Just took an edible

Just took an edible...

Its a round gummy and pictured exactly like pic related.

One single gummy is 25mg.

I took a quarter of it... So 6.25mg.

One hour later... I don't feel jack shit... Why?

My tolerance is extremely low since last I did weed was a year ago.

Attached: 586_1qed_large_peach_rings.jpg (686x770, 77K)

Eat more

This

you about to enter the 6th dimension my friend. Give it a few more delicious minutes and the green lay will put her veil on you soul.

I did 10mg with nothing and 24mg made me high for a full day after not doing it for 10 years

eat at least 4 dont be a pussy. go meet the devil

Wait a little longer. 6mg is a decent amount for medical grade.

id eat the whole fukn package fuck it

u retard 10mg is the "recommended" amount which is like saying 1 drink, eat 2 gummies and go from there

25 mg is barely anything and im a lightweight. Just eat the whole thing. Also your tolerance never goes away completely

Attached: 1549266911704.jpg (800x800, 182K)

U need to b eating the whole thing

Edibles are super slow for me, like two hours or more. Be patient.

Patience. Edibles come up much slower than vapor or smoke.

Whole bag or nothing bruh

No it fucking isnt. Youve never smoked weed in your life

You eat it on a full stomach? It'll be slower if so.

Yes it is. You’ve probably never had decent shit in your life.

This.
25mg is the perfect amount for a decent high

You obviously have never smoked gummies

Did a 60 mg ice tea with honey oil. Was high all day. To the fucking max. I ate a 48 dollar meal @ restaurant and i was so tripped like people knew i was high. Made it worse but was still really fun

Put on the matrix and relax user. Ur high is about 2 b intense.

6mg is nothing. 25-50 should get u a decent recreational high

6.25 is nothing. I'd eat at least 50mg worth personally, and im not a stoner.
his gummies are 25mg so saying "start at 50mg and go from there" is a bit much

This. It comes slower with gummies. Worst thing you can do is pound more right now. You’ll be fucked in 2hrs time.

bullshit it does too. i can stop for a month then i cant take more than a hit or two, and i smoked a lot of weed like a quarter a day for most my life.

Theres no such thing as a weak edible unless its home made, 25mg is 25mg. If you seriously got high off of 6 mg, youre the lightweight of all lightweights and probably only "did" weed for the meme

Even 10mg of medical grade will knock your socks off. Unless you’re a fucking meth head or already retarded.

25mg is an insane amount to do at once. I live in LA and the dose pens deliver 2.5mg at a time.

>a $48 meal

Attached: 1547981662090.jpg (474x275, 13K)

Are you talking about 25mg total weight of the edible or 25mg of THC? Re-reading the OP’s post I’m guessing he’s talking about the weight of the gummy.

You're retarded

You should eat a whole one than wait an hour for another, a bowl of decent weed is about 50mg and edibles Take about an hour to kick in.

that gummy weighs more than 25mg tard

I have a feeling you hicks probably confuse the weight of the edibles with the dose of weed. Zero chance any of you clowns have stayed sane eating 25mg of thc in one go.

i accidentally took 50mg my first go, was a mistake the high lasted a day and a half, but even at that much didn't start for close to two hours

>Doesn't know the difference between grams and milligrams

Dude seriously. Im not saying you have to smoke a shitload of weed to be cool, but you sound like the kid who smoked weed a couple times and is suddenly and expert stoner. Im telling you, as someone who has been a heavy smoker off and on the past 7 years, what youre saying is literal retardation

wait up to 3 hours. one time it took a little over 2.5 hours for something i had to kick in, around that mark i had the other half of the cookie. BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

dont be such a bitch, bitch.

Don’t be a fag. Eat the whole thing.

I didn't mean to give you mushrooms, girl.

6.25 mg is nothing. A "dose" in Colorado is 25mg. Eat a whole one.

Are you feeling anything yet?

It's edibles dude, they market them to people just getting into weed. All of the branded edible shit recreation sold in dispensaries are bunk gimmicks. If you want edibles, find someone who makes them, or learn to make them.
Although, you should wait a bit. The time depends on your metabolism.

>6mg
What are you fucking gay? Eat at least 2 whole ones then we’ll talk

probably dead thc. I had weed gummy bears sold at a edible party. was told to just have a tiny bite.

Nothing
Ate half, nothing
Ate the whole bag

WTF! Tasted like hash oil. But no feeling.

Ate three cookies the next day and can only describe the experience as an acid trip.

Every time I closed my eyes i would see xion from bloodsport wearing 80's aviators while he spoke in high pitched speed

I meant kick boxer. Basically the same shit.

1/4 per day, how fucking weak is that. I warm up with 1/4 in my first wake and bake at 6:30 am.

Prepare to die.. or at least you might feel that way

Of plant material?
Dude your mornings are rough. I bring a 1/4 oz of oil into the sauna and put it on the rocks.

sounds like a good time. what do you mean by put it on the rocks?

All you guys claiming that you need 25mg to get high are getting the hucklebuck at your dispensary. Try the kiva espresso beans. Two of those is a solid buzz.

>6mg is a decent amount for medical grade
What a bullshit comment.
Medical grade is irrelevant. 6mg is 6mg. learn2math

thc threshold dose is ~100mg
Eat like 3-400mg+ and you'll be incapacitated

>thc threshold dose
>just looked it up;
The universal approximate dose of cannabinoids for mammals:
• 3 to 33milligrams per dosage based on weight of all mammals.
• 5 to 10 milligrams per 100 pounds of human body weight.
• 5 milligrams are the placebo threshold where cannabinoids become effective.
• 10 milligrams are the maximum required to activate the targeted receptors.
so for a 200lb you need 10-20mg but id imagine the gummies aren't precisely dosed id imagine some might end up stronger than others or that the extract used to make them wasnt lab tested or diluted accurately. good rule of thumb is to titrate dosage by doubling it so take one wait 20 minutes eat two wiat 20 eat 4 etc

Personally I'd take at least half the bag. It can vary from person to person on how long it'll take to effect you.

Last time I ate edibles it took a few hours before I felt it, but when it did kick in, you'll definitely know it.

Attached: feelinit.gif (620x562, 1.93M)

what a fucking pussy who eats 6mg of edible take 500-1000mg you beta faggot

So, like, what happens when you light up the gummy candy with a lighter and inhale?
t.lightweight

Eat the whole thing who cares