Question /b. How long do I have to stop vaping carts for me to pass a drug test...

Question /b. How long do I have to stop vaping carts for me to pass a drug test? Got a potential job coming up and I don't wanna fuck this up. All the websites I look at are super inconsistent and idk who to trust. If you have any questions, just ask.

Attached: vape-prefilled_cartridge_cannabis_grande.jpg (600x599, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hw_C6IUlB9s
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About a month

Seconding this. Takes about a month, no real way around it, those bullshit drinks that claim they make your piss clean don't work consistently if at all

Migraine huh

Try olive oil

Buy synthetic urine with enzymes

are there metal beads floating in there or just bubbles

This. Drink lots of water and jog evertday if you're that paranoid.

it makes mustard gas

google Quick Fix Plus. Use a synthetic urine unless its a felony drug test. justm kae sure to get the temp right

ive faked more drugs tests than i have fingers and toes. tell me your height, weight, and vaping habits and ill give you a decent estimate

This is the answer you are looking for. Depending on how heavy a smoker you are it can take anywhere between 30-90 days. It’s stored on your fat cells so realistically it could stay in your system in small amounts for even longer.

Typically you should wait 30-60 days before taking a UI except in extreme circumstances. This can still be avoided through a couple of options.

1) Fake pee. It has to be fresh and from the same gender. If you freeze urine, the water and (whatever else is in urine) separates and creates an obvious cloud, it also has to be at room temperature. Find a Clean friend to pee in a zip lock baggy for you, place the baggy in your armpit to keep it warm and concealed. When in the bathroom(assuming with a professional outside the stall) bite the corner of the baggy off and let it drain into the cup. This works best if you pee a bit into the toilet afterwards so the professional can hear you have more urine than the small cup can hold.

2) take Niacin(vitamin b?) tablets, not sure how well this method really works, used it once and it worked out well. It will make your skin feel on fire and become flush red because it opens up tiny unused blood vessels. You have to take them for about a week still without smoking for it to work.

Good luck man. Weed is legal where I live now but wasn’t when I was in high school lol.

Buy cranberry pills and drink a lot of water. It all depends on your metabolism and that's why results are inconsistent. It averages about a month but if you go hard on cleansing your urinary tract it will be less. Cranberry pills flush your system of substances and make you piss a lot. It isn't fun but it works. If nothing else, synthetic urine works just as well.

can confirm, i died from this.

Attached: skeleposter.jpg (2048x1536, 644K)

5'7", 110lbs, vape a decent amount every night of ok stuff. Pic isn't what I'm using

you need a month if its everyday. ignore the two month posters because of your height/weight

wait a second you're a girl. also gender matters beyond height/weight. i take it down to 3 weeks

Do me, 6’2”, 140, every night and every other day of good stuff

a month and two weeks but not full two months

you're a gril? you're screwed if you do a follicle test then, womens hair grows out slower than mens

Like 3 weeks since you have 0 fat you fucking skeleton

It takes a month at the least to completely clean out your system regardless if you're a heavy smoker or not.
Can take 2-3 months if you're over 300 lbs.

Attached: potpizza.jpg (914x606, 242K)

>Question /b. How long do I have to stop vaping carts for me to pass a drug test?

The same amount of time you'd have to stop if you were smoking weed. Anywhere from a couple weeks to 60 days depending on your metabolism, fat content, and amount of use.

THC is THC and it sticks to your fat cells the same way regardless of method of consumption.

hello mr skelton

Been testing this method all week. Certo method works like a god damn charm but you only have about 1-2 hours or clean piss. Make sure you follow all the instructions to a T and you’ll be straight.

month minimum but could be several depending on how much you smoke, also stop using carts if youre not in a legal state theyre all fake and shitty just smoke wax or bud like an adult

>Fake pee.

What you're describing is not fake pee - it's having someone else piss for you. There is synthetic urine out there which works just as well.

Oil is stronger than flower though. He's not being specific on amount or strength so you can assume it's gonna be a longer wait compared to saying he smoked bud every night.

How fat are you? Chubby fuck here, heavy smoker, took me about 5-6 weeks

Nigger I'm in Illinois (still illegal) and I get primo carts all the time.

I'm 6'7 110 pounds how long will it take me?

>Oil is stronger than flower though
Doesn't usually matter. People smoke until they're high. Carts will get you there faster than flower, so you're still taking in the same amount of THC in general.

>6'7 110 pounds
Disgusting.

Test it out at home first tho cause it really depends on how heavy you smoke and how fat you are. Mix some certo with Powerade and chug it down. Wait exactly 2 hours and then take a home test and see if it works. I’m pretty fat and was smoking pretty regular and it worked for me. You need to really follow the instructions tho I can’t stress that enough

have fun smoking shit filled with pesticides and cut with terps made in a crackhouse

about aa year ago i was unemployed for 3 months and smoked semi consistently (2-3 times a week)
I stopped about 1 month before i started looking for a new job and i was fine
i drank tons of water during that time too so that probably helped

Drink lots of water and sweat like you're a ballsack in the desert.
About 2ish weeks
lol @ 1 month plus

remember, if you can't see the plant, it could be anything, especially after the whole synthetic thing. Who knows what's legal anymore.

I just rather not suck the robot dick.

Use a mixture of liquid “certo” and your favorite drink. You can buy them in liquid form and all you have to do is empty one of the packs into the drink and mix it up. Then, obviously, drink it. You can find Certo at Walmart in I think like the preservatives section? Kinda like where mason jars and stuff would be. It’s a Pectin so it’s used to preserve like jellies and stuff I think. Anyway make sure you drink a lot of water every day and about 2-3 hours before your test you want to drink the mixture. You’ll probably piss a couple times in those few hours and thats fine. If you follow that method you should very likely pass your test. Good luck

OP here, I'm in college dorms, so bud and a bong isn't an option for me sadly

Google Kurvana and go fuck yourself ;)

I'm pretty sure bud in a bong started in a college dorm

hey retard, unless youre paying $70+ per cart your shit is fake as fuck, you do realize people can just buy the packaging and put whatever the fuck they want in it right

just buy a nectar collector, actual wax pen, dab rig, or a peak. wax doesnt smell

Piss test: A month and a week to be sure
Hair Follicle Test: At least 90 days

Hey Op, doctor fag here...
Drink 12 pints of water every day at 1.5 hour intervals (roughly speaking) start immediately. Keep that up until one week before interview; assuming its on a monday, the monday before drink a half pint of vinegar in the morning and another half pint in the evening, then on the Tuesday 12 pints of water, Wednesday vinegar, Thursday water, Friday vinegar etc. Don't drink water excessively on the vinegar days. Youll be fine.

Cheap and easy way to pass: get one gallon of unsweetened tea. One multivitamin. With your first drink of tea, take the multivitamin. Drink 3 liters of the tea. Piss once. Your next piss will be clean and have the necessary things that turn up in pee due to the multivitamin. I’ve used this method at least 5 times. Passed every one.

nigga you are 6'2" and 140? eat some fucking meat and drink some beer my dude that shit ain't good

Attached: youwotm8.jpg (251x233, 5K)

Lulz. Where do you live, Antarctica? Good carts go for 30-50 in Texas.

Simple fix. Stop being a faggot.

i live in texas, they might be "good" but theyre fake dude just take the real waxpill bro

Lanklet detected

lol omg you are patently retarded. Go to bed little man.

This, works every time... trust me I'm an engineer hahaha

You clearly didn't google kurvana like I asked you to...

youtube.com/watch?v=hw_C6IUlB9s
stop smoking carts you underage highschool kiddies

IM 8 FEET TALL AND 78 POUNDS COME AT ME BRO.
God this meme sucks

>cites exotic carts as an example
No shit. That doesn't mean that there aren't premium quality medical grade carts out there. Those are what the fuck I buy, you massive cocksucking retard.

The dealer I buy from is the Mezz Mezzrow of Chicago. He's one of the largest cannabis dealers in the city. He has over 600 5 star reviews on LeafedIn. The carts he sells are sourced from legal shops in California.

I know what the fuck I'm getting, and I know what the fuck I'm talking about, you worthless little burnout piece of dogshit.

Synthetic Urine Easy passs dont have to stop

You're an idiot. THC circulates for about 3 to 4 weeks. It doesn't matter how you ingested it

Attached: quick-fix-synthetic-urine-6.2-bottle-plus_featuredpanel.png (160x160, 27K)

that depends on what kinda tests they do...

You’re fucked. It lasts for about 6 months and if you test positive then they call the cops before they even tell you. You walk out the door and there’s two officers waiting to charge you.

What an IDIOT why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet? Post on #shitpost-chat-nsfw to not get automaticly banned by a niggermod on Yea Forums NIGGER YES YOU ARE A NIGGER, JUST DO IT YASTODAY SAID TODAY THEN J U S T DO IT .
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: e6v09guqg6
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER
You're non less then a literal nigger, faggot.

Attached: 52298f.png (1400x1400, 3K)

op wasnt asking about crystal meth...

LMAO dumbest fucking reply i've seen today. Congrats bro.

Attached: 1531949639865.jpg (704x1024, 90K)

Kek well that killed the thread. Op is dead from heart attack.

This time of year huh

>tfw live in legal state and even if they do DT it’s usually mouth swabs that you can pass in less than two days
Feels good man

One critical point that everyone seems to forget is WHICH TOX LAB is doing the testing. All labs aren't created equal, and I'm not talking about number of panels. The tox screen you "easily" pass for a Walmart job could completely fail for a DOT driving job. The samhsa piss test you pass for that DOT driving job could fail for the next-level labs they use for a job as a high-rise tower crane operator. Sites that write shit like
>it stays in your system for x amount of weeks
are basing their findings on garden-variety walmart level tests

Attached: _88123037_a4f6015a-3838-4d3e-9d72-58ea03c264b2.jpg (624x624, 86K)

its completely variable and often doesn't have much to do with weight, which has become associated with system cleansing as high weight is a symptom of poor diet.

I (6ft, 160lbs) personally have gone from a very high tolerance (1oz/5days over 3 years) to clean in just under 4 weeks. My buddy (6ft, 145lbs) came from similar tolerance level and it took him 8.5 weeks to piss clean. We ran together daily during these periods and he eats much better than I do.

basically eat well, drink more water than you think you need, do some daily cardio, and give it a month (but maybe too if you have shitty genetics and diet)

>idk who to trust
>ask Yea Forums

Sorry to say, you're screwed.

It depends on the company and the job.
THC breaks down into 4 metabolites, and each one requires a different and more expensive test.

Just use synthetic piss and don't worry.

Source: I pass piss tests all the time with fake piss.

This guy gets it.

Don't take jobs that require the intrusion of privacy that is drug testing.
By submitting to them you're encouraging them to keep demanding them.

5'9, 245 lbs... I smoke about every other day

Says the unemployed pothead living in his parents house.

Enjoy your shitty $7.50/hr Burger King job mate.

I'll piss in a cup all day if they wanna pay me well. Doesn't mean it has to be MY piss.

Only stupid people fail pre-employment drug tests.

yes completely illogical for a company to want addiction-free individuals working for them

showing up to a machine shop job doped up or stoned doesn't ever end well

for true

My dear friend, you be Stoopid as fuck

Um no. I have a professional job I love (and that's decently paid) thanks.
I don't think you should be working drugged, but likewise, it's not the right of any employer to demand a medical procedure (which any drug test is) except in the most extreme cases.

The responses explain why the US union movement is dead though.

Woah woah woah. I worked nights at a machine shop cranking out drilling parts on a mazac 5-axis machine stoned out of my gourd. Not all stoners are useless fucks.

Exactly. A guy up the road from me has a roofing company, he hired some kid that ended up falling off and accidentally'd himself. Osha that I didn't even knew existed around these parts was all over his shit, liability, insurance companies, lawsuits. I don't even know how the guy is still in business. All because of one stupid kid who he found out later was eating pills like tic-tacs.

not saying useless, I'm saying the amount of simple mistakes made when stoned are much higher, which comes into play in dangerous workplaces

>a professional job
>US Union
pick one

Bullshit
Í am 6'4" and 147lbs
TriAthlete

I am not skinny, I just spent 3 years removing unnecessary fat and replaced it with muscle.

Americans have no clue whatsoever what is a normal body shape and weight.
It's like living in India, worse, instead of turds lying around on the road everywhere they are walking around next to you. Fucking revolting.

Source for your claim? I'm stoned at work all day and have never had an accident or made any type of mistake. I operate heavy equipment and run overhead cranes. I'll trust my life to the chronic toking on his lunch over the alcoholic drinking 10 beers after work and showing up drunk in the morning. But you do you.

>You have the choice between a stoner or a drunk working for you.
My preference would be neither, but I'll take the 10 beer guy if I truly had to choose. You be you too, thanks.

i googled kurvana to many niggers there

What an IDIOT why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet? Post on #shitpost-chat-nsfw to not get automaticly banned by a niggermod on Yea Forums NIGGER YES YOU ARE A NIGGER, JUST DO IT YASTODAY SAID TODAY THEN J U S T DO IT .
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: u8gdgkgwf8
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER
You're non less then a literal nigger, faggot.

Attached: dc02e6.png (1400x1400, 3K)

alcohol shows up on drug tests too bubba, not a valid point during a drug test discussion

nah guy stoned is safer but slower.
Less anxiety, anxiety is more likely to make you fuck up.
If you need fast reflexes then non stoned is better, but the crane cant react that fast so stoned is better

not in a simple cup test

You don’t need to worry about it if you’re not using dispensary carts, it’s probably just spice and poison and isopropyl you’ve been inhaling and they don’t test for tgat stuff

Less anxiety than alcohol? I think not. The fact remains, weed is tested for and alcohol isn't. As it should be.

The fact is you are an idiot who can't think for themselves so you leave it up to others to do your thinking for you.

You should have to pay servitude to your masters and obey their rules.....oh wait

That's the best you can come up with? Keep doing all that chronic, braindead.

Attached: 8b8839a5b5458d7f39aa5c4498a2c73d.jpg (552x640, 28K)

Alcohol gives me whatever whatever tge opposite of anxiety is, no matter what I’m doing

Keep sucking your overlord's cocks.
You're so good at it.

Attached: 1527217798333.jpg (1500x1000, 305K)

>my body works the same as everyone else’s
Dumbass

ppl saying around a month are mostly right. it depends on how your body processes it, which depends on factors such as diet, exercise, metabolism, frequency of use, fucking star sign why not etc.

honestly the true answer is nobody can tell you, but it'll mostly fall around a month. some ppl are a week, others are 2 months. buying test kits might not even give you a decent heads up, but then again if you have the disposable income why not soothe your mind. .. then find out you're fucked cause the actual test uses different parameters.

TLDR moral of the story: You're asking when to stop; stop now. Give your body the max time to purge that shit

2 months minimum for a simple drug test.
8+ years for more advanced test
Will show up permanently in keratin lab tests for the rest of your life.

Get a few of those detox drinks from a headshop. My brother's accomplice in a grow-op bust didnt stop smoking while on probation, he just crushed a lot of these the days leading up. Idk what brand though. I just know I took him to his UA twice and he passed and I smoked with him daily.

I think the only people who do the whole summer child meme are twelve year olds.

For me it's 21 days almost to the day. The correct answer is:
>About a month

Overcomplicated much? If you're this deep in the shit, do the following:

1. Obtain clean piss the morning of the drug test.
2. Piss
3. Cath yourself.
4. Put clean piss in clean cath bag
5. Reverse the process
6. Wait 10-15 minutes for the piss to warm back up to body temperature.

If you're not willing to do that, find a job that doesn't drug test.

Without detox assist, it could take months. Buy some quality detox products, or some fake urine (works every time).

5’7 180lbs literally every waking second it’s possible to be high, I’m high

This. Someone up thread talked about only tests for parole watch you piss. That is complete bullshit. Maybe they will be fooled by your fake dick but they won’t be fooled by your condom full of piss held under your armpit.

Faggots act like they haven’t thought of all your little tricks. The responses in this thread sound like the responses seen in “how to dispose of a body” thread. “Just use bleach after dismembering the body in your house”. Uh yeah the cops think of that shit and the testing labs know you drink water and take niacin faggots. This poster is absolutely correct. Depending on who is testing it is absolutely impossible to fake the higher level tests.
>hurr not impossible
It’s not “impossible” to tunnel into a modern bank vault but you aren’t going to be able to do it.

>everyone who tests positive for a drug that takes a month to leave your system is coming to work high
So you believe employers should reject people who drink alcohol too correct? They must be coming to work drunk if they drink.

It sounds like your friend is a con man who cuts corners and breaks the law much like his pill popping employee.
>I didn’t know osha existed around these parts
You sound like a sister fucking retard who doesn’t understand Federal law has jurisdiction everywhere in the US.

>would you like fries with that?

You obviously have never worked as a welder.

So basically don’t work and stay on welfare instead. Great plan fagit.

>rants about Americans
>responds to wrong post

Start your own internet business and you can be as bakes as you want, even AT work!

Last time I checked companies don’t fire you or refuse to hire you if you test positive for alcohol on a test that only proves you drank at some point in the last month.

Thc works differently in each body, because it all depends on your fat content, metabolism, diet and a few other factors. For most people, you're safe after about a month. Dumbass kids.

>alcohol isn’t a dangerous drug
Ok you’re an alcoholic in denial. It all makes sense now.

if you cant go without smoking for at least half a year you should seriously consider why this shit has such an impact on your life and if you should seek help or assistance in quitting this shit alltogether.

but you will probably keep lying to yourself that its calming you down or you need it as some kind of reward when your day has been shit.

do you really want to be that weak and have this stuff control your life?

>over complicate much?
>cath yourself
>inject someone else’s piss into your bladder
>alternatively work at McDonald’s

Attached: 036A9F02-D93E-4D47-90C9-8754A24E825C.jpg (580x435, 36K)

fucken muricans

>if you can’t go more than six months without doing something your a complete addict in denial

Attached: B2A80C83-39BE-48D6-B802-9E493871E71B.jpg (310x310, 30K)

Attached: 1331569704893.jpg (658x740, 314K)

Cannabis is a cure for many health ailments, including cancer. Everyone should be enjoying Cannabis.

*you’re
Obviously you’re not addicted to correct english sir. Good day to you.

Attached: FE73A624-D4BF-4D28-BE58-8368A7A69996.jpg (285x285, 17K)

Tobacco used to be considered a cure for asthma and emphysema....till it wasn’t.

That's exactly what I said, faggot. Don't fuck around with drug shit if you want to keep a job you care about. It's not hard, stoners.

They didn't know Jack back then.
Poor reference.

Attached: IMG_20190523_063445_412.jpg (720x755, 78K)

What fuckin scientific theory was behind this idea?

Tell them you have a chronic infectious yeast infection. They usually don’t want a sample after that.

Month for urine and bloods. 3-6 months for hair. Then shave head. Hair should be clean at thst point

Depends how much of a lazy fat ass you are.

Fake expert

Quick fix synthetic urine. Its super easy to use, comes with heat pack to stay warm, And a squirt lid to sound like and look like (bubbles) the real thing. Keep it in your underwear. I've used this probably 20 times. I did keep in my sock one time because they make you empty your pockets and the dude stood outside the stall and could see my feet so I couldn't get It outa my sock. I said I couldn't piss and came back the following day and all went smoothly.

same as regular weed, about a month

And they don't want to employ you either.

Metabolize your system with a half ounce of cocaine. Drink lots of water.

Then wait 3 days and you'll pass.
Worked for me on parole

Sue them for medical discrimination

>on parole

Sue you for being autistic

if you smoke in a legal state, then go back to a non legal state and fail a drug test, whats the rules

Kek son you must have the worst plug in North America

>I'm 5'6 68#

Attached: 10634416_698336393577434_809942699_n.jpg (792x932, 263K)

If the employer drug tests there is no rules. Pass or fail, its called policy. Nothing wrong with that they have their rights. Most companies now a day drug test for discounted insurance and test pre employment and never again

The only plug that’s worse is the leaky buttplug your bf sticks up my ass before he facefucks me ev3ry night ;)

Beetroot, eat like 2 whole jars then when you fail your drug test you can claim it was an error.

Fight it in court, when they hold that jar of bright purple piss up to the jury, only those in the jury who have eaten 2 whole jars of beetroot will believe your piss could possibly be that colour without some sort of external contamination.

You win millions don't have to work.

>only stoners would think you’re a dumdfuck

Attached: 320CA4B3-86D0-42DA-AB50-0CF5E13DB22E.jpg (476x477, 22K)

DA

>brokenlifestylefeels

Attached: 1557292082192.jpg (431x408, 118K)

You’re fucked with a capital F

lel just go work in IT, they dont drug test

Why would I want to work with itchy testicles you sick fuck?

Someone once narc'd me out at work for blazing on my break. Boss calls me in, I get sent for a piss test. Passed with synthetic urine. Guy quit the next day because he knew he was a fucking pathetic narc. Mind your own god damn business.

Drug tests only show if you’ve used in Thebes past month or even longer. It’s the equivalent of saying “you drank a glass of wine last Sunday on a date? Fired”.

Not a week later. Really all drugs but pot won’t show up even a few days later.

>gender matters beyond height/weigh
You have it exactly backwards.

This isn't how metabolism works dumb ass.

Complete bullshit.

Charcoal tablets, use others piss, eat some sure gel and drink water before

I dont believe thats how it works. Its not punishable to be under the influence (if youre not driving) if you jave weed on you yeah but otherwise theres not much they can do.

Cocaine pcp heroin bath salts all that shot won’t show up three days later.

All depends on how much you consume.
About a month if you dont smoke every Day, 6 weeks if you do, about two months if you smoke all day erry Day.
Do this and you safe.
No detox drink or anything like that Will help.

land of the free, where employers make their applicants piss in a cup to make sure they aints no no good dirty stoners for the pleasure of working 40+ hours a week and americans actually DEFEND this practice.
t. european, well educated and never taken a drug test in my life :)

regular alcohol and nicotine testing when