Met a cute chick at my shitty Amazon warehouse job. Small, petite...

Met a cute chick at my shitty Amazon warehouse job. Small, petite, but tatted up and kinda looks like she has a meth/drug problem, and still wears braces, should I go for it and ask her out?

Attached: IMG_20190425_181246889_1556241265717_1556241306147.jpg (2468x3291, 864K)

sure. just don't tell where you live

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF de la UNF UNF de la UNF UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes indeedle-de-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!!

Attached: 1552992612340.jpg (700x1002, 127K)

Why not?

>kinda looks like she has a meth/drug problem

>tatted up

you know it means she's riding the cock carousel for too long, don't you?

You're only the next in line.

Also, never shit where you eat. Sex with coworkers only comes with trouble, sometimes even in the near term.

>TLDR: nice LARP, fam

your neckbeard is showing, you virgin basementdweller

Tattoos are very common now you fucking neckbeard

agreed: tatTHOTs are very common

>it's a MEME REWIND
>we're going to take you back to 2010 with this one, check it out!

>your neckbeard is showing, you virgin basementdweller

Wow yeah, I remember too.

Yes but don't move her into your home. These girls generally have hygiene issues but you'll find that out when you get round to banging her.

blocking out your name doesn't do much when you've still posted your job address and work hours

jus sayin

>These girls generally have hygiene issues but you'll find that out when you get round to banging her.

What? I've dated a few tatted up girls before, not one to her extent though, and they seem clean

>blocking out your name doesn't do much when you've still posted your job address and work hours
>jus sayin

It's Amazon, in my few weeks here, they've hired a few hundreds new people

Expect hairy armpits

ew

She's not french

And in august they will be letting a few hundred go. Be prepared. East coast amazon fag here beeb with this evil ass company for almost 2 years now

>East coast amazon fag here beeb with this evil ass company for almost 2 years now

How did you last two years? It's a bandage job for me

Met my current GF at my Amazon job. Go for it.

So you're dating a Mexican

Bump

this
but op is always too much of a faggot to heed the good advice
among shitpeople
big red flag for girls

Attached: 1526449798023.jpg (620x559, 161K)

>big red flag for girls

Most girls today have a tattoo

neckbeard af. Tattoos are common now and in a place like Amazon they probably aren't working in too close quarters of one another. Also working at an Amazon warehouse does not really require the people to work collectively as a team so I doubt it would cause any trouble.

Most girls today show a lot of red flags.
Just be cautious, and don't date/engage/marry a non-virgin one.

Also never stick your dick in crazy.
And that ''''cute chick'''' sounds actually crazy.

Lol

Bump for pics of Amazon chicks