So you mean to tell me we still havent figured out a cure for cancer despite having supercomputers capable of 90+pflops...

so you mean to tell me we still havent figured out a cure for cancer despite having supercomputers capable of 90+pflops of computational power?

Attached: 1554441889121m.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/paul-allen-microsoft-co-founder-dies-of-cancer-family-1932642
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was found in the 70s and hidden by the big pharm for a more cost effective treatment i.e make more money

each different type of cancer needs its own cure.

It is more profitable to research and treat cancer than it is to cure it.

this argument is stupid because anyone who has the cure would use it on their loved ones and it would get out

im far from a bioengineer but cant you find the genetic sequence of a cancer and basically have a gene therapy treatment that will kill those specific cells?

stuff like that is a reality... for specific types of cancer...

Working on mind control instead. Not really worth having kids anymore.

It isn't a computation problem: It's a biological one, and the genome of the cancer cells does not give you a solution in most cases. It's the missing or defective part of the immune system that would normally kill that cancer cell.

We all get cancers all the time, but our immune system normally takes care of it. The human immune system is a very tricky thing: Mine attacks my myelin unless I take a $70000 per year drug!

you have MS?

so you mean to tell me we still havent figured out a cure for 'computer virus' despite having supercomputers capable of 90+pflops of computational power?

We've 'cured' plenty of cancers. We've got surgery, chemo, biologicals, radiation therapy and even fucking vaccines for some. Sorry you didn't realise cancer wasn't just one thing. There's a lot of them, and they're all a bit different. All they have in common is some kind of uncontrolled growth.

So your brain runs at a lower clock rate eh

Eventually we will have a cure for computer viruses once AI is advanced enough to audit software

It's called fasting. You don't need a supercomputer to figure that out.

Idiot

Underrated comment kek

Sadly, no matter how much money you have, they will bleed you dry til you die. Billionaire or living in the streets, there will NEVER be a cure.

ndtv.com/world-news/paul-allen-microsoft-co-founder-dies-of-cancer-family-1932642

paul allen was no one
billions of people paying for drugs for decade > leaking a cure because some rich guy is dying

fasting only lowers your chances of getting cancer, not curing it

So you're saying if you were a influencer to the masses, like Micheal Jordan, you could get the cure with your billions of dollars?

no
i'm saying what's one billionaire in the face of trillions in revenue

but still if you think about it for a sec, you could just sell a treatment for cancer at a very high price and still make good money