ITT: Post weird shit only you do

>ITT: Post weird shit only you do.
I'll start.

Every day after work, I go on Omegle and don't go to sleep until I can successfully make at least one guy shove 3 eggs into his asshole. He has to do all 3 or it doesn't count. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot (14081).png (408x310, 276K)

It's not sexual for me and I never make women do it. Only men. I'm not even attracted to men. I don't know when this started or why I do it, but here we are. I think it's a power thing. When the eggs crack or get "stuck" or "lost" up there is my favorite, although I do take precautions to try and prevent that from happening (e.g. I tell the guys to check the eggs for cracks first.) The panic on their faces is always ridiculous.

Attached: Screenshot (13572).png (412x308, 286K)

Longest I've ever gone without sleeping was 3 full days. It was pretty stressful. It's weird how easy it is to find someone who is willing to do whatever you tell them to, no matter how weird or fucked up. I have hundreds of folders of men shoving eggs in their asses, neatly saved in "incidents," one folder for each successful occasion I've gotten someone to shove an egg up his ass.

Attached: Screenshot (14130).png (405x312, 277K)

What the actual fuck, how did it happen in the first place?

I dunno, I was on Omegle one night (before I started going on every night) and this one guy said something like, "Hi Master, I'll do whatever you want. Please humiliate me." So I started off by telling him to slap himself around a little and he did. I told him to strip and he did. I told him to find something to shove up his asshole and he brought the laptop into the kitchen and grabbed a cucumber.
I saw what was in his refrigerator and told him to put the cucumber back and grab some eggs. He grabbed 3 and brought them back to his room.
I made him put the eggs in his mouth and then shove them into his asshole one by one. Then I made him shit them back out. They came out clean. I made him put them back in his mouth, then back into his asshole. He was masturbating and asked me if he had permission to cum. I told him no.
Made him push the eggs back out but only two came back out. A third was lost in there. He said he couldn't even feel it in there, and pushing was doing nothing. After about 20 minutes he told me he was going to log off and go to the hospital.
The adrenaline from the whole ordeal was exquisite. I did it the next day and the next day and after a while it became routine.

I eventually started tying my sleep to it as a motivator. It became a sort of game: You can't sleep until you hit the goal. It makes you incredibly determined.

It's just really nice to have someone completely submit themselves to you, especially if they're male because males aren't naturally submissive. It makes you feel so powerful.

That's pretty fucked

Well, to be fair, I never take screenshots without their consent if that helps.

Whatever. Just post weird shit you do.

This has turned from a weird shit you only do thread to a "I make omegle dudes shove eggs in their ass AMA"

>I eventually started tying my sleep to it as a motivator. It became a sort of game: You can't sleep until you hit the goal. It makes you incredibly determined.
The master has become the slave.

Attached: c.png (528x492, 492K)

It makes me feel like a hunter in the same way that you don't eat unless you catch something. You don't sleep unless you catch something.

Really didn't mean for that to happen but also didn't want to just start the thread off with nothing and watch it fail

Ok dude. Post a different set and I will believe you

OK

Attached: decearing.png (385x289, 305K)

Attached: control skillz.png (372x278, 134K)

Attached: EGGBOI.png (385x291, 204K)

Can i add you on something op I'd like to view your collection?

Attached: sinking in.png (333x257, 115K)

I'd really rather not share the entire folders until later on when I have a bigger collection.

Attached: one two.png (400x310, 269K)

My sleeping way is weird as fuck im usualy sleeping like animal 2 quilts 2 sleepbags some clothes and few blankets
Im just digging hole in it and sleeping like fucking animal

you ggggeeeeyyy gay

No, I mean I don't really find this attractive. It's not sexual for me. But something in my stupid brain takes it as the ultimate sign of submission, which makes me feel amazing. Like I'm on top of the world.

That's comfy af actually

sometimes I will spend hours just wearing a pencil down to a stub.
draw/write, sharpen, draw/write, sharpen etc until there's nothing left

bump

“I'm not even attracted to men.”

Attached: E76E8ADA-0F82-4974-8D62-A368C4FA0A4B.jpg (640x368, 23K)

Why would anyone do this?

Because eggs are good for you!

Is OP a girl

I'm not, though. Giving a naked guy commands doesn't make you gay.

I don't know. I'm addicted to it.

No, I'm male.

True

this so much
i'm with you OP, but instead of eggs, it was general feminization and humiliation

What did you do to feminize and humiliate your guys?

All sorts of shit, depending on the type and submissiveness of the sissy, how horny I am, and what they've got to wear and play with.
But like OP, the more humiliating and 'wrong', the better, like ass-to-mouth, shoving panties up ass, referring to themselves and their bodyparts as female, self-slapping, cumming in the clothes to stain it, etc.

Shit farming I quess. Whenever there is an event that is catered toward women in my town I try to go to the porta johnnys to gathered shit. Later i masturbate with it or even eat it

Eggs are a really good dehumanization device.
>"That's right, you whimpering little bitch. Lay me some eggs like a good hen."

Yea Forums isn't dead yet

sometimes intentionally fart in an enclosed space by myself cuz I like the smell of it. i'll even dutch over myself sometimes.

what the fuck is this thread

Attached: this thread.gif (248x200, 747K)

SEND HELP

Sure, what address?

Attached: fbi easter pepe.jpg (420x420, 51K)