Was the ending of Game of Thrones to your liking?

Was the ending of Game of Thrones to your liking?

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-arya-bran-sansa.jpg (940x627, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCHlCiB98N4&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeh. im full chaos doctrine when it comes to fantasy.
youtube.com/watch?v=QCHlCiB98N4&t=1s

The whole 8th season was a bullet point season.

The fucking writers have been offered a Star Wars trilogy so they wanted out. Took George Martin's notes and did the bare minimum to get the job done so they could bounce.

George Martin is OK with that cos now he gets to write 1 or 2 more novels that every fucker is gonna buy to fins out how it "really ends".

The books are gonna flesh out season 7 and 8. There's gonna be LOTS of Bran the Broken in it. Especially what he does during the 2 battles. So that when he's made king, he's earned it.

Season 8 was OK. Not amazing, but OK.

And I'm gonna call it now.

He's responsible for the Mad King like he was with Hodor. Going back in time and fucking with the king so he tries to burn the city.

That's why there's lots of green explosions when the dragon attacks King's Landing. Bran's involved in it. And it connects to the Mad King through some time-travel bullshit.

nope

fuck no.

i liked jon killing daenerys, but that's about it.

first off in the episode before the finale, cersei got off wayyy to fucking easy. she got a fast and therefore mostly painless death, wrapped in the arms of the love of her life/brother. bitch deserved a long, slow death. and btw, of course, jamie just suddenly in a split second deciding 'fuck this 8-season long redemption ark, cersei is the reason for every horrible thing i ever did, AND NOW I MUST DITCH THAT LIFE AND DIE FOR HER!'

no one saw jon kill dany, why didn't he just keep his fucking mouth shut. oh, >muh honor in killing my queen

grey worm has been pmsing just as hard as dany, that nigger needed to fucking die

i get the north mostly likes sansa, but swords out chanting 'QUEEN OF DA NORF!@'$ like she's a fucking war hero? come on

ok, edmure tully getting shut down was pretty fucking funny

but everyone deciding to pick fucking bran, based only on tyrion's speech? come the fuck on. dude is fucking creepy and shown absolutely no ability to lead. oh he remembers everything that ever happened? (but didn't actually do fuck all with any of that knowledge besides jon's heritage, which was reduced to absolutely meaningless besides triggering dany) WELL NAME HIM GOD-EMPEROR RIGHT NOW. you fucking kidding me

arya thinks she's frodo. oh so i saved all life from eternal zombie-like state by killing supernatural entity of pure evil? well obviously i must go sail right off the edge of the map now, fuck off friends and family! also that boob tease was all we ever got, fuck maisie 'arya didn't need to flash' fuck you we needed that nipple and you know it you cocktease knobgobbling dyke

jon should have told tormund jaimie just broke briennes heart and she was ripe for a rebound right about now

...that's just to start

Haven't watched it yet. Not really that excited to see it. Hell I'm two episodes behind. Just couldn't find a fast free stream of them yet. Because I don't pay for TV

I didn't even bother with this season. Or the finale of the last one. Garbage, like all kike media.

streaming is for pussy ass faggots. low quality, no permanent copy, BUFFERING..., must stay online
I've got a 7,900Kbps 1080p AVC MP4 with 6 channel audio, which has no DRM, is mine forever, and can be format shifted and saved on any device, for offline viewing any time anywhere.
you streaming faggots are a disgrace to tv pirates.

My hdd only has 12g left. I'm too lazy to clean it up. So I'll just stream it. Fuck you.

Attached: 2C678D60-6F47-44B4-A4E5-DC78A66FDB0B.png (750x1334, 600K)

Attached: 02F3C8B8-6CC4-4B28-91CB-F9DB0DF8C815.jpg (1024x1019, 72K)

if you weren't some faggy streamer you'd have enough storage space that you didn't need to worry about cleanup. so now you're going to watch a shit quality stream. Nah, fuck you buddy

Attached: C696FA44-4911-4374-885F-1FD7AAA3EAC3.jpg (811x428, 65K)

no
fuck them

Accurate

Shading could've lasted into 5 a little more with barely any in 7, 8 is accurate as fuck though

for Gods sake, get a life

Go find your seeds somewhere else queer

Shit quality stream for a shit quality show.

Attached: 638137B1-53C4-41A9-B4A1-94A307F8E09C.jpg (1024x884, 147K)

Totally, wish they would have had 10 eps though

uh oh the streaming kiddies are triggered

The dialogue was horrendous, 2 years for 6 episodes with characters repeating lines from previous seasons and saying stupid things like "I know a killer when I see one", and jon snow repeating the same 2 lines over and over. Daenerys said that she couldnt count to 20, 2 times in the same scene. The writers were fucking lazy, they didnt care.

Seems like the the only one triggered was that torrent fag

That fucking nose on the bottom right...

>the fucking writers have been offered a Star Wars trilogy so they wanted out.
The funny part is they wont get to Star Wars because of the season8 backlash

aww look at the angry streamer kid grasping at straws trying to hang on. but you missed; i don't usually torrent either.

The stupid Stannis kill was they downfall. Imagine how better it will be if someone battle commander like Stannis with big army and claim to the throne was still around in s8.

Attached: hty.jpg (798x419, 34K)

solid meh.

Jon Snow got the shit end of the stick. I'd rather the damn dragon torch him.

Is this a real argument?

Why are you still talking about this?

Yes. I was very pleased that it ended.

Attached: 2019069.jpg (600x547, 40K)

i don't know, i'm really fucking high, it might be a dream

because you replied to me, and see above

Glad I dropped that pile of garbage back in 2014

I could have written a better ending in 5 mins: the ref keep surrenders, then ambushes the invading forces. Dani doesn’t become emotional but rather tries to punish Cersei. Cersei kills Dani, Drogon kills Cersei with a claw to her womb, Jamie kills Drogon with the last remaining scorpion underground, but not before Drogon also Burns Jamie & melts his hand. Arya becomes no one, John is named protector of the seven realms, doesn’t want it and proclaims the north free. John submits Tyrion as his choice for protector and changes his name to John Stark, true son of Raeghar Targeryan & Lyanna Stark, Adopted son of Neddard Stark, warden of the north and the last dragon. Tyrion names his former wife Sansa as protector of the seven realms and she named him his advisor. Sansa and Tyrion have a son named Ned Lannister Stark.

Clegane bowl: The hound burns the mountain to a crisp in his armor. The hound then sets off to look for Arya on Gendry Baratheon’s request.

You areguing like two bitches than ran a red light vs a stop sign. Sit yo ass down you wannabe criminal. Nigga please, media piracy is barely a crime a cheese pizza would be scared of getting caught doing.

That’s actually not half bad.

nah it's like running a stop sign vs doing a drive-by in terms of quality difference

nobody is talking about actual legality dipshit

>Was the ending of Game of Thrones to your liking?
No, but then again I wasn't a big fan of the beginning or middle either.

Fuck no, we didnt get to see Sophie's tits

This post saved me a bunch of time typing

And no Meera sex scene

I was waiting for the Sansa/Arya lesbian scissoring scene, but it never happened, so fuck that show.

this post saved me from watching the last season of got

Attached: ass aids.png (519x544, 249K)

The worst part about the last episode was the amount of long, pointless shots, like the Tyrion adjusting the chairs and Jon walking up what felt like every goddamn step of the red keep.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

"A girl who couldnt count to 20"
Who gives a flying fuck? Is that your entire back story? That you couldnt count to fucking 20? Is that the reason you became a mad queen? Fuck this season was so fucking bad.

It was what it was. Only permavirgins expect everything to to please them 100%, then get on the Internet and complain when it doesn’t.

Tyrion adjusting the chairs was a reference to Marxist-communist teachings about power and wealth and oh fuck I cant fucking do it someone please fucking kill me I cant believe D&D could have fucked this up so bad I want to die please this is a call for help I'm not memeing

Except, this all sucks ass.

It was trash. Horribly written, riddled with plot holes and logical errors. Only a complete brainlet would be able to enjoy such a royal serving of rushed out diarrhea.

It looked pretty though. Game of thrones is like a smart hot girl that got brain damage right after you married her. She's still hot but...

How does it feel to always be wrong?

Yah, I liked it.
Only thing I would have changed was to make the season 24 episodes. Not with more action or cgi, but with character dialogue and reflections. That part feelt rushed.

But the technical outcome I'm ok with.
Nightking is kill
Danny is kill
Misandy is kill
Hound is kill
Darth mountain is kill

This might have been the most retarded post in this thread, it’s a high bar... but he might have cleared it.

no

Rethink your entire life.

I thought only normies watched that?

O wait, Yea Forums is riddled with normies these days.....

Yes, it was pretty much perfectly in line with the entire series.

Holy shit though, faggots have been using the term normie for 2-3 years at the most here. You are a newfag and a sheep.

Bran is shit choice for king. All of Season 8 was shit. This was just a shit crown on a shit season. Doesn't matter which side you're on, it was shit.

No, but 7 out of 8 seasons are watchable, so it's still better than most shows.

Will probably just never watch season 8 again, just like I never watch episode 1 with JarJar scenes not removed.

totes

Attached: 59e.jpg (626x534, 53K)

lol @ da boob rage