I must know her name

I must know her name...

Attached: LeanPeriodicJerboa.webm (480x480, 1.68M)

That's Tara Riersen

Probably Kayleigh or some shit.

got something abit more specific? cant really use a first name only. kinda need a last name too.

Nothing like her comes up if i search by that.

It's jenny.m.hanna on instagram

Probably because I made that shit up not really giving a fuck as to who she is. Keep searching, faggot.

HOLY FUCK! YESSSS. MOTHERFUCKER.

THIS IS THE BEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN.

WHO IS SHE?

WHERE CAN I GET MOAR?

WHAT IS THIS VIDEO CALLED? LIKE, WHAT IS SHE DOING TO HER?

WHERE WAS THIS FILMED?

Attached: 1276212939473.jpg (800x981, 326K)

wtf are you literally 12

I'm literally 35... But I'm horny as fuck today.

Dude, so is this procedure like.... so that her ass doesn't have any cellulite and looks perky and perfect?

>when she starts beating it with a stick
HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGg

You're a faggot.

Based. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Attached: 20190506_154251_20190517102502670.jpg (1592x3264, 1.97M)

Yeah, it's not real or anything but it's marketed as a perking/toning type deal. Something about like stretching/kneading the tissue. Total baloney but that's to be expected

He got your ass good lmao

Attached: 1557945217487.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Same.

Great excuse to feel up women's asses. The only drawback is when you get a hamplanet on the table. I'd have to charge extra for all the excess real estate involved.

It's the Robert kraft massage parlor video.

What exactly does that massage technique do?

No joke... I started advertising myself on this app called Thumbtack as a masseuse. Took me a while before I got any takers. I basically had to get positive feedback first by doing other handyman jobs. Once I had like 4 positive feedbacks, I started getting massage clients.

9 times out of 10 it's men wanting massages. But the money is fucking great. They come to my house, and pay me $100 for a 90 minute massage. Or $80 for a 60. But anyway, on to the good part. I'll get hot women like every now and then. It's fucking awesome. I can hardly control my bonder. I have to like tuck it into my boxers so it points straight up. This last one was this hot readhead who had just been working in her yard. Hooooly fuck... I was massaging her hand when I had my head close to her crotch and literally could smell her pheromones. Fuck...

I also found several women on Tinder and Bumble who didn't want to go out, but when I told them I give massages, they came over and I was able to rub their pussy and get them horny enough to fuck them. I only do this to women I find on dating apps. I don't have a massage license or anything, but I keep it professional for people I get through a professional connection. Anywhere else it's a free-for-all.

Another downside is that you get a lot of pervert men who try to grope you and reach for your dick. This one dude grabbed my dick, but since I'm not gay, I didn't get hard. He kept begging me to rub near his balls. I did as close as I could without touching them. That's the only downside, but still worth it for the money and bitches if you ask me.

Attached: 1551037580234.jpg (729x960, 38K)

Well-played lol