Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Attached: 8BC6C262-8AEB-4796-87C5-FFDC6062E575.jpg (750x741, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's an REO?

Real estate owned

Oreo

Kek

Samefag

No one cares

Op you’re clearly just bumping your context

>6 posts/4 posters
>stop liking what I don't like

Attached: baw.jpg (479x398, 21K)

The only thing I posted was
You still didn’t answer my question faggot

>Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

The man you're defending didn't know the difference between an REO and an oreo.

The two choices are "sleepy" and "stupid," and he just eliminated "sleepy."

The guy was a pediatric brain surgeon. He already forgot at least 20,000 times more shit than you’ll ever learn in your life

Who the fuck in their right mind would give somebody like Ilhan Omar money to operate with? This is what our tax dollars are paying for? It’s a literal fucking joke. DNC is ate the fuck up bahaha. Also Obama doesn’t even endorse his own party members hahaha.

Cant believe orang man puts a hiring freeze on normal government workers and this fucker thinks he needs $5000 for an office chair. I hate this dude so much fuck off Carson

A fetus isn't people no matter how much you appeal to authority, surgeon man.

have you considered the fact that no one fucking knows when a person becomes a person? science has no answer. Maybe we should err on the side of caution

Sure, except for the part where we can detect first brain waves. Until then it's a lump inside of you draining resources, similar to a tumor or a parasite.

There’s already enough government workers you fucking communist. Normal people need jobs and money as well. Ever think about that asshole? God damn how much more government do you little babies need?

We all know he was a brilliant surgeon but that in no ways qualifies him for any position of government other than something medically applicable. The man is wildly out of his depth and very clearly does not care so long as his own cup runneth over.

so we can detect brain waves at 5 weeks.

So you must agree that any abortions past 5 weeks are wrong? Except they happen. Let me guess, you don't care.

Were you born this stupid or did you earn that moniker all on your own?

Well he defended not giving housing to illegals in front of a bunch of rabid left-wing fucks, so he’s doing a good job in my book.

Eat my poop liberal

ben carson is a nigger,black people need to realize that the republican party doesnt need them.its bad enough with that coon kanye west

Oooooo here we go. Scared nerd who can’t live without government throwing insults around because he knows he’s an ate up little nerd. Little baby needs guberment to hold his hand :(

but being black or a women qualifys you for a position in the goverment isnt that right libtard

No my argument is this.
I don't support abortions because if it were me I wouldn't want to be aborted and have a chance to experience live no matter how fucked or disfigured, because this is it there is nothing more beyond this. Taking my position I concede a whole bunch of bullshit, and I don't larp about rationalizing it away.
Your arguments appeal to morons who think with their feelings.

A type of speed wagon.

why
are you
faggot yanks
always crying
about your
shitty cuntry
thinking you
are rich
cant afford
health care
cant afford
decent food
always snowflaking
in these
threads your
cuntry is
fucking shite
nobody cares
about trump
nobody cares
about clinton
nobody cares
when faggots
shoot american
kids less
faggots on
this planet

Attached: trump-Epstein.jpg (932x470, 37K)

>"A fetus isn't people no matter how much you appeal to authority, surgeon man."

>"I don't support abortions"

I don't think you understand even your own position, idiot.

based

I don't support moronic arguments, you troglodyte fuck. I like ice cream but if some retard spat in it I wouldn't want to eat it. Do try to keep up this time.

Most of you have no idea why people do things

He was a Clinton backer (and puppet master) of course he ran in the same circles as they did… But you know what?

The pubic FAA flight logs for the Lolita express flying child sex brothel the show BILL & Hillary Clinton flying over 20 times, togeather and seprately

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

funny how you fucks ignore that

and when he was arrested he had the Clinton's as #1 on his speed dial. Then got sweetheart deal 3 years in resort prison for being a child sex trafficking kingpin. Not even his victims where told of the deal until months after they herd it 2nd hand

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

lots of samefag

You don't support your own argument then, because it's moronic.

You don't support abortions, but complain on Yea Forums about people you agree with on the subject? Truly stupid. I'm out

You are fucking stupid, that's what I've been trying to communicate this entire time.

Is this the same guy that said the pyramids were made so Jesus could store his grain?

I'm not even remotely a liberal, I simply can't stand self-absorbed, single-minded asshats that can't see past their own self interest. The man is so transparent it's absolutely mind boggling. I imagine you probably agree with other dehumanizing sentiments like Tomi Lahren who says the homeless are an eyesore who need to be removed.

But he said troglodyte. He must be the smartest person here.

I love how conservatives just assume anyone who disagrees with their antiquated backwards ideologies is a liberal. Didn't vote for Obama, didn't vote for Trump. I share no allegiance to anyone simply because they were a certain color badge om their fucking lapel. I'm an American first and anyone who stands against that is just as guilty as the criminals running our government from both sides of the aisle.

Attached: JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrumpBillClintonSexOffenderBearStearnsChildMolestation.jpg (1024x954, 110K)

Ben Carson's a conservative, retard

>sleepy Ben Carson also has a soft dick
he sleeps to gain the strength to maintain a three minute erection
but honestly I am proud of this token black idiot conservative rising up to where he is, where he doesn't even know anything about what he's doing

>a credit to his race of Republicaaants

Dunald Trump brags about busting iinto the Miss Teen USA pageant where the contestants were naked
>malformed mushroomdicks striges agin!

The man is literally - literally- a brain surgeon. What do you do for a living?

>There’s already enough jobs
>normal people need jobs too

you ever think that the government actually needs to employ normal people? Not just ghouls and multi-millionaire social welfare recipients?

Attached: 1510909558028.jpg (2228x1659, 414K)

BRAIN SURGERY DOES NOT MAKE YOU A POLITICIAN NOR DOES IT MAKE YPU EDUCATED. Jesus fucking christ how hard is that for people to understand? Would you let a brain surgeon work on your car just because he knows medicine? No that's a job for a mechanic who is TRAINED FOR THAT SPECIFIC JOB.

Trump was on those flights as well.

And Hilary was never a fan of Epstein. Bill, an actual rapist, were good buddies though. As was Trump.

Bill flew at least 26 times. I doubt Hillary was ever on the plane but fuck her, she's a corporate centrist shill and nobody likes her.

They didnt fly to a child sec brothel, they flew to Epsteins private island that was populated with teenage girls he had trafficked and groomed into ex slavery.

The judge that gave him the "sweetheart" prison sentence, Alex Acosta, ended up as Trump's secretary of Labor.

Wanting to use your power and influence to fuck teenagers transcends political alignment, although arguably Trump was still a democrat when he took those flights.

Epstein more than likely molested hundreds if not thousands of teens and pre-pubescent girls for decades and pimped these girls out to powerful individuals that, were never named as a part of the plea bargain that Epstein struck with Acosta

Funny old world we live in, eh

Attached: 1511116647190.jpg (1680x1050, 121K)