Posting in a candlejack thread without getti-

Posting in a candlejack thread without getti-

Attached: candlejack.jpg (250x188, 38K)

op is a fag-

Is this really still a th

Attached: 1229384451386.png (262x207, 60K)

Fucking newfags, it doesn't work if you don't say Candlejack in your

Honestly, fuck this thing. I ran into this myth when I was in middle school, he popped into my dreams every night.

Check.....

These God damn stupid ass Candlejack threads are sti

>hyphens and ellipses

No you newfags is the way it happens. The text just cuts off because Candlejack gets

Jesus fuck you’re all faggots. It’s just a name, you don’t get taken and you don’t disappear if you say candlejack. Honestly you’re

I think it's cute how you're trying to attach some kind of logic to a stupid dead meme.
It's kind of autistic really.
Like, okay candlejack just grabs you before you can finish your post, so you wouldn't type the hyphen or elipsis, sure, but does it make sense he'd press the post button for y

I've been watching you fucking inbred pieces of shit fuck this joke up since 2005 and I'm so fucking tired of it.

You don't type a dash at the end. You're not announcing the end of the sentence. You're not providing the subtitles for a spoken line. The entire fucking joke is that you said candlejack so you're being taken away from the co

Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack Candlejack niggers

I don't get it? like is this suppo

haha just kidding i didnt even say candlejack i was only j

Candlejack is a gay dumb Jewish nigger

I'm gonna need more rope!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

What was even the purpose of candlejack in freakazo

You didn't say candlejack fag

I know what candlejack is,just humoring op's faggotr

Another fucking candlejack thread? fucking summerfags coming in and ruining all th

let me keep the thread al