Liberalism is a mental disorder

>liberalism is a mental disorder.

what else could it be? how can a person have so much cognitive dissonance going on?

>pic related

Attached: 1545163252525.jpg (598x597, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_system_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates#Abortion
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
files.catbox.moe/cpjybb.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MNr3yhjQPI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A double minded man is unstable in his ways.

Conservatives believe all liberals think exactly the same way.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-211614.png (2048x2011, 1.4M)

prove they dont. its up to you to argue why im wrong

These are really dumb points that could easily be figured out if op got their head out of their arse

>Believing in evolution and equality is a contradiction?

I think you're mistakenly believing equality as being all the same instead of equal opportunity. Yes some people are stronger, some smarter, some better looking, etc., and sometimes having good natural-born traits come in handy. So we're not "equal" per se, but human beings are much more complicated than just some general biological sense because unlike other animals, we have developed systems based on metaphysical moral values. Equal opportunity means that everyone has the same chance to find what he or she pleases to do, work hard at it, and be rewarded for that instead of having a handicap placed in them out of some sense of fairness. That being said, the thing is that sometimes, a little regulation actually IS necessary to protect equal opportunity, to make sure that a few people don't run away with all the glory and gain the ability to sabotage everyone else. Simply put, equal opportunity is not a liberal ideology because it allows those who are willing to put more effort in to be rewarded more than others, and it's not a conservative ideology either because it requires some restriction to make sure that reward doesn't get abused resulting in others being stripped of any chance to get there. So basically, we are equal, even though we aren't.

Seriously though, anyone advocating a flat tax is dumb as fuck.

Left column: statements of fact or debatable opinions.
Right column: cherry picked opinions of morons who are hardly representative of a blanket political term that encompasses hundreds of millions of people in America alone wherein you'll surely find retards.
Allegorical evidence ftw.

I'll pick at a few because why not:
>Legalise all drugs, happy meals are bad
Legalising drugs doesn't mean drugs are good. This is a harm reduction policy. The war on drugs has been a collosal waste of money and creates more victims than it saves.
Countries like, say, Switzerland for example who open heroine clinics with safe, lrofessionally manufactured, free heroin in medical settings with medical staff on hand and psychiatrists has been extremely effective for example in reducing numbers of heroine addicts and helping them get back on a life track. It's easier to get your life together when you're worried about getting better and not committing crime to get enough money for your next fix.

>Iraq/Afghanistan are illegal
Iraq was an illegal war. Afghanistan was not. It was a NATO affair against a real threat.

>Fox news is bias msnbc is not
Everyone is bias. Period. All journalists will be influenced by their world view. Fox news however is a very obvious propoganda machine. Msnbc follows a similar business model so it's convenient you'd choose that one to compare. Try a solid reputable news source like NPR against fox news. No contest.

>Islamists are freedom fighters
No one has this opinion. It is well agreed upon there are extremists, and that the Arab world is lacking in women's rights. But a lot of Muslims are fine people. We want you to not make blanket judgements.

>Free speech
Means you can't go to jail for criticising your government. That's it. No one has to give you a platform, and you don't have permission to be an asshole to strangers. If you threaten to kill a fellow white person, you can go to jail. Why aren't you protesting that?

Out of space. Goodnight.

>Prove they don't
Humans aren't a hive mind and in the US alone there are approx. 200,000,000 of them. This shouldn't be hard for even your tiny ass brain. If you don't get this you're the exact retarded clickbait is designed for. Marketers thank you for the revenue.

Liberals don't support equal opportunity, they support equal outcome. That is why they are always talking about the gender pay gap and they support affirmative action.

The problem is since people aren't equal you can't have equal opportunity and equal outcome. So by supporting policies designed to produce equal outcome they are destroying equal opportunity.

>a solid reputable news source like NPR
LMAO

None of this is liberalism, it's progessive mentality.

Liberal thinking is like 'i have a gay son and i don't care'
Progressive thinking is like 'i think underqualified people should have better work prospects just because they're black'

Attached: 1553576468487.jpg (878x1024, 60K)

fuck off back to your exclusion zone

Trumptards all agree: trumptards are the BEST!

Attached: turtles.png (700x615, 136K)

>>Free speech
>Means you can't go to jail for criticising your government. That's it.
wrong

The Democrat Party's current schism, as written about extensively in East Coast periodicals for the past several months.
Not my job to contradict your low-effort shitposting. Do your own fucking homework, kid.

>Neoliberal Public Radio
No, liberalism IS a mental disorder.

expand on what's wrong instead of just saying so.

Straw man detected.

Thinking that people who believe something different from you is wrong/inferior is a mental disorder.
Autism.

Attached: 1521071031048.jpg (724x1024, 112K)

Yup. You're retarded

>>Legalise all drugs, happy meals are bad
>Legalising drugs doesn't mean drugs are good. This is a harm reduction policy. The war on drugs has been a collosal waste of money and creates more victims than it saves.
>Countries like, say, Switzerland for example who open heroine clinics with safe, lrofessionally manufactured, free heroin in medical settings with medical staff on hand and psychiatrists has been extremely effective for example in reducing numbers of heroine addicts and helping them get back on a life track. It's easier to get your life together when you're worried about getting better and not committing crime to get enough money for your next fix.

Now explain why the democrats think its ok to ban happy meals and large sodas.

Being liberal is saying that you could suck a dick.
Being an idiot means you want to ban soda.

Attached: DDPpVi8WsAEHT-5.jpg (1004x1200, 311K)

>not believing that the belief that markets are the only legitimate means by which to organize human affairs IS, in fact, sociopathic and disordered
Wew lad

Ya' think???
That little infographic is strawman nonsense on fucking steroids.
This entire thread should be disregarded as being too retarded for any marginally serious discussion...., even by /pol/shit ot Yea Forums standards.

>made up shit by some rich kikes 70 years ago that's nothing but rewarmed, rebranded "cultural Bolshevism"
You Petersoncucks need to go back.

>>Islamists are freedom fighters
>No one has this opinion.
Yes they do.
>It is well agreed upon there are extremists, and that the Arab world is lacking in women's rights.
That's a bit of an understatement.
>But a lot of Muslims are fine people.
Define "a lot" and "fine people." There aren't that many that are serious about killing all non muslims, you can call them extremists but there is a large percentage that believe their religion should govern there (and everyone else's) laws. This is a problem for people who support freedom.
>We want you to not make blanket judgements.
You meam like "if you want to build a wall you are racist" and "all Trump supporters are nazis"?

Talking Point USA shills. If only we could have them shot.

Price they do. Those who make initial clams bear the burden of proof. You assert liberals make these contradictory claims, but you provide no instances of a person espousing all or even a significant amount of all the contradictory claims listed. Additionally many of the claims are not contradictory. For example, flat tax is not fair. A higher tax rate above certain thresholds STILL does not detrimentally effect the lives of the higher earners as much as the LOWER tax brackets influence the lower earners. A flat tax would in very real terms be a greater detriment to the lowest earners.

20% of a $1000 month leaves the person with $800, which could make the difference between being able to heat a bottom end apartment or not.

20% of a $100,000 month leaves the person with $80,000 that month which makes no difference to the ability of these people to live a healthy life.

Taxing everyone the same percentage sounds fair only if you consider livelihood a matter of simple math. It isn't.

This isn't liberalism. This is what idiotic SJW fucktards believe and have fagtastically called liberalism. Calling the grass purple doesn't change it from green to purple; you're just an idiot calling green grass purple.

The first amendment protects (from the government) your right to voice any opinion as long as you aren't slandering someone or inciting violence.

Gr8t bait

Faggot

>Yes they do.
The deep state who's secretly funding them, maybe? The Israel-Saudi-USA axis of evil, maybe? The foreign (((investors))) who want a piece of the spoils?
>their religion should govern there (and everyone else's) laws
What makes this such an extreme opinion? Democrats seem to have no problem with enforcing the belief that gender is orthogonal to sex, the latter which is apparently assigned randomly at birth. Or that their own nepotistic acts are meritocracy in action. Or that the market is the only legitimate model after which to pattern all human society.
>This is a problem for people who support shit-tier memes foisted upon you by rich aristocrats who seek to enslave you
Fixed.

I would love to see a conservative tell us what is so good about there opinion. Pointing out cherry picked flawed logic does not make your logic correct.

They're still liberal. They still believe in private property. They still believe in a privileged petit-bourgeois class to "guide" the poor in their moral development. To understand politics, you have to watch with the sound off.

They aren't banned. Restaurants aren't allowed to advertise them as a default choice. You're still free to buy them for your children.
You're a retard for listening to whatever source told you they were banned. 5 seconds of Google would have solved this.

Here's a pro tip. If you're outraged, someone's probably lying to you. Go do research.

High quality bait. Excellent work op

Its a problem for anyone who likes bacon or doesn't think women should have to wear burkas.

Islam is a shit culture, you can tell by all their shit countries. If Muslims want to live that way its there business but I'm not going to pretend its not dumb and I sure as hell don't want to import that culture to my country.

True happy meals weren't "banned", but democrats did ban large sodas (>16 ounces) in New York.

>make ridiculous assertions
>say "prove me wrong"
>profit
That's just the retarded /pol/kid playbook at work.
Simply bury people in a flood of nonsensical, crazytalk, bullshit & then challenge those people to dig themselves out, while simultaneously dumping another few truckloads of outrageous "points" that have zero basis in reality.

Never visited the UAE, have you?

Well, maybe the USA, Israel and saudi should stop funding the (((moderate head-choppers))) and they'll go away.
>Islam is a shit culture
>Islamism is Islam
Because you kikes need it to be. They don't want to live this way or you FUCKING JEWS wouldn't be sending them money, equipment and assistance, would you?
Kill yourself for blaming others for what is probably your own jew-dicked brain-damaged doing.

If you're looking for culture among Arabs, you'll be looking for a while.
If you're looking for culture among Muslims, Iran is just up the road.

Still falls under harm control and not outright making a substance illegal.. like we want done with drugs.. no ones stopping you from getting a refill these companies surely will offer anyway or just buying more at the grocery store where there was no cap.

To be frank, I think it's a useless law, too, but you can hardly compare it to drugs, or treat it like they're banning freedoms. No one is limited in the least and worst case scenario is you don't reduce as much harm as you hoped, which was the sole purpose of the law.

>Neither of these are true.
>All individuals deserve an equal opportunity, otherwise false.
>Pro-gun liberals exist. Better to shoot the fascist yourself than cry for a state official to do it.
>How about we just fund public schools equally and if niggers are really that dumb we just let it happen.
>Stereotypes are hilarious, but we should be cautious not to use them as hard rules.
>Legalize it, just educate people. If you wanna eat a thousand cheeseburgers and die at 30 that's up to you.
>Che was an authoritarian cunt.
>I disagree with tea party types but they're not -that- bad.
>Some do and some are. Not all, not right for libs to assume all are.
>Capitalism is great, but it's easily abused and needs some checks and balances in place.
>Not a fan of either.
>Both are.
>Implied false equivocate argument. The "freedom fighter" groups trying to cement an Islamic State are terrorists, but not all Muslims support this.
>Obama had a lot of flaws, but hating him -because- he's black is racist. Black republicans are just republicans who are black.
>The problem isn't that the government is there, it's what it focuses on and how it handles situations. Reform, not removal.
>Christianity, like most religions and cultures, has a lot of cool shit. Hardline fundamentalism is wrong regardless of culture.
>Honestly people take the word nigger too seriously, giving racial attitudes too much power. Don't be a dick if you can help it.
>Flat taxes only work if the rich-poor divide is fairly close, but it should be the end goal.
>A fetus with zero brain activity isn't a conscious entity, it's different from killing an actual person. You can unplug a brain dead relative for the same reason.
>Oslo shootings define zealous fundies, as terror attacks by Islamic zealots do.
>Hate speech laws are dumb, most of it can be enforced via standard harassment laws if you enforce them properly.
>AA should be dismantled once equality is established.

Rolling

But what if I don't agree with any of those contradictory claims?

OP has only encountered liberals from tumblr and lefty pages on FB, apparently.

Then that would make you the only actual intelligent person in this thread.

So you cannot think the stuff on the left and also like guns and think there just needs to be a higher tax on ammo to make it so only dedicated shooters who are capable of learning how to do reloads (and are likely the safest of users) are fine, not think everyone is born equal (but should be *treated* that way), like McDonalds despite knowing it's doing a nightmare to me physically (as is smoking), and respect, but not endorse all cultures (I respect that crying baby on the plane but I sure as shit think it's a stupid horrible child)?

I'm actually for legalization of pretty much all drugs. I think the drug war is a complete failure and most everyone that wants to do drugs is doing them. The only thing we are accomplishing is to raise the price and make a huge black market that fuels violent crime.

That said, its fucking stupid to say we need to legalize heroin to reduce harm then turn around and say we need to ban large sodas to reduce harm. Laws like soda bans make democrats look stupid no matter how you slice it.

That's a nice strawman you've built.

So that's a no. You haven't. The UAE is like a richer, modernized, America in the 20s, in terms of its level of culture. The place is incredible and honestly most of its laws are the same laws that the kind of people who rag on 'sandniggers' want to instigate in America. It's hilarious watching American nationalists who inevitably have an anti-islam sentiment in them try and copy an Islamic nation's law.

both the right and the left shifted to extremes in and around 2004.
however, some people dont believe the new extreme versions of both sides still, and believe in fundamental conservatism, or liberalism.
what I see are some core beliefs in liberalism paired with views of extremists.
see the above paragraph.

>I just realized I'm on Yea Forums not ređđit

Then you aren't a Democrat, stop voting that way.

>So you cannot think the stuff on the left and also like guns and think there just needs to be a higher tax on ammo to make it so only dedicated shooters who are capable of learning how to do reloads (and are likely the safest of users) are fine, not think everyone is born equal (but should be *treated* that way), like McDonalds despite knowing it's doing a nightmare to me physically (as is smoking), and respect, but not endorse all cultures (I respect that crying baby on the plane but I sure as shit think it's a stupid horrible child)?

You can think that, it just means you stupid.

You must be talking about our friends the Shariavangelicals...., they're pretty much calling all the shots for the GOP now.

Again, soda is not banned. The sale of soda in HUGE BUCKETS is banned to discourage people overdoing it in the same way they don't sell co-codamol in packets over a certain size to discourage people getting themselves an opiate addiction. You can leave, go back in and buy another pack, you could buy one the next day, and the next, and you could easily get yourself a stockpile and seriously fuck yourself with chemical addiction and nothing is removing your freedom to do so, but it IS discouraged. Large soda ban is the same. Nobody is banning consumers from purchasing more than 16oz of soda, they're just banning companies from expoiting peoples' self destructive nature by selling in bulk.

It STILL isn't a contradictory claim.

>left
>extremes
Both party establishments, where the money comes in, have been right-wing since the 1990s. Pronoun shit is just the new aristocratic title from the 17th century. You really have to stop listening to the rich paying the upper-middle to tell the middle class that the poors are the problem.

No I have never been. I do I just looked up there laws though:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_system_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates#Abortion

It says homosexuality is a crime. Are you liberals ok with that?

I love this one OP. I saved it right away. All they do now is chat and call anyone who disagrees racist, sexist, LGBTQ whatevers, and much worse. #MAGA

Attached: #best-hash-tag-list-liberal.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

>Oh no. He's pointed out that this Islamic nation is full of culture, a bustling and beautiful country that has all the laws the right wish they could have in the US.
>Gotta deflect! I'll insinuate he's a hypocrite!
No. I'm not okay with that. But since it is not my country I don't have a say in it. It still strikes me as hilarious that these are the laws people who like to say things like:
>Islam is a shit culture ... I sure as hell don't want to import that culture into my country.
want in America. Importing the culture of an Islamic nation is EXACTLY what these people want to do and they don't realise they want it.

YES OP YES!!!

How could anyone think that the world is complicated unless they are mentally disabled. oBVIOUSLY flat tax is smart because it's simple. Politics is actually really simple as is governing and legislating for a country of 350 million. Anyone who thinks racism is still alive is a fucking jew bitch except for against whites; that shit is EVERYwhere. Basically liberals are just trying to enslave the taxpaying race by making people buy health insurance. Get a grip chucklefuccs, literally no country has ever succeeded at universal healthcare. Eurocucks on average die from gay cancer before they turn 40.

The fuck did I just read

>Humans aren't a hive mind
yes they fucking are

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

marginally well executed sarcasm & satire

Meh, actually, it's Jewish culture and we're already neck deep in it.

Of course I am insinuating democrats are hypocrites, that's the point of the thread.

What makes you think people who oppose islam want to make homosexuality illegal?

No. It's Islamic. The UAE's laws are all based on Islamic laws. And right wing Americans want it, bad, because they don't realise that Islam, like their Christianity, and like Judaism, are all based on Babylonian exile period writings from a small group of Arab peoples, and share a vast majority of their sentiment.

Oh I don't know, the massive anti-gay rhetoric among the far right? Kind of a big clue that they don't like gays.

You still want to ignore the fact that Islam isn't what makes these countries shitholes.

Attached: 8A63F3C9-472C-4754-BD55-C99E98D6446B.jpg (500x368, 46K)

You know (((why))) that is, don't you?

Sand niggers make those countries shit holes.

Attached: D4F1898F-6EB4-47BA-BF53-529A0B2E5318.jpg (550x466, 60K)

There are sand niggers running the UAE, too. Wrong again.

I do know, and it has nothing to do with triple parentheses. Israel has no influence over the UAE. It's a combination of wealth and education. The UAE has a lot of the former and invests a lot of it into the latter.

I mean SAND NIGGERS. It might be hard for your to understand. All niggers are niggers, but some niggers are NIGGERS. Those NIGGERS make places a shithole.

Attached: 8F196012-CB76-4AA8-965F-90772B8B04E8.jpg (191x214, 11K)

Oh you mean like the faggot conservatives who hate gays while they all go look at gay porn?

Cant remember what year it was, but one of Google's statistics showed that the good old bible belt had some gay porn shit as one of the top searches.

Seems rampant hypocrisy is on both sides of this fence and we're all mentally ill

Sorry for your luck. There is clearly something wrong with you. Try to be less like you and more like me. I am perfect.

>It might be hard for your to understand
It's always hard for me to understand people who can't write in coherent English. But no. You are adamant about attaching a race-related derogatory term to the concept of bad people and it just isn't relevant in this case. The poorer Islamic nations are shitty, the richer ones are less shitty because they invest their wealth into things that they know will improve their nation's, like schooling, infrastructure, international trade.

A perfect person shouldn't have to claim they're perfect... which makes you not so perfect. Sorry your own luck backfired on you there.

I would say pic related is more socialist than anything

Attached: DIMIN.gif (251x315, 8K)

High five for catching the typo bud. Clearly makes me stupid. Guess I need to do whatever you say.

Here have some beans.

Attached: F40137DF-7F6D-468C-BBA4-00425349B1EA.jpg (1080x1060, 57K)

Kek

To clarify....this one is actually an insult

Attached: 4839C53A-E701-45B0-B2F1-1730D2AB78E5.jpg (429x507, 67K)

Exactly correct. It’s the NIGGERS.

You're stupid because you're trying to make race the only issue in a world where there are many more important factors than race. It's a moron's trick. Assuming that race B is bad, and that since they are a member of race A they are better than all members of race B, and ignoring the real issue which is that the cornered almost always fight. In this case economically cornered nations which have poor education develop into religio-states and fight against everyone who isn't 'one of us' and it is concerning if hilarious that the people most loudly shouting about 'them sandniggers' and the danger of Islam are the ones who want to implement near identical laws to an Islamic nation. Because that is what religious zealots do, they resort to scripture and the scripture always says the same shit.

Attached: 1520277771347.png (1695x828, 1.08M)

Only if NIGGERS is the Arabic word for MONEY.

Liberals think that Black people doing worse on test scores and being poorer is because America is racist and not because Black people have lower IQ
They push for Affirmative Action laws everywhere because of this assumption.

They want equality of outcome because they think all people are equal, not equality of opportunity

Liberalism can be summed up in 1 motivation. Empathy.
It's naiive, runaway, pathological Empathy.
Empathy is a good trait to have, but too much empathy is obviously bad. And modern Liberalism is WAY too much empathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

I agree. The problem is poor niggers, nigger niggers, faggot niggers, kike niggers, bean niggers, liberal niggers, conservative niggers, and you.

Attached: 45FF112F-219D-48FB-83AC-29F076B5E225.jpg (200x200, 7K)

The cognitive dissonance in this thread...

What do liberals have with "gingers have no souls"? How many liberals want to legalize hard drugs? Flat tax = "fair taxation" LOL. Executing a living person = aborting a clump of cells LOL. Gay thread OP.

files.catbox.moe/cpjybb.webm

Bernie Sanders Doublethink

You do realize this is fagot pol thread in b? Might want to check your cognition apparatus.

>How many liberals want to legalize hard drugs?
I know many liberals who want to legalize lsd, shrooms, and mdma and poppers and consider them to not be any worse than weed or alcohol

And yes, liberals also support legalizing and funding heroin dispensaries so heroin addicts have a safe, clean place to shoot up

I know many conservative pedos that want to legalize their shit. Guess that makes conservatives kiddy diddlers

You are retarded. No liberal would ever claim "all people are equal". At least no educated one. The whole picture misrepresents leftism and liberalism.

Lol
Everyone knows a liberal who wants to legalize shrooms, lsd, weed, and wants heroin dispensaries
It's mainstream news at this point

But yeah keep trying to prove me wrong with some made up shit...
youtube.com/watch?v=MNr3yhjQPI8

She's a Liberal

Niggers are not the problem. They are a symptom of the problem. The problem is the exploitative nature of people with money.

Lol and you don't understand why those exist?

Explotive rich niggers

Jewniggers, actually.

Nah, liberalism is about perpetuating narratives that divide the working class, as that is what keeps their necks off the lamp posts.

I understand why Liberals think they are a good idea
Liberals are Empathetic and think that helping addicts out will cost the state less money
But it also runs the risk of people not perceiving a high enough punishment for doing heroin and it might end up causing more people to do heroin in the long run.

Liberals want criminals to be reformed
Conservatives want criminals to be punished to dissuade others to not commit crime

I used to be a Liberal. I fully understand the arguments.
Both are correct to an extent but I think Modern Liberals nowadays are extremely naiive.

Because the average housewife can't pick up some horse at the pharmacy and nod out after spot-cleaning the house?
Too bad, they could 120 years ago before that shit-tier Wilson decided to jump into WW1 and ban heroin in order to keep the workers' movement from defenestrating the aristocracy.

>I am an authoritarian and I have daddy issues

Exploitative rich people. Irrespective of race, ethnicity, or religious background.

>No liberal would ever claim "all people are equal"

They would never say it directly like that, but that assumption is what is driving their policies.

If you think people are unequal, you wouldn't feel the need for Affirmative Action laws to balance out the different races in jobs. The assumption that races are equal drives Affirmative Action.

Every single Liberal platform is based on a Cosmopolitan and Equality view point
>More immigration
>Affirmative action
>punish criminals less (because criminals are not bad people they are just like you and me)

Every single policy Liberals want, is based on Empathy and Equality. (Too much so)

Prohibition is not an effective solution to naturally occurring self destructive tendencies. Never has been, never will.

>explain point well and try to have an exchange
>get called an authoritarian nazi

And that is why we will have a Civil War in a few years. Can't wait to kill all of you disgusting Globalist, Post Modernist, Neo-Marxist Cosmopolitans.

>Prohibition is not an effective solution to naturally occurring self destructive tendencies. Never has been, never will.

That's not true.
Alcohol prohibition failed in the 1920's because alcohol was previously legal.

The fact we have laws against things dissuades people from doing those things.
If we didn't have speed limits, there would be WAY more people speeding around on the roads.
We have a prohibition on speeds and it reduces the number of people from speeding.

Still niggers

Nice post Ivan

No

Yes there are still going to be people who speed, but the total number of all people speeding is reduced

>how can a person have so much cognitive dissonance going on?
You tell me. How can conservatives say they want "small government" and then vote for the most authoritarian, fascist shitheads available every single time? How do they whine constantly about "muh taxes" and then vote for tax cuts to the top 1% (which 99% of them will NEVER be) at their own expense?

>The assumption that races are equal drives Affirmative Action.
It's not an assumption, so much as a dictate. They want cheap labor that won't join forces to fight the system that they rigged.
>Every single
Liberalism is a capitalist ideology, though. They believe themselves uniquely blessed to morally guide the poor.
Calvinism is a mental illness and both liberals and conservatives, being right-wing ideologies, seem to be unable to get enough of it.

Nobody said anything about Nazis, but your need for other people to do what daddy says, as if rules were sacraments, belies an immature outlook on society.
>actually trusting that the lawgivers aren't corrupt when you can't fire them for being corrupt

>Alcohol prohibition failed in the 1920's because alcohol was previously legal.
So, no prohibition will EVER work because things that will be prohibited in the future aren't illegal yet?
How old are you?

Attached: 41BB683F-A6C7-4CD6-8362-93DDDC7B0597.jpg (225x224, 7K)

The whole point of parties in an aristocracy is to sell people the policies that certain factions of the rich want enacted.

>Liberals are Empathetic and think that helping addicts out will cost the state less money
Well it's true. It's not a matter of "think", it's a matter of the fucking numbers telling us what is true and what isn't. If you wanna waste money on punishment that only serves to cost even more money, that's your prerogative; just be honest that it's about getting your dick hard at the expense of the disenfranchised rather than an embarrassingly easily dismantled "argument" to save money.

>Limitation
Not the same thing as prohibition.

Drugs have all been legal before they were criminalised. Prohibition of alcohol failed not because of its prior legality. It failed because people want enjoyment and are not self care experts. Just like prohibition of drugs has also failed.

And here we go

Attached: A6F89912-1A01-49E0-BE60-7600322129AD.jpg (739x240, 27K)

This. It really is about receiving pleasure at the expense of others they clearly opine deserves it because larp and reasons.

Fixed

Attached: 1557178098357.png (739x240, 127K)

>my color coded group of dumbasses is better than yours
Awe the little desperate dumbass used paint. Your parents must be so proud.

GIMP, actually.
And corporate partisanship is still the tenant of the small mind.