Anything you want to talk about,Yea Forums?

Anything you want to talk about,Yea Forums?

Attached: 1557427380952.png (650x638, 25K)

Whats the cure for depression?

Therapy.

Depends on what is causing it. Most people are unwilling to remove the thing making them depressed though. They claim it is the only thing stopping them from offing themselves.

what's the cure for obesity

(pls no "eat less" memes)

Literally just eat less

Fruits. They help. I used to be obese too. I got too into my studies that I stopped eating regularly and lost a lot of weight. That's how I lost weight.

Attached: eat-less-sugar-youre-sweet-enough-already-w-soulspiritguidance-com-de-wit-14827195.png (500x610, 139K)

Eat the same amount of food, but with lower calorie substitutions. For instance, instead of eating a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast you can eat the same weight of food but as carrots. Instead of eating whatever you have for lunch, you can eat the same weight in food but greenbeans.

lift

Learn to crop your fucking images. I mean you're right, simple carbs (aka sugars) are the killer in plenty of obesity cases, but fuck

This'll never work for someone with a long life of overstimulated tastebuds, it'll probably make him want to off himself or worse, go straight back to unhealthy habits that got him there in the first place. No, the solution is you gotta just learn to be hungry. Count your calories, and don't go over a set amount. Introduce healthier alternatives like fruit, veggies and unprocessed meats slowly as the diet progresses and user learns to cook real food.

Didn't feel like it.

this is good advice

Instead of eating a whole chicken you can just eat carrots. Instead of ordering Mcdonalds you can just eat carrots. Instead of eating fruit and vegetables you can just eat carrots. Instead of exercising you can just eat carrots.

Turn your had left. Now turn your head right. Now repeat this whenever someone offers you something to eat.

Does anyone else like sticking things between your teeth and gums it feel good

No longer will other vejtables take predyujis over us. For the carrot god is kind and forgiving. There are stories of times people whome could see in the dark, aided by their carrotly diet. FOR eating carrots was a blessing, benownst upon us by KA ROT himself.

The pale orangely tinge feels good against my forceps user.

instead of less eating try not eating
eat yogurt and drink water

Mangoes are the best fruit.

Attached: product-packshot-mango.jpg (558x600, 144K)

Wrong

Attached: istockphoto-466175630-612x612.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Based. Oranges close second.

the laws of thermodynamics say calories in calories out, or basically eat less calories

Orange man good. That is all.

hi

Attached: clownwhore.jpg (191x255, 11K)

Attached: tumblr_p5nakvsBg51sy885eo1_1280.jpg (1280x1279, 353K)

DESGOSTANG
Were you raised by a fucking orangutan you mongrel
I'll eat your fucking heart and use your blood to make ketchup

> study yourself first
step 1: wake up, go to the bathroom and weigh yourself, do it before drinking or eating anything, write it down
step 2: track what you eat for a week, even water... count the calories of each meal
step 3: repeat step 1 exactly one week later
step 4: compare the weights; if it's the same weight, congrats, the amount of calories you kept track of is your maintainance calorie input

> plan for weight loss using hacks
Now that you know exactly how many calories your body needs to keep its weight, it's as simple as eating less than that (you're gonna have to keep track of that anyway) and/or moving more, so here's a few tips to hack yourself:
tip 1: choose one meal you don't care much about and replace it with something with less calories that you like, like, instead of, I don't know, cereal at night? choose yoghurt with seeds and a fruit (do it consistently)
tip 2: don't eat one meal, choose a time when you're busy so you don't think about it too much
tip 3: use smaller plates/cups/glasses whatever, just smaller
tip 4: keep eating the same, but exercise
tip 5: combine the above tips for faster results

I lost 24 pounds last month, just by replacing my dinner with a cup of yoghurt and fruit.

Once you plateau, study yourself again and adjust...