Attached: DANTHEMAN.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the legend himself.
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

Dan " Hold her tighter of shes a fighter Schneider "

friendly reminder

Attached: 1501285893660.jpg (500x698, 63K)

Dan "I have litterly raped many underage girls, while convincing thier parents to consent for dollar bills" Scnieder

>tfw you will never be Danny boy

Attached: 1544066521185.jpg (640x640, 93K)

>the ghost
Is she still acting?

Attached: 1558012913946.jpg (480x360, 15K)

She's trying to act.........like Dan didn't fuck her in the ass for years on end

Dan Girth of a Coke Can Schneider

Now you see why hes a fucking legend.

Poor thing will never be free.

Dan "pass me a ciggy its gonna be a all nighter " Schneider was there first brah.

Dan " if her age is on the clock shes ready for the cock " Schneider

She will be free of the monster one day just like all the girls.

I doubt it, Dan get away with it.

Only once he has fully used them up and then noone is going to want any part of them.

Naw brah once Dan "the hymen collider" Schneider has had you he's in your head forever.

Why you don't save her, Yea Forumstards?

Attached: 1550852374385.jpg (2880x2778, 908K)

That's sad. I feel so sorry for you.

Dont feel sorry for me moral fag. Feel sorry for them. I didn't experience what they did. Can you imagine? At such a young age too......

Just imagine the nightmares for life...

Because I dont want to save her at all. I want the legend himself to keep doing what hes the best at.

Dan " welcome to goodburger, home of the goodburger can I take your order" Schneider

That's mean and cruel, faggot.

Only to white knights like you, nigger.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

___

Be honest, I bet you fap with this pasta.

Fuck the career, me just want lots and lots of pieces of paper with dead presidents on them.

The earth is FLAT
The earth is FLAT
The earth is FLAT
Join the server because the server is pilot of SHIT
Why the FUCK you not there yet , why you did'n'?!'t joined this server yet?
Flat earth server for flat earthers(me u and US), You can even bring on your Jenni pet...
Copy this link to your browser...Literally EZ PIZII, EZ...NO-RULES, no wild-yannies only pet-yannies
GO GO GO
ADCOMPAIN_ID: 6xwmy6szy
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
STOP READ YOU SILLY JEWSTEIN
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER
Shitpost with us and share your flat earth believe's with us

Attached: f33587.png (1400x1400, 3K)

>At least you've made it in Hollywood.
You can feel the pain at self-hatred.

i liked this guy

Attached: 1536309849006.gif (250x308, 1.73M)

bump

fucking nigger

I don't want to man. You ain't walking away from that. You can't. Dan "one finger, two, then whole fist inside her" Schneider survived the metoo movement even. He's basically in the clear at this point.