Anons near Pelzer - South Carolina, second call to action

>random (like tryfg) youtube searchs lead to strange youtube videos made by one guy calling for help since 2015
>said strange videos' comments, descriptions and bizarre content lead to other videos and files that indicate a saturnist pedophile ring with links to pizzagate (references to "jimmycomet") in a small city called Pelzer
> Pelzer happens to have a lot of sex offenders compared to its previous low population of 89 before the suspicious demographic explosion in 2010 (city-data.com/so/so-Pelzer-South-Carolina.html)
> It seems that Pelzer SC is controlled entirely by a pedosatanic cult that sacrifices children on a daily basis.
> He (pelzer guy) is responsible for exposing the MKULTRA videos for children (now known as Elsagate).

greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/01/45-arrests-made-child-predator-operation-millstone/381749002/

scag.gov/archives/36756

patch.com/south-carolina/greenville-sc/man-caught-sting-wanted-cannibalize-child-sex-slave-police

We got 9 coordinates from the pelzer guy (currently known as "deltak"), 2 of which are from special interest since one of them is directly taken from this video description (muting the video is advised)

youtube.com/watch?v=SCsfiLCmkaE&list=PLD4KfY4NafgvJ8G8Gg_B7om8mIcuT8rDz

All the public institutions are controlled by them so it's a very dangerous 'mission', we currently have 5 /k/ommandos available

We also have reasons to believe something will happen near the mill this saturday at midnight, but that's not the main focus

Everything is being planned in this discord:

>> discord. gg/ yY6EaZ (expires in 19hs)

Attached: coord3.png (1395x472, 1.1M)

> More info:

We can't trust the local police, that's why I'm asking for your help

Bump for interest

you cannot just barge into our door and expect a bunch of armed autists to be your personal SOF

non-local anons accepted to the discord? interested in following progress but can't help out

I dunno, I'd be down if it was closer.

This seems like a job for Nugget Security, you know?

So what you want a bunch of fat neckbeards to kick down doors and start spraying? You'll probably have better luck saying theres a dragon dildo depot nearby

Sure man

Not at all, we just need anons nearby that can defend themselves (meaning gums) in case shit goes down, the best case scenario is everyone investigate the leads and get the fuck out of there unnoticed

We need to team up with /x/ and form a plan, but is right, what can we do?

Nice try glownigger

You've come to the wrong board, /k/ommandos don't use their guns they just take pictures of them.

>muting the video is advised
?

??????????????

We're gathering as much info as we can to expose it to the npcs one day

>previous low population of 89 before the suspicious demographic explosion in 2010

They literally just made the town bigger in 2015 by incorporating additional nearby land that already had people living on it.

Some of the videos delta posted may have mkultra like sounds that can induce headaches in some people, we confirmed this through a 1 GB .wav file we found

Sure, the problem is that the jump occurred 5 years prior to that, and a lot of the population are children

Attached: image0.png (640x1136, 184K)

>conspiracy theorists
>stupid enough to use (((Discord)))
More well-poisoning to get people to disregard actual problems by proximity to these retards. Nothing to see here.

well I did so that sucks
ARG and LARPing about dumb shit is a time-honored tradition

>tfw live 30 minutes away but I'm out of town til august
Damn I wanna help

>We can't trust the local police
Why not the Anderson or Greenville County Sheriffs, or the SC DPS

Good luck anons. I hope this all comes together

>We're gathering as much info as we can to expose it to the npcs one day
That's a fancy way of saying 'wasting our time'

We still need to decode puzzles

We don't know if they're into this as well

>schizo saying schizo shit on youtube for years on end is worth worrying about
>pizzagate
>elsagate
>muh satanic child sacrificing cultists
>hey, my fellow kommandos, please join this totally not a honeypot discord chat and plan some totally not felonies to save the loli IRL
Not very based of you, glownig. At least come up with something vaguely believable, at this rate you're only gonna manage to V& the bottom 1% like usual.

Not your personal army.

yeah... I live about 1hr away but I ain't doing shit for a glownigger. Also not joining any fucking discord shit. MAYBE if you were on a trustworthy IRC server, I might link in and lurk the chat. Also not your personal army.

Let me guess... you tried a few threads on /pol/ and they told you to fuck off, so you came here.

Attached: gums yo.jpg (460x250, 26K)

Lmao actually do it fag

Attached: 1549771204964.gif (500x391, 268K)

You won't do anything you nigger

based

Attached: 1552617786914.png (1219x676, 926K)

If there's only 89 people there, how are they conducting daily human sacrifices to the devil? The whole thing would be over in a couple months.

Glow harder shill

/pol/ was the least tried place actually, we don't know if we can have dozens and dozens of people decoding shit at the same time

See the thread, population exploded from 2009 to 2010 according to jewgle, there are two schools there with more than 600 children each as well

it's been an hour since i watched it with sound on and my head stopped feeling as funny; can't tell if i'm in my own head after reading your post but damn it felt real weird

Everyone wonders why we keep picking fights in deserts, but I gotta be honest, I think hunting hadjis might be a damn sight easier than rooting out pedosatanist cults in South Carolina swamp land. Fuck, dude.

Whats the racial makeup of this place?

you know right before I started to see this shit pop up someone posted a webm of a bunch of children in togas, fairly undressed otherwise pouring water over some marbled platform or some shit
looked some some hollywood pedo's super rich playground or some shit

More than 90% are white, many inbreeds by their looks

Bump, keep us updated, I wanna see pics of the mission

What the fuck are you watching user? Keep your attention on gats

Its been done before, remember that autist in Pizzagate?

Make it happen. Ignore demoralization fags.

Attached: 60241938_2373215672730360_3134009735783645184_o.jpg (1200x716, 74K)

>whistle blower
>high quality production value
>unlisted videos
>vague, Q tier content
this is a trap. Don't do this.

>>high quality production value
this for fucking real though what the hell

It was on /pol/ or some shit, just creeped me the fuck out and I clicked on it before reading the comments
call it confirmation bias but it's just more evidence to me some creepy elite pedo rings exist

According to OP they aren't Satanist but rather "Saturnist".
Enjoy the boomer schizo posting before the thread gets nuked.

Oh believe me it's happening, we already got some recon people there, but more is better in this case

If any of you in the Discord are reading this, have you considered switching to a different network/platform to discuss this? I feel like discord is very open to say the least

How does boomer schizo posting differ from normal schizo posting?

I drive through Pelzer all the time. I live one town over in Upstate SC.

Pelzer is just a bunch of retarded inbreds.

Oh and I checked out that mill last year when I saw a thread about it on /x/. It’s about 15 minutes from my house. It was creepy looking but nothing was going on. Just inbreds selling boiled peanuts and a lot of drooling morons with their football flags up.

The more concerning thing is the amount of cocaine use in the Pickens police department

Wait wtf I was gonna buy a house in pelzer I’m so glad I lost
The loan lmao

fake and gay

Attached: 1533486105965.jpg (500x432, 58K)