White people of Yea Forums

white people of Yea Forums

how would you season this meat

Attached: chicken.jpg (1500x1125, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mayonnaise & privilege, an old secret of my father.

marinate in buttermilk overnight. season with flour, onion salt, garlic salt, cayene pepper, paprika, salt, pepper. fry it up

reds hot sause and ranch

Jerk off on it and with it.

cayenne pepper, black pepper, paprika, thyme and some salt i guess

lime juice, garlic, spices. marinaded over night

soak it in a brinerade of lime juice, salt, oil, and sugar. season with whatever spices i have laying around right before cooking (probably some old bay)

spotted the Caribbean

mayo

Marinate in pickle juice over night then fry. Your welcome

Attached: 1557703022787.gif (300x369, 1.93M)

Garlic pepper, sea salt and chili powder.

Depends on how I would be preparing it and what I was planning on serving alongside it. Plenty of options besides deep frying in a pan on the stovetop like a nigger.

i hear its better if you have jerk off other men with it.

Dump bbq sauce over it and throw it in the slow cooker for 3 hours

the correct answer

Salt, white pepper, black pepper, basil, celery salt, dried mustard, garlic salt, ground ginger, oregano, paprika, thyme. Dip it in egg-milk mixture, then bread it with bread it with flour and deep fry it until crispy. Serve in a bucket with some ketchup packs, colesaw and/or mashed potatoes with gravy.

Salt and pepper

Looks good to me.

of course the white person thinks unseasoned meat looks good

i aint white, but this aint /ck/ either
id cook that shit AS IS
cause burnt spices are a bitch to clean
and cayenne makes my farts smelly
maybe ill put some sweet onion
if anything lightly panfry in oil like coconut oil, just to sear

id put just a pinch of salt after cooking and definitely dip it in some fresh honey

add some type of white cheese like parm or mozz or provolone

call me plain but i love the chicken flavor plain. its juicy and tasty, like a good vidya, doesnt need excessive post processing

fuck my tounge is gasming

only white people eat unseasoned chicken though

god i wish i could smell your cayenne farts

>no seasoning
>boil till almost fully cooked
>finish on flame grill
>smother with barbecue sauce

The only way

run some water over it, don't wanna get too spicy

a tbsp of creole seasoning distributed to either side and then another tbsp of lawrys seasoning salt distributed the same way. let marinate for 1 hr then grill

-salt
-cayenne pepper
-onion powder
-garlic powder
-tabasco sauce
-turmeric
-cumin

marinate in ranch the night before
add barbeque to the marinade if you want some extra fun

>Step 1. Feed mashed habanero pepper to a baby.
>Step 2. As it cries, wait for baby's hot habanero diarrhoeic sauce.
>Step 3. When it happens, shove chicken up baby's ass.
>Step 4. Wait for baby to stop crying (usually means it's dead).
>Step 5. Pull chicken out baby's ass. Collect whatever leftover bloody hot diarrhoeic habanero sauce drip, shouldn't be too much.
>Step 6. Salt it, then grill it.
>Step 7. Do not forget to dispose of dead baby.
Thank me later.

Just a fuckton of cajun seasoning, I don't know what I'm doing and I don't care.

Cigarette ash and moth wings.

Chicken is for poor people and niggers. I wouldn't eat that shit.

salt + pepper is all.
also, don't fucking wash chicken no matter what your nigger parents told you, retards.

larping this hard
I have money, family comes from money. We all love chicken.

Your argument is invalid, swine.

butthurt white boi detected

Hot Jam

chicken is quite expensive in the uk, poorfags here eat lots of ground pork, lamb and beef.
also, chicken just tastes good fag.

uk food is fucking disgusting though,go eat your spotted dick eurotrash

You only need to stick a loads of other flavours on it if you dont know how to cook it properly.
If you can't cook it properly it will taste like shit. But you can cover that up with spices.

You need to tenderise it so it cooks evenly in a pan. So beat the shit out of it until it even.

Then let it rest with some slat and pepper on it.

Get a skillet pan or whatever ready and cook it like a steak at high heat. 2 minutes on each side.

You'll get chicken with flavour that isn't a dry piece of shit

Attached: 1555913470600.jpg (470x470, 70K)

8/10. Best reply yet

Chili powder
Cumen
Hot hungarian paprika
some lime juice
shred it up and eat it in a roll/taco

spotted dick is shit tier fag, try a sausage roll and tell me that our food is shit.

Asian intensifies

why 3 times salt?

Cajun salt, cracked pepper, garlic and rosemary

no thanks fag,i bet you probably pretend your sucking a dick while you eat that "sausage roll"

brexit... Chicken is cheap in the rest of Europe.

Salty enough brings out the juices. Learnt that from your mom's salty vag.

>garlic salt
>onion salt
FUCKING RETARD. GRANULATED GARLIC AND ONION POWDER ARE BETTER.

go eat your phallic corndogs and other diabetes, nigger

It looks like it’s already been cooked from how white it is.

Unfiltered apple cider, basil, garlic, shallots, and kosher salt make for a great brine for chicken breast though.

Sprinkle of salt, pepper and paprika with a dash of parsley

garlic lemon white wine and salt

I'd get my cook to do it for me.

Garlic powder, salt, pepper, jalapeno powder, cook in butter with onions

Except the UK and Sweden where pork is now cheaper because people don't want to buy it enough and farmers have to lower the prices in a petty attempt to get the less orthodox muslims to eat it.

You definitely don't want to do anything this fucking retard just said
>Cook chicken like a steak on high heat for 2 minutes each side
enjoy your food poisoning nigger

Marinate in barbecue sauce for however long till I want to eat It

Pork is bad for you anyways you vey

>only searing chicken
jesus christ you people are fucking dumb as bricks

pork is good,not everybody is a sand nigger like you

pork is tastier then chicken anyway, so hurray.

muslims are the cancer of my country, they smell like shit and curry, claim benfits (welfate), get free housing, and all this without full citizenship.
they rape women, sell drugs, are violent, ugly as fuck.
amerifags are lucky that they don't have to deal with islamization.

Well, your mom wasn't that bad.

welfare*

your mom's pussy is tastier then pork and chicken

we don't have to deal with it because our lawmakers know if they tried that shit here they'd either be out a job or worse

>curry

hey dumbass,you realize indians are the ones who eat curry right

Fry em up reel good wit some collard greens 'n biscuits !

i said white people,not niggers

You're an absolute mouthbreathing morons.
Indians are not the only ones who use curry in their food. Curry is just a spice and it's actually quite mellow on its own.

>pork is tastier then rape gangs and shithands anyway, so hurray.

that's our problem, we have a retard pseudo communist government. i'm not lying when i say it'd be better if they were replaced by niggers.

ahahhahaha, because americans hold their politicians accountable...

Here's the depth of an american's political views:
"Are you the pro gun, anti 'bortion party?
or are the the anti gun, pro 'bortion party?"

Any other issues fly under the radar while the ignorant masses hurl 3 syllable mantras at each other.

it probably does, it is also alot cheaper.

a lot of eastern asians eat curry, not just pajeets.
some indians are decent people though, only sikhs.

I smell a dune coon

>this whole thread

There are lots of muslims in Pakistan, where they also happen to eat lots of curry.
Lots of pakistani muslims are refugees in Europe.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-11-19h45m13s740.png (1192x896, 926K)

>white people
>on Yea Forums
Lol

>put it in beaten egg
>put it in bread crumbs
>cook in oil
now thats a meal

I like em, they make great food and are friendly. I dislike them being religious, but they will grow out of that in a few generations.

> 'bortion

count on the foreigner to be to stupid to type the word abortion

VERY small amount of pepper, light low-sodium salt. Bake in the oven and serve with steamed plain vegetables and a plain baked potato

to elaborate i'm drunk and i don't know asia but they all eat curry in some form or other.

>amerifags are lucky that they dont have to deal with islamization

your right,because you know

9/11 never happened

a senator didnt get elected in minnesota thats a sand nigger,etc.i love how people like yourself prove how stupid non americans are

Count the 'murrican whose parents failed to babort.

religion itself isn't bad imo, it's their religion, upbringing, hygeine and unwillingness to speak proper english that makes them hated

Wrong 'to'

*to be too

Clearly I was emulating the average americans speech. I am american btw.
It's okay to be critical of your own country/culture.
If everyone back in 1776 had been as passive and obedient as all these "patriotic" americans today, we'd all still be a british colony.

yet again,another 3rd world country person who cant type worth shit.further proving how stupid non americans are

how wood i wat

Attached: white-dude-golly-gee.jpg (800x616, 125K)

Here's the thing: Americans really are racist as fuck. And by racist as fuck I mean if you aren't a (((Christian))) who is an American citizen (or at least are here legally and LUV 'MERICA) we don't want you here.
We have enough blacks and mexicans (who tend toward Christian beliefs and at least try to meld into American culture, no matter how poor the assimilation) on welfare without bringing in a bunch of radicalized shitskin Muslims.
We've made it clear we don't want them here by putting everything else behind ensuring illegals don't get here.
The funny part is they actually don't even give a fuck about the Mexicans, they give a fuck about the Jihadis who were coming in through Mexico. The Mexicans are what the more ignorant among us latched onto and the government is running with it. The real concern is and always has been Islamic terror.
We damn sure won't be letting any muslims in en masse any time soon. Only the cream of the crop of the middle east get to come here. Either they're very intelligent and schooled or they come from a rich family. Most, if not all of those, are "Muslim" in the same way everybody in America is "Christian": it's just what is expected of you in that society. Many of them (and I mean MANY) are unbelievably happy to be free of the oppression elsewhere.

Europe, on the other hand, is getting the Islamic world's trash. They're going to go there and try to make your home more like their home and completely shit it up in the process.

Batter it bread it with some cayenne n garlic powder n black pepper n salt batter again fry

take a PIIINNCH of salt. not too much because this is the expensive shit. no you cant have more. see literally just a tiny pinch. that is all. that is the secret of the whites and how we make chicken. american men are superior to every races because we can appreciate the true taste of chicken and not even cooked that much. we are real men and more in touch with are primal instincts.

you don't seem to understand the point i'm trying to convey. a terrorist attack is hardly islamization. i should've clarified that your muslim population is only 1% compared to our 7%

>white people of Yea Forums
>how would you season this meat
Honey garlic bourbon glaze those fuckers up after giving them a nice little rub down with s&p

So says the inbread billbilly. How's incest you breadneck?

CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO ACKNOWLEGE

A SUCCESSFUL THREAD ON B THAT DOESNT INVOLVE SOCIAL MEDIA OR TRAPS

THANK YOU OK CONTINUE HUFFING CAYENNE FARTS

all religions are horrible
Their upbringing could be better, but it difference little from other people in the same socio-economic situation.
Hygeine is the same as us, it is the food that makes you smell different. Do not know with pakistani, we don't have them, but if it is like indiaans then teach them to shit in a toilet.
An if your schools cannot teach them English that is kinda on you.

a mean for white people,considering there the only ones who dont season their chicken

Depends on my mood.

Usually garlic, salt, pepper lemon.

Sometimes just red hot,

Sometimes plain if I'm in a hurry

By throwing it to the dogs. Chicken is a disgusting trash bird only fit for niggers. I'll have the prime rib.

we have niggers

baste and beanfilled

Boil

Damn, took me a minute to translate this post, here's for the benefit of you other literates:

"A meal for white people, considering they're the only ones who don't season their chicken."

Now that we understand anons words, please carry on discussing the merits of his opinion.

huff up my spice farts you little slut

it did hurt my brain to try and read it.

religion is stupid in the big picture, yes, but some are not horrible. what did bhuddists ever do to you?
they are dirty, you can assume what you want but you need to live in london for a year to understand.
i'm strictly speaking about the 1st generation migrants when i say they can't speak english for shit.

niggers are nowhere near as bad as muslims

white people cant afford prime rib.there to busy spending all their money on meth and opiods

yeah because we shoot niggers when they act up
you noguns need to get on that

niggers can only afford chicken because they spend all their time smoking weed, sipping codeine, hookers, paying child support and buying unmarked guns.

they plague my vision with overweight blad guys. Burn in the seven hells for that Buddist. Oh and alot of the spiritual healing crap that actually kills people (stupid people, but still)

i'm all for guns for self defence, i'd own one myself

I'm partial to some garlic, pepper, and salt. Then I have some veggies on the side. I eat like a British person, so my fork will have a piece of chicken and some veg on it.

This is now a /pol/try thread.

>paying child support
>niggers
lol

Damn. Pretty sure KFC made you sign an NDA, my guy...

Thanks for the recipe tho

This expensive hot sauce and nothing else.

Attached: BLiS-Blast-Steak-Sauce_grande_34332778-ef70-43c3-958e-ee98b494e15d_grande.png (600x600, 240K)

your right,white people are so much better.spending there day abusing opiods and smoking meth in their trailer parks

seasoning chicken has nothing to do with politics you retard

if that's how you see it, sure. i'm completely ignorant to most religion but i see how it changes morals.
i think if we spent our time researching, we could win this game called life even if there are no winners in the end.

Attached: 1548721253762.jpg (1080x1093, 140K)

Only poor people buy cheap meat that needs to be doused in seasoning to taste edible.

Good meat doesn't need much seasoning (unless you hate the taste of meat.. then just eat vegetables)

kfc is disgusting anyway,nobody wants to eat their chicken besides white people and we all know you dont appreciate a good seasoned meat

yes

Are you being dense or just oblivious to all the /pol/ here?

Sad

/pol/ or not,seasoning meat has nothing to do with politics you dumb nigger

>kfc
>white people
kek

Attached: mutt.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Dont make the race bait shills feel validated.

>white people of Yea Forums
>how would you season this meat
sure user, sure

There seems to be some misunderstanding about white people and a lack of seasoning.
Spices, and the money to be made from them, were a big part of the reason we subjugated, stole, and enslaved your ancestors and their land.
White people have a great appreciation for a wide range of spices from all over the world.
Hope that clears up some misconceptions.

Sausage rolls are great!!!

prep lemon butter honey caper glaze (you should know howto make this

brine overnight in dill pickle juice (pickle brine 2 tsp of black peppercorns coarsely crushed, 1 tsp garlic and jalapeno slices to personal preference)

place fresh soaked basil and sage leaves under skin w butter pat.
rub skin with grapeseed oil (or other preferred high heat oil)
coarse ground salt pepper skin and bottom to taste
sear on high heat on charcoal grill 2-3 minutes skin side down or untill skin is seared/browned
sear bone side down 2-3minutes
remove breast from high heat place breast over medium heat skinside down cover loosely w foil
cook 15-25 minutes until internal temp is 145ish (carry over heat finishes it pedantic fags)
glaze bone side
flip cook 4-6 minutes until 155ish (see above)
glaze skin side
flip 1-3 minutes
rest 3-5 minutes (remove leaves under skin)
serve w sides as appropriate

>Sausage rolls

Attached: 1554932788181.png (720x775, 628K)

Attached: sosig-30015238.png (500x522, 119K)

I wouldn’t, I’d have my nigger cook do it - I won’t lie, you niggers know how to fry chicken.

Jerk (Jamaican sweet & spicy mix)

based

>nigger cook

niggers are disgusting,i wouldnt want their dirty hands anywhere near my food

>pinch of salt
>pinch of pepper

you're telling me that you get niggers to jerk off into your chicken? gross

*Than

You're English, bud... Come on...

Brine it the night before. Add some salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to your flour

why people used black people to do work they couldn't do themselves which means black people had to teach them things. The irony when it comes to a supposedly "superior white race"

*white people

>low-sodium salt.
You sound like my step-mom

Mmm, packed with flavor

Attached: 078_1000.jpg (1000x1450, 150K)

you do realise that niggers sold other niggers to us, how could you say no to having a slave do menial labour for you when you could have a nigger do it for free.

Weed is good though...

you do realize that isn't true?

All that and still time to work on your pompadour, Where do you find the energy?

Attached: source.gif (240x240, 453K)

cope, it's 100% true.

soak it in gatorade for a while then maybe hit it with some meth

good for niggers, not good for the working white man.

Popeyes has even less flavor and is owned by white people. Don't fall for their racist "mammy" advertising.

If it’s good enough for your moms ass its good enough for my chicken tits.

tears and white guilt

then you are ignorant

I used monster energy and crack.

explain, with evidence.

Working white men should smoke more weed (after work). It's way more relaxing than alcohol.

You do you tho. Quit judging other people.

So uncle Ben and aunt jemima are all lies too?

No because you are too stupid to except any evidence. You do this all the time.

weed makes you lazy as shit, makes your mind shit its self.
at least half of my friends smoke weed and they've became nothing.

white people have gone to another level when it comes to this cuck shit,first it was watching their wives get fucked by black men.now its eating food that black men have jerked off in

black people aint teaching anyone shit cuck

popeyes is a hell of alot better then kfc honkey

>cant find evidence
>calls me stupid
fuck off with your petty shit, it's not my fault you sold yourselves at slave markets.

>quit judging other people

says the pot smoking libtard,im sure the next christian bakery some fag wants to have his wedding catered you.you wont judge when they say no right? retard

I usually just bread them and season the mix with cayenne, garlic, onion, and pretty much all the other usual spices. Otherwise I just cook chicken with salt and pepper and grill them because I want something quick and easy to make.

Rice and frozen peas - perhaps a class of water?

If you acutually studied history you would know. but it would crush your racist beliefs. So you rather stay in your fantasy bubble of "White purity" which is really shit.

thanks for making me feel more confident in myself lul

niggers are the missing link

>history

i know all about history cuck,you niggers should still be sitting in your mudhuts in africa

>white purity

your right,because black supremacy is just so much better.already proven by your nigger president that americans are cuck's and only find white supremacy a problem

Dumbass Africa isn't mudhuts. See that's why your ignorant ass don't know anything.

There is no black supremacy stupid.

Hire a nigger to cook it properly. Preferably a Jamaican to do jerk

>calls me ignorant

>while defending a shitty 3rd world country

if you love africa so much,then move there.americans dont want you living in america anymore anyway

If you're white, I feel sorry for you for believing all this jew shit. If you're black, fuck off nigger.

>black lives matter

>black panther party

>new black panther party

your the stupid one,cant wait til trump supporters are lynching you niggers and nigger lovers again

Roll it in cayenne pepper, bread it, fry it, serve it with mac and cheese with greens cooked with ham-hocks.

whatever you unintelligent racist. Go get an education. So you can get smarter

>greens

>mac and cheese

>ham-hocks

spotted the nigger,nobody wants to eat your disgusting soul food

>hurr durr,get an education

says the cucked libtard

sorry, you're right
they upgraded to scrap corrugated iron a few decades ago.

Attached: africa-housing-13989.jpg (390x220, 34K)

Kik?

First of all , you don't speack for americans. Second, I'm not from africa idiot. So why would I move there? And third, you should be ashamed of yourself for being an asshole.

>get an education
oh, the irony

Not black, nigger.

Attached: niggerchicken.jpg (442x630, 127K)

>speack
looks like this nigger never went to elementary school

Let me ask you a question. do you really think that's all of africa? Or are you just looking to confirm your racist bias? because I can show you some poor neighborhoods in america you piece of shit.

its a typo idiot.

what are you going to do? show me some abandoned and dilapidated buildings that are inhabited by homeless niggers and drug addicts?
go ahead.

>m-my retardedness w-was just a t-t-t-typo

you must be one angry miserable loser lol

We’ve all seen Detroit

i'd piss on it and drizzle it with diorrhea
>gordon ramsay approved

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>sipping codeine
Shows how much you know, lean is expensive as fuck

>so why would i move there

because your a nigger lover,thought we made it clear when we elected trump that you arent welcomed in america anymore

>what does a nig do? he nogs it
unless you're a nigger and you're trying to cover up for yo brothas
niggerniggernigger

>implying niggers dont just steal it anyway

no, no, no, no i'm no loser that really hurts user :(
please nigger, do as i requested and post your 'american slums'. i bet you'll only find them in nigger states like detroit or doc

>states

>detroit

detroit is a city moron,thanks for proving how stupid americans are

>niggers can only afford chicken
>because they all spend their money on X
what don't you understand? they probably just steal it anyway

Niggers can afford it cause they be putting in work, can’t afford no child support tho.

or wait,by "american slums" are you some 3rd world idiot? because that makes sense,considering your to stupid to know that detroit is a city and not a state

You overuse of the N word proves who you are as a person. A racist idiot, and a miserable angry loser. Period.

i'm not american, i don't even know 10 of the 51 states. blissful ignorance.

Salt pepper garlic paprika, add oil, put on a rack on a baking sheet, and bake at 375 for 30 minutes to render the chicken skin and make it crispy.

Also, rub the seasoning all over the chicken breasts, to get an even coating

>im not american

of course you arent,your as stupid as a non american.worry about your own shit country kid

>oh no he called me racist

how black was your president though?

ignorance is not stupidity, you're fucking dumb for thinking niggers are a good thing for society.
what they bring that we cant? free labour?
they've outdone their stay at america, there's plenty of room in africa.

talking to you is like talking to a dumb fucking wall. For you everything goes through one ear and out the fucking other. Inside your head there isn't anything there to receive anything. its just empty fucking space. lol

A little salt and maybe some white pepper.

you mad bro? at least i can appreciate seasoned chicken.unlike your snowflake white ass

>Donate it to a food pantry.

i'm not white. and you're just a hopeless idiot. you have pride over things that are shameful. you going to die the way you are, ignorant.

Trade it for heroine.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

too spicy

throw it in a bag of paprika seasoning for ckicken, add a few diced potatoes (plus a little water) and throw that in the oven, VOILA

id rather buy rotisserie chicken for 5$ at grocery store
kfc barely get you popcorn chicken and at popeyes u only get a 3 peice
fastfood is overpriced garbage

this
gf was getting mcdonalds last week, decided fuck it why not. 5 of those nacho cheese bites $3 wtf

Oyster sauce, oisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, vinegar.

Batter and fry.

Trick question they don’t

>im not white

oh,the nigger is trying to call other people dumb.thats funny

>rotisserie chicken at the grocery store

well,we cant all be privileged and higher class like you are

You should marinate the flesh in gasoline for no less than 48 hours.

Pretty sure he said white, not yellow.

Boil those breasts for a few hours then hit them with the tangy zip of Miracle Whip and a pinch of Mrs. Dash.

Attached: rogers.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

Regular or premium?

count on white people to ruin decent meat with mayonaise

Soy onions brown sugar
Or garlic lemon black pepper
Or cayanne and red pepper
Or dill and lemon

>soy

spotted the libtard

Mobil

Attached: yaivape.jpg (259x194, 11K)

enjoy gyno

so your a libtard then? as bad as niggers,take your nigger food somewhere else cuck.we'll lynch you on the same tree as the niggers you love so much

lol, nigger.

Attached: bbc.jpg (482x450, 29K)

idiot

correct

Marinate in salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne pepper, and mustard powder. Grill til delicious.

add garlic, salt, pepper, a pint of olive oil, paprika, some cilantro, then mince it to a rough paste, coat it in a mix of flour + corn starch + salt + baking powder, then wash it over some beaten eggs, coat it one last time with panco, then fry it until golden brown.

>only season it with salt and pepper
>people ask me what I seasoned it with because it's so flavorful

>Lemon Juice
Making chicken ceviche? Or cooking it twice? Shit will be mad dry lmao

Yep

salt, pepper, olive oil. bake in oven. serve with rice and some oven roasted veggies....

That'spretty fucking white

galic powder, onion powder, sage powder, salt, basil, and butter.

your right,he should nigger it up with some cornbread and collard greens.and to drink,a nice 40 ounce malt liquior

Rosemary, salt, lemon pepper and garlic. Ain't giving out the secret breading.

> slice thin
> in bag with Acho seasoning, orange slices, sliced jalapeño.
> leave overnight in fridge
> cook on the grill in a toss cage with bell peppers and onions
> serve with fresh tortillas
> Touch of lime and cilantro
> eat deliciousnous

Soak it in my jizz. Butterfly it. Saute it. Use the pan drippings. Make a white sauce from it. Jizz in that. Stir it in. Feed it to a female. Technically (my) cum in her mouth. See you later virgins

Salt pepper and boil it.

Based

surely you guys aren't THIS retarded
obviously he meant powder

Attached: 1549051889696.jpg (900x900, 61K)

You really thought you did something huh?
Season your meat like a man, only princesses don’t like to get their hands dirty

Attached: E9A17F0D-3FEE-4B32-8177-B72D17010636.jpg (1101x1200, 537K)

Salt, pepper, old bay, grill.

Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, light oil, fry.

Salt, pepper, minced garlic, jack daniel’s BBQ sauce, bake.

I know it’s not much, but keeping it simple usually works best.

>Zaxbys > Chic-fil-a

Attached: images(87).jpg (305x165, 7K)

freshly ground black pepper and maybe a bit of basil if im feelin spicy. but afterwards im cool it down with a nice mayo dipping sauce

>Zaxbys > Chic-fil-a

Attached: images(42).jpg (259x194, 12K)

Almost nothing is worse coming back up than cayenne.

Almost nothing is worse coming back up than cayenne.

>inbread

Attached: bread.jpg (1200x1200, 154K)

I'd rather have pork than chicken or beef usually. Chicken (and fish for that matter) can be fucking great, or fucking terrible. There's really no in between. Pork and beef are a lot more forgiving.

Pork has unhealthy cuts and preparations, but it's healthier than beef overall. Beef is really bad for the colon.

Scotch eggs, pork pies, cheddar cheese that isn’t bright orange, Walkers crisps ... I can go on. British food is great.

Marinate in buttermilk with a bunch of seasonings like cayenne and garlic, and all that shit. Then do more cayenne in the flour with a few other seasonings like salt and pepper, seasoning garlic, and basically everything you threw in the buttermilk marinade, followed by egg wash thats also seasoned with salt and pepper, then panko breadcrumbs or like crushed bland cornflakes. Fried in lard.

non americuck here, what are collard greens and how do you pronounce it?

White people eat collards, and biscuits. Borh are traditionally Southern/Appalachian foods. Sourhern cuisine is superior to yankee slop. If it wasn't for the various ethnic cuisines that immigrants have brought with them over the years Yankee cuisine would be on the same abysmal level as British cuisine.

Personally, i prefer mustard greens and poke salat to collards though.

Attached: images(108).jpg (275x183, 12K)

the only people who eat collard greens are niggers on welfare

Religions are fine. Usually very naive, but in and of themselves they are more beneficial than not. Religious believers on the other hand are arguably one of the worst problems facing the entire planet today. Not that if you were to somehow take religion from them, they'd magically become better people. Non-religious people have proven quiet capable of causing the same sort of drama and misery that religious people do. I mean when I think of people burning their own cities over sporting events, religious violence almost seema respectable in comparison.

Salt and pepper, maybe some basil

It ia true, but those people didn't exactly have a national or racial identity. The Norse bought and sold Englush slaves for the sane reason: they were outsiders whose lives were not valued like those of people they deemed to be their own kind.

If you pound it properly and evenly, 2 minutes a side might be over done.

>mud huts

Like these?

Attached: dar-es-salaam.jpg (525x306, 35K)

A little old bay and some extra chili flakes.

Black people would pour cayenne and a gallon of hot sauce on it and then get their foot cut off from diabetes

BUH WY PE PO

lol wut

every society in the world had slavery
Russians owned other Russians as slaves

What a stupid fucking double nigger. African american average IQ is around 80, in the heart of africa its 65, that means almost every nigger is retarded or borderline retarded, I already know you're gonna say that "its the wypipos fault nigguh"

>miracle whip
>mayo
>pick one

Miracle Whip is a cheap ass mayo substitute invented during the Depression

>compared to our 7%
holy shit

Please have a Civil War already

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

top fucking kek

Garlic, chili, soy sauce, wostershire sauce, soak it for a few hours. Or just make it into curry.

Wrong yankee.

Skin, debone, lightly sear, boil with onions & potatoes in curry sauce, poured over Basmati rice.

its the same thing nigger

thats because civilized countrys have gun rights and shoot their barbaric muslims before they do terrorism.unlike you cuck eurotrash who's only form of self defense is pissing yourself

No, its not.

>search for Pumpkin spice
>0 results

Attached: 1556142898373.jpg (720x576, 36K)

salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, paprika

bake at 400 until skin is crispy and instant read meat thermometer reads 165, roughly 30 minutes

what the fuck is wrong with this poster

Calling someone swine on a chicken thread. 1 reddit updoot for you

>season

What, like a calendar? Just boil it like normal.

Am I the only one who would marinate this for a few hours in some Pepsi before cooking?

My grandma used to pour a little Dr. Pepper in the skillet near the end of cooking pork chops. It's pretty good, but I prefer a hard crust on them, whereas this makes the crust kind of soggy.

Everything here expect the buttermilk and frying. You are ruining this healthy piece of white meat, fat ass. Respect your food and yourself.

I only eat dark meat

That really depends on what you do with it. For example if I was putting it in a salad, I would cut it into strips, season with kosher salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and lay it on the bed of lettuce. If I put it in a taco, I would go for cubes, seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, chili powder, oregano, and maybe put some sprigs of dill in the pan just for some subtle tang. If I was just eating it plain. I probably would just use salt and pepper and then have some sort of sauce on the side. Like Frank's red hot, or something. All in all, chicken breast is the most boring food, so there's not much to do with it. Red meat, or even turkey is a completely different story

It's a white guy writing it you fucking sped. Of course it's gonna be white