Girl says will kill herself if i dont go out w her

Girl says will kill herself if i dont go out w her.
Need advice
Accepting both shit post and serious advice
(please give serious advice)

Attached: 178535280.jpg (1176x662, 64K)

If you think that you can have an actual relationship with her than go for it but dont feed her false love

I'm not going out with you but I'll miss you if you're gone.

If you don't feel anything for her don't chances are she's just saying that to pressure you into dating her. Whichever way you go good luck user

Contact, her family, give them context, let them handle it.

Don't date her, if she's willing to be this manipulative this early, it's only going to get worst when she "has" you.

Don´t fuck her also. She wants something you dont want to give.

Entering relationships like this is though, but trying to leave it its hell.

She does not value her life and wants you. Lock her up in your basement. Make your basement nice for her, but make sure an ankle chain is involved so she never gets the idea to escape. Soundproof the walls. Live your life normally. Whenever you get an itch or are bored, go to your basement to use her.

This

Kill yourself instead to one up her so she can never have you.

I think you should give her a chance if she really means it. Make sure she's not a liar. Some girls are fucking mean. If she's nice and you feel the same level of commitment towards her that should give you a green light

This is a sure sign of crazy. Number one rule in life for men is "Dont stick your dick in crazy"

Nope.

Manipulative whore. She'll trick someone and probably get what she wants. But let's make sure it isn't you, okay champ?

This is the correct answer
also ive been in the same situation and i can tell you 99/100 cases shes bluffing. the 100th case when she does it, she didnt actually expected to do it.

BIG red flag
either do thisor this

Basically this.
There's nothing you can really do directly that doesn't end up with her continuing this method of manipulation.
Furthermore, she needs serious help, threateninng to kill yourself to date someone is a HUGE red flag for mental illness.

Tell her to jUST DO IT

user, please pursue comedy, my sides are fucking obliterated.

Tell her to prove her loyalty though a ritual blood letting. She must give up her life essence to show her feality to you. Demand 3 vials of blood, so you may collect it and pour it out upon the stones of Klathauu. Let her know that only through great sacrafice will there be great reward.

If she goes through with the ritual, you may then take her and she will receive your seed. If she refuses then you leave her without a second thought, and let her kill herself, or be proven a limp shit talked who can't back up her claims.

She most likely won’t kill herself and is fucking insane. If she does there was nothing you could do to stop it because she’s fucking insane. All roads lead to she’s fucking insane

ahead of the curve

Update: i feel like context is needed so like we have been dating for a year and shes done horrible things to her but user is faggot so actually care about her as a human being

I would make sure you get a gun through connections and play russian roulette on camera and if you survive send it to her to make sure to see her reaction without hopefully killing yourself. Or just think fuck her and do it because you feel like it. It doesn't sound like she cares, though.

Cut her loose, OP. She's either a manipulative controller or she's got genuine personal issues. As half of the relationship you'd have to deal with one or both of those things to have anything meaningful. Firmly tell her no and feel happy that you made the most beneficial decision for yourself. If she offs herself then there's definitely something else going on besides "wah boy said no to me".

What ever you do, remember the timeless advice of "don't stick your dick in crazy".

That's the fast track to making your life worse than you would have thought possible.

"Don't stick your dick in crazy," and "Don't let crazy stick their dick in you," absolutely priceless advice.

Your post gave me full fledged aids.

fake your own death and get in a witness protection program. or, you could actually kill yourself.

no one told you to swallow my cummies what did you expect?

Girl told me the same thing and my response was "your not going to do it, I'm not even worth that effort"... She did it.

I'll go out with you but oral and anal are mandatory

this is my fear and my last words were "i don't think you'll do it" then she hung up

99% chance she won't or will make a lame-ass attention seeking try. 1%, it ain't your fault anyway.

She's a nut, needs help. Tell her family or a mutual friend or something. If you're in school a counsellor. But never give in to a whackjob.

challenge her to a fight to the death. the survivor wins

Let her do it. That is serious advice

Why is this a problem, exactly? You won't/can't get in trouble for refusing to go out with her. Unless ofc you legitimately care about her; then just go out with her for a while, eventually she'll lose interest. They always do.

UPDATE 2: I stcuk my dick in "crazy" yesterday... What Do???

murder

Did you at least get to dick her down a bit? The crazy chick who killed herself was a freak in the sheets but I didn't want to date her

You honestly don't wnt to b with someone for the reason of "I'll kill myself" she's mental & WILL make your life miserable, you'll also be trapped... forever

Oh yeah try having a gf who says she will abort your unborn child if u break up with here because she doesn’t want to be a single mother...

Why haven’t you broken up with her? She’ll ruin the kids life. I’d rather be dead than even more mentally fucked

Seems reasonable

Or just don't go out with her. She will do it for you.
I hope you used protection, otherwise she could give you the "I'm pregnant" that would be bad