Why the fuck would anyone want to breed with a baby-murdering liberal?

Why the fuck would anyone want to breed with a baby-murdering liberal?

Attached: 5F93152A-A1EC-470C-BD61-44BB4AC4DDF1.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Take your shit back to Facebook.

Lick my anus

they don't

Attached: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (1000x800, 45K)

see people always assume when im not pro-choice, i must be pro-life. lemme make something clear: im all for killing babies, i just dont like the fact that women have a choice

You wouldn’t, that’s the point of abortions. Are you retarded?

Attached: 08F25EEF-BBD9-479B-A5A6-7DD61A4E12F7.jpg (800x1200, 92K)

This joke is so passé Urban Outfitters is slapping it on an ironic tee and selling it for 40 bucks

If you were an educated rightist, you’d know that unwanted babies = fostercare = crime = criminals = taxpayers hemorrhage money.

Stop being an SJW for non-sentient white (and black) trash. We’re full.

Because you can nut inside them and know that they will just vacuum out later.

They dont lol

You can go in raw and she’ll kill it, you dont need a condom

Less people less problems

Holy fuck I’d scoop him up and eat him for breakfast, lunch, dinner, *AND* dessert.

Why do you all want to live in the middle east?

Noone should have kids until they are mentally/financially stable enough to support Not only themselves but the kid for the next 18 years....

If you are not ready for that then I suggest 2 things to avoid having to become a baby murdering *insert political party/opinion here*

1) Guys wear a rubber/Girls take the fucking pill
3)DON"T FUCK

It not fucking rocket science Enstien

Attached: 1542435259942.jpg (720x937, 78K)

We don’t. But yeah the stormfags and conservatives would openly admire Islam if Muslims were white. Apparently making America “great” means making it a vanilla version o Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 8B543F47-AE3B-45DA-AF1C-6109B8D7C18C.jpg (533x700, 47K)

Beats paying child support

Christcucks deserve nothing.

Couples "breed" about two times in their life. But they have sex for fun thousands of times. At least us liberals do. If you really think every time you have sex it makes a baby, I pity you.

Liberals are like black people. Everyone thinks they are fucking awful

2 or so is enough. I would never mix genes with any woman anyway. My offspring would be uglier than me if I did

Parenthood’s “beloved” founder, Margaret Sanger meets with the KKK and speaks to them about eugenics, and supported the use of sterilization to rid the planet of the “unfit.” She want to get rid the earth of Blacks. Imagine no more Niggers!