Women dont deserve equal pay

Women dont deserve equal pay

Change my mind

Attached: 5ae62959950b832d0d86b177.png (1242x1085, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YamAsbzPKA
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDrm0YgKUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't need to change your mind. You're fucking irrelevant. We can just ignore you and history will steamroll you into dust.

Beta cuck as first poster

Am shocked

Well, they GET equal pay right now. And this means that the free market has determined they are worth it. And since the free market is comprised of a huge sample set of opinions, I'd say your opinion is outweighed by that and therefore not very relevant.

OP is a cancerous bait thread posing child rapist

Mind can't be changed

shut up incel

Don't mind me watching beta incels getting mad over this
Pls continue and again, don't mind me

Attached: download (1).jpg (278x181, 13K)

Strong is the summer in these

You guys are big mad

how the fuck do you get pedo out of someone saying something you disagree with?

That's how retards argue.

But they do less work than men and take more time off. Why should they be paid the same?

I have never seen a girl that wasnt lazy as shit while the male colleagues pick up half of her work.

>Why should they be paid the same?
Because the large collection of employers have already determined that this is correct.

not to be a dick man, but its how "le r e d d itors" argue i assume. summer starts earlier and earlier every year

I mean, id agree, but I don't. I just think women shouldn't have the same job opportunities as men, and vice versa. Women are more suited for certain jobs, the same way men are suited better in physical/dangerous/STEM/other-bullshit-men-are-good-at fields. I don't think the jobs women should be able to get should be as high paying for the most part, obviously I feel the job should be valued at what its worth and should not be dictated by the feelings of a few. To be completely honest, I don't think women should work in general, i.e stay at home wife/mother is the ideal position for most women. But I know that what I truly believe would never be accepted by the majority of society soooooo...

no, not the employers, government has decided it, not the market, fuck youre stupid

You don't have to assume. That website is a liberal left leaning cesspool.

Why, because they have vaginas?

You know damn well if bob, Jim and Tom do the same job and same hours they'll be paid the same regardless.

But Stacy, Stacy can work less hours and do less work for the same pay. Moral of the story: fuck Stacy both figuratively and literally

was it the final countdown user?

dont see those numbers too often, just every thousand posts.

sure let's just discriminate against half the fucking species, that'll go well

remember kids, same hours =/= same efficiency

Attached: 155217351736533.jpg (1199x900, 91K)

This whole argument of "equal pay" is bullshit, in the sense it has nothing to do with men and women being paid equal for the same work. This is literally women wanting MORE money than men while also doing far less, taking more time off including for pregnancy, leaving early and showing up late, working less hours, and being promoted for the sake of (((diversity))). In other words they don't want equality they want special treatment and perks over men.

third wave feminazis are on the warpath to do just that. why should we allow them if we cant do the same?

lol

vocal minority, nobody really cares about muh manhaters
you'd know if you'd leave your basement for once

oooo, wicked comeback you neckbeard

>cries about feminazis
>calls people neckbeard

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

40%

13% and 50%

Not a single word needed to rustle some jimmies

If women were paid less, all men would be unemployed

/thread

Hello Peterson, do you want me to kick your ass again?

Attached: images.jpg (660x440, 24K)

They're incompetent secretaries and cleaners. No more. Nor should they be paid more than those roles.

I've been an exec for 30 years. Nothing I've seen has changed my mind.

Give this man a cookie

Have sex.

Yup. You want equal pay? FUCKING WORK EQUAL TIME

and sho on and sho forth

Attached: zizek.jpg (480x480, 24K)

you failed to change anyones mind and your response was predictable and achieved nothing move along

this! i have worked with alot of women over the years and only a few of them actually did work the others just spent all day talking and just generally being in the way

I concur.

No deserves anything based on their gender, age, race, sexual orientation, or mental illness.

>mental illness
how edgy of you

Attached: trans-rights-ok-kong-domkey-donkey-kong-tranarchist-time-41249264.png (497x263, 89K)

Attached: giphy.gif (476x400, 317K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8YamAsbzPKA
eating from the SNIFF hotdog wagon of ideology and so on and so on

maybe dudes should just stop being pussies and tell their bosses when they need time off. what does any of that have to fo with rate of pay... you dont have to pay people who arent working

changed my mind, im a feminist now

you dont have to pay people who dont work... the fuck are you on about

top kek man

Attached: images(5).jpg (300x180, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EpDrm0YgKUw
zizek sightings are something like bigfoot sightings in slovenia, enjoy some comfy asmr and so on and so forth

>10 hours
Holy shit man, are you from Slovenia?

Attached: 1521079425061.jpg (800x450, 61K)

nope, but i spend far too much time searching for obscure zizek videos

Well you're doing god's work.

Attached: 1558382313246.gif (300x200, 903K)

why tho?