There is nothing NOTHING worse than being born in a rural area

there is nothing NOTHING worse than being born in a rural area

every single fucking person is rude. if you even can find a fucking person within 10 miles. everyone is fucking toothless weird as fuck. the people are rude as fuck constantly arguing and fighting. people always say the wrong shit that pisses you off they have to argue about anything you say everyone runs around bragging about their stupid shit which is basically nothing because they dont have anything important. everyone is an ass hole always rude and passive aggressive as fuck. the people are shit. fucking angry poor yokels with no teeth. my fucking neighbor was like 19 and had no teeth and he would fucking sleep with old men and fat dudes for weed and money. jesus Christ dude

theres no good jobs. theres no people. no opprotunities. nothing to do. literally NO fucking NO advantage to living here. I FUCKING HATE GOD I FUCKING HATE GOD I FUCKING HATE GOD

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get out of dodge

Give up on your dream of becoming an IT technician and become a tradie, OP.
There're plenty of opportunities in rural areas if you make the right choices.
Electrician, plumber, whatever. Pick up a trade. Dumb yokel fucks need that shit and will pay top shekel for it.

Attached: Feels Bro.jpg (234x216, 10K)

Balkans ?

god trapped me here

im not doing anything I gave up god ruined me

fuck oath cunt

Bruh it aint that bad lol. Sounds like you either have problems or just asshole people

I only hang out with one or two people every couple months and im completely alone and everyone is an ass hole always arguing or saying shit to piss you off like they have no fucking idea how to talk they've just been trapped alone with pissed off rednecks 24/7

I WANT TO LEAVE fuck off ruralfag

You spelled "suburbs" wrong...

This all the way. Ive never experianced what this faggot is talking about. Sure theres the occasional asshole but thats literally anywhere. Suburbs however are full of pompous cunts

no these are toothless fucking hillbillies 7 hours from a city. ITS HELL AND I FUCKING HATE GOD.

the people here are so god damn rude. everyones angry as fuck. everyone I hang out with always says something to piss me off. is always arguing. I have people here who literally just yell no matter what you say and are angry ass holes.

i wanna live in a big city. i fucking hate god.

Attached: Reaction 16.jpg (200x210, 15K)

Jesus just leave then
>oh but im a faggot who doesnt own a way out
Then work some place to get money to get out, even if it sucks money is money
You wont do that tho youre just gonna sit their and be a little bitch and complain

I lived downtown in a fairly major metropolitan area for almost 10 years and hated every fucking second of it. Junkies dropping used needles in the alley, constant sirens, drunk homeless natives fighting, loud faggots in surrounding apartments, shitty traffic, shittier air.

Now I live on an acreage and it would take a lot to get me back in the city. Maybe a penthouse on the 30th floor or some shit.

god got me arrested and I got put on lifelong probation for being black

if it wasn't that it'd be something else god traps me here

Even with the penthouse you still have to deal with city bulshit. Awful traffic, homless junkies littered everywhere. All the hikey dyke hypsters and pricks who see themselves better cause they live in the city. Rural is the way to go

Was in the same situation OP moved to Chicago it’s pretty okay over here but I already got 2 parking tickets over here and the roads were kinda confusing and there’s a lot of fags but I’m a grub hub delivery driver and it’s going pretty well so far just wish I was one more year older so I could get into all the big clubs

Attached: F11BDA06-AD88-4D92-93A6-57548DB19689.gif (250x313, 1.86M)

>god got me arrested
Thats all you faggot. Dont break the law next time

bullshit. Move to the closest city

lol let's nuke pacifica

That's a fine ass pie right there.

Sounds a lot like niggerville

im on probation for being black dude

I haven’t had one yet maybe I’ll go get one tomorrow

>been to Chicago once
>literally everything is disgusting and the junkies are everywhere
Still sad i never got to get some of that deep dish tho

Attached: black_light_dark_figures_73356_225x300.jpg (225x300, 15K)

God is nothing to do with it, be grateful you weren't born in a third world country, shit could be a lot worse... If things are that bad just get a job in a different location and start fresh.

It brings a smile to my face to see so many band for rural liven

What an IDIOT why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet? Post on #shitpost-chat-nsfw to not get automaticly banned by a niggermod on Yea Forums NIGGER YES YOU ARE A NIGGER, JUST DO IT YASTODAY SAID TODAY THEN J U S T DO IT .
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: lwlsnboorv
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER
You're non less then a literal nigger, faggot.

Attached: 5b40a7.png (1400x1400, 3K)

Yes! You're on probation...
... For being a negro!

Tehehe missed u fam.
(Still saged, but hi, are things better?)

Rural living is literally better in every way compared to city living.

Prove me wrong.

I mean some areas are really nice I currently live in the south side but I’m moving out soon hopefully I stay alive till next week

Rural is better if you’re older and city is better if you are younger

Or any nigger Slavic country

yeah and of course god traps me here and wastes my entire youth here

I fucking HATE GOD SO FUCKING MUCH

I mean I was in the same boat as you I’m only 20 years old and new just try to find yourself a job and just save up and go somewhere else I mean you’ll be busting your ass because mommy and daddy are not paying the bills anymore

/Winnipeg

Fuck me, pretty close.. Edmonton.

try not being a huge faggot. or just kill yourself.

>god got me arrested and I got put on lifelong probation for being black
god didn't do that you did that by being a nigger.

What an IDIOT why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet? Post on #shitpost-chat-nsfw to not get automaticly banned by a niggermod on Yea Forums NIGGER YES YOU ARE A NIGGER, JUST DO IT YASTODAY SAID TODAY THEN J U S T DO IT .
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: qw8t7nq2dm
DONT READ KIKE

Attached: 6c374.png (1400x1400, 3K)

GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 26iqfw5hq
DONT READ KIKE

Attached: 347b02.png (1400x1400, 3K)

>m not doing anything I gave up god ruined me

What a pathetic baby. You deserve all your suffering.

>god trapped me here
Good we don't need more fucking niggers here in the city.

Let me guess OP, you're also on probation for being black?

And god is trying to fuck your life despite your drug habits causing you to get a DUI, but you're not interested in any actual help or advice because you're a NEET weirdo who only posts here to fulfill some bizarre obsessive urge to spam Yea Forums with bullshit

Yep, it's that thread yet again

Attached: 1555070107768.jpg (518x566, 42K)

How small of a town do you live in?

Boo hoo

You sound like one of the crybaby lds faggot in east idaho

>blames imaginary friend for own thoughts.
Have some accountability for your miserable existence and stop behaving like a spoiled brat.
Blame god for all the bullshit you want it won't fix anything.

You're upset. We've all been there.
But chill the fuck out dude.
If you weren't obviously a child I'd say come hang out. There ain't shit to do where i live but being bored with company is better than being bored alone.

Lol
I live in Bone Idaho. Population 2.

Two....

But there's heaps of cool animals there,

Attached: Carp.jpg (1600x1066, 248K)

Wow. Are you or the other person mayor?

Dude. I'm going to run for mayor.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE U STUPID FUCK
IF I HAVE TO SEE U POST ONE MORE FUCKING TIME ON HERE OR R9K AGAIN I SWEAR TO CHRIST I WILL HUNT YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND THE MISERABLE EXPERIENCE THAT IS YOUR LIFE. EITHER FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION OF FUCK OFF
FUCKING SAGED

How do you have Internet there?

Attached: 02499b446091603d210dae2a02ba8675--suggestion-box-alfred-hitchcock.jpg (651x768, 55K)

I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you're back. Sorry things aren't getting better.