Well Yea Forumsros. Im going into the military. Any advice for me?

Well Yea Forumsros. Im going into the military. Any advice for me?

Attached: 1555134553489.jpg (1280x1920, 598K)

well.. don't die. and prepare yoursefl for a lot of bullying.

Attached: 125330704870.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Well support Israel

Branch? Aspiring job?

And same old shit boot;
>Do what you are told
>Scream your lungs out
>Everything has a purpose
>Don't be the shiny kid
>Don't be the fuckup kid

Trust me, you are gonna fuck up eventually, but don't be the freaking idiot that gets your platoon smoked daily because of stupid fuckups.

What nation and what service?
Initial training is the hardest part of your career so just push yourself through it. After that its much easier. Keep your shit clean and be very strict about your maturity. Pulling pranks will get you kicked out very fast. Dont let the uniform go to your head either; dont think that you're better than other people because you're in the military. Just be aware that you will most likely be thrown into a room with 5 other guys to live with for a few months. Diplomacy is a big thing here. If you dont like someone, learn to tolerate them really fuckin quick. You might never see them again after basic training so just put up with it; also it shows you're good at working with others and you will be monitored on that.
Main part: have fun and kick ass

Stand. Do not sit down any more unless you are eating.

Basic training is there to get you in shape and weed out the weak. Don't take it personal. The instructor is just doing his job. He really doesn't give a shit about you.
Be prepared to meet the biggest group of weird ass motherfuckers you've ever seen. Seriously there are some strange ass people out there and they all joined at the same time you did.

>thrown into a room with 5 other guys
What kind of fancy ass military were you in? We had one giant room with 80 beds

Oh and another thing, political correctness is a disease and unfortunately it has infected armed forces so be careful about calling people niggerfaggots and saying sexist shit even as a joke. Also suicide jokes are taken extremely seriously and will get you into a psych ward really quickly (talking from experience.. most bullshit 10 days of my life)

Just be yourself and don't laugh in the line.
If you can't act tough act aloof.

Royal Australian Navy mate. 6 to a room in basic. On ships its a different story; biggest messdeck i was in was on an FFG, 64 berth with open showers. You go from conservative self conscious to suns out dicks out real fast.

>Be prepared to meet the biggest group of weird ass motherfuckers you've ever seen

Can confirm. For good and for nightmares. Won't spoil it for you, you will remember those assholes.

I already told you the best general advice anyone would give you, but we can't really give much about the tips if you don't specify the branch.

Whether you believe it or not you are assed differently and are threated differently.

Just for example, US Marines have 'Hell' at the third or so week. For my country's military it's at the end of the 2nd month, but our basic training is still one of the longest so there is also that.

Attached: 1448399189497.jpg (327x303, 15K)

if you thought that there is too much same-sex fucking in prison, you're in for a surprise when it comes to the military.

j

You will have rough times, but always remember suicide is never an option. Be tough and a real man.

Dont forget the horde of gingers

Not him, some south american shithole's army. And we didn't have the best standards of living from all the branches here.

How come some branches in the US still threat you like a dog is beyond me.

Still, you would get your shit pushed in if your nighbour was a dirty fucker so that shit is world standard.

Enjoy being a disposable tool of the military industrial complex.

Start running daily. You are going to be doing a lot of running in basic training, and your life will be a million times easier, if you are not the slowest person in the group.

>joining military
have fun shooting up innocent civilians m9

Nah, just for the navy and coast guards.

There is a reason why they love their seamen.

don't

RAN? faget.

Almost forgot;

>Don't try to flatter or pick up the females

If you can't keep it in inside your pants, keep it inside the stalls... don't try to keep it in the showers.

Fapping in the showers is not even one of the craziest shit you will see, but it can land you some serious problem.