Need help Yea Forumsros

need help Yea Forumsros

my gf is too tight. I'm talking only fitting 1 finger inside her. I can't penetrate her with my pen0r, cuz it literally can't go in. if I push too had, my dickhead hurts, she's in pain as well

wat_do?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1556838163468.jpg (672x487, 48K)

bujmpppp

Attached: 51989688_302524367285938_511762451583205376_n.jpg (640x787, 35K)

ok. go slow. finger her gradually putting more fingers in. make sure she she is relaxed when you go in. if that does work, tell her to do it be herself

Attached: 64E1869D-7622-434A-A819-7F8F64810AEC.jpg (316x283, 14K)

Sorry bruh but she doesn't want to fuck you currently and just isn't telling you

It would help if we had a picture of her to see just how tight she is.

my guy she isnt turned on..

This 100%

Or the OP needs to stop calling his 4 year old neighbor his girlfriend

Attached: 010.jpg (462x550, 30K)

yeah she's not relaxed at all, she wouldnt let me go down on her and stuff. 2 fingers hurt her a lot
she initiated the foreplay
she moaned how she wants me bad, moaned when I finger her but the moment I try to get it in... no luck. she simply isn't ready yet I'd say...

idk man is she wet? how tall is she

Coconut oil

Try intercrural sex

about 6ft, she was when I fingered her, not so much when I tried to penetrate her
its fun but its not real sex
will try, can baby oil help?

shes associating dick with pain and stops being comfortable. girls are actually really tight most of the time and loosen up when turned on.

Coconut oil on her snatch, ass, tits. Fondle her, fuck her gently with one finger. Then try 2, etc. Go slowly.

yes.

Bro i had a kid recently that shit will pass a pineapple. my wife is 3 finger max girl. You gotta work that shit loose man

anons gf is 10 years old

yeah, her ex bf cheated on her the next day after deflowering her, she always brings that up. probably something to do with that?
noted
yeah I got that part, read above, maybe something related to that trauma?

Stop dating 8 year olds

i think its possible. no expert here on psych shit but my moms a therapist, could ask if youd like a pro answer

Definitely vaginismus. Usual treatment is surgery or gradual expansion of vagina with increasing sized dildoes over a period of time.

My advice, fuck her in the ass.

that woudl be helpful, thank you!
cant tell if serious or... but anal might be a possibility. I'll try to loosen her up step by step.

Could be vaginismus, google it.

>yeah, her ex bf cheated on her the next day after deflowering her
Trust issues. Take time or therapy.

time is the key it seems..

The first thing you do is make pic related

I don't have her nudes because she doesn't want to send me any still, trust issues n shit

so shes at work right now, in session. can be hard to find a time to call. any way to contact? could be a while.

Attached: 001.jpg (720x960, 73K)

add me on kik
nullandvoid1911

Lube up and go for gold.

baby oil maybe? or durex play or something?

find a bottle of spanish fly