

You can just find some gay guy to fuck you who will treat you like one. Dont have to change anything.

Medium height, fairly slender frame when I’m in shape. Not super feminine though, and my face kinda round but not too severe. Definitely not overly masculine looking either.

Sorry, not this time. Maybe if I ever get femme

you'll be fine. Start with the easy stuff - get rid of the body hair and start doing squats and light cardio. See how you look in panties.

Show more pics?

I'm 33 and counting down the days until crossdressing/trapping is no longer fun because I look like a sack of potatoes. I'm alright with that given that I'm not trans and don't have gender dysphoria. Enjoy it while it lasts, or just become a snaptrap :p

It’s more about self-image. I’m not dysphoric but I’d definitely be happier with my looks if I was more feminine.

This is helpful advice, thanks user. I’ll start on that.

Still fun at 33? I’m not there yet but I’m definitely on my way

Suicide

Love you too, user

Got email? Can give help

Oh sorry I cant relate, I'm like the total opposite. I like the psychology of it and the treatment but not the dressing up or anything like that.

I can make a temp one later if you can hold on. Check back and I’ll respond when I can. I appreciate it

Np

start with the gender snapchat/faceapp things, see how you look. Build up your confidence.

[email protected]