How are you f-feeling today, Anonymous?

How are you f-feeling today, Anonymous?
Can't t-take the weight of the world on your shoulders? N-need some advice about how to deal w-with a bad hand dealt to you? Just w-want to talk?

I'm here for you Anonymous.
Don't s-suffer in s-silence.

Attached: icu.png (380x266, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait a second, are you that Alice faggot? With that horrible stutter RP

Nevermind, should've looked at the picture, fuck you for ruining /bant/

T-that's me!

Sorry, I c-can't ruin something that w-was never good

Attached: eef2-1girl-^_^-alice_margatroid-amisu-ascot-blonde_hair-double_v-eyes_closed-hairband-round_teeth-sh (1024x723, 219K)

Keep up the good work

Attached: 74773834_p0_master1200.jpg (652x930, 312K)

Thanks anime tiddies

Attached: 1371461408410.jpg (600x750, 166K)

Hello Alice

Attached: 1475011868902.jpg (895x892, 136K)

It's m-my honor

Attached: 1371463356421 (1).jpg (716x1011, 281K)

you are the one thing i hate about this cesspool.
never understood why people take you seriously at all with that obnoxious f-f-fake st-st-stutter and the anime girl pics. it's not cute or endearing.

enjoy taking hormones every day for the rest of your short life just to remain an unconvincing simulacrum of the gender you are trying to imitate.

I d-don't use anime girl pictures, but if you c-can't summon up the will power to ignore a thread you d-don't like, I feel maybe you are t-the one taking things too seriously in this cesspool

Attached: 1371464497952.jpg (760x1111, 225K)

blue bump

Attached: DSC_0174.jpg (2528x1896, 1.38M)

that looks beautiful, but a little cold!

Attached: s - 0b81c hijiri byakuren nomayo hijiri byakuren touhou highres 1girl alternate costume blonde hair (1000x1467, 1.61M)

*waves*

Attached: 1371462399717.gif (360x270, 1.05M)

yall r gay

especially me

Attached: 462mafumi.jpg (700x495, 116K)

I'm g-going to spam your discord with streams

Attached: 1371463857616.png (850x711, 500K)

Attached: d8f1e43377fe6ffb7143b6e340f3c123.png (567x549, 268K)

alice, why do i have constant thoughts of suicide? on a good day i only think about it a few times, but on the bad days its a constant thought i cant get out of my head. sometimes it just feels like not existing anymore would be better than living this life.

story?

Those are called "intrusive thoughts" and r-require professional medical attention. I w-would recommend seeing a doctor at your earliest convenience.

If you c-cannot afford one, please contact m-me and I will help you pay for one:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: rukiarcx or Aneki Margatroid
Discord: Alice#8225
Twitter/Twitch: CeltyPlays
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2/

Attached: 1371462225205.jpg (259x285, 24K)

you sought any sort of treatment for this at all? because that's pretty important to do in this situation.
just someone salty that she posts threads and acts kind to others, nothing to worry about~

Attached: s - 0c9cf hijiri byakuren shan hijiri byakuren touhou commentary request highres 1girl black dress b (1600x2100, 1.69M)

i understand i should seek treatment for it but i just dont have the time. i work 9 pm to 7 am everyday in a small town with no assistance of the sort around me. it started as anxiety when i was younger in the form of talking to people irl, then it moved on to cutting off a lot of people as i got older and just ignoring them, now im avoiding meeting new people in work places or in public, and can barely socialize with people around me. even if i tried to get help i just dont think i could properly explain my problems to the point where a doctor would believe me

Y-yes, that is social anxiety. You n-need to go through a three month or so course of CBT. I understand you m-may be in a mental health desert, b-but this problem will NOT get better without concerted effort on your part and m-most likely the help of a medical professional.

I also have no clue what "a doctor would believe me" means. Doctors are there to help and obviously know about mental issues. There isn't a test to dictate if you DON'T have them or something; they aren't gatekeepers in that way. No one is going to assume you are a hypochondriac right out of the gate.

Doctors aren't lawyers, Anonymous. They don't try to judge like that.

Attached: 1371464123195.jpg (800x540, 172K)

>i just dont think i could properly explain my problems to the point where a doctor would believe me
doctors would be there to listen. trust me, I've sat and listened to 'em quite a bit in the past, they get into the job to help people.
go you have a family doctor or general practitioner that you typically see for smaller medical issues? I would suggest that you start there, they would be able to give you a referral. there's a good chance that you just don't know where they are on your own.

Attached: s - 01bd9 hijiri byakuren sawayaka samehada hijiri byakuren touhou monochrome 1girl beads black dres (723x685, 154K)

Side bar - my Buddhist sensei told me that “...the best thing is to allow the thought to flow but allow it no power of value...”
Basically, allow the thought to exist but then allow it to just as quickly dust away.
Also check those digits.
You should reach out to friendly strangers then, if you are too busy and broke. But does your mental health and your actual well being have as much value as other expenses in your life?
>CBT
Cock ball torture?
Lmafo just making jokes.

Aloha Alice! Thank you for spreading aloha in this ocean of piss they call the hacker 4chinz

Attached: 021151E2-7FB4-4FA8-8FEA-82BD54677DD0.jpg (1187x1920, 865K)

I'm in a slowly descending spiral of psychosis. I can feel myself getting worse and worse slowly, hearing shit that isn't there, seeing shit that doesn't exist, thinking irrationally. I'm in therapy and getting help but it's just getting worse. I don't want to end up a vegetable in a psych ward unable to process what's around me. I'm fucking scared. I'm more scared than I've ever been in my life. I just want to be better.

It's m-my honor.
And no, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

Unfortunately, I n-need to go to work.
Feel free t-to contact me directly if you want t-to talk this out more, or t-talk to this guy:
He r-really knows his stuff.

Here's how to contact me directly:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: rukiarcx or Aneki Margatroid
Discord: Alice#8225
Twitter/Twitch: CeltyPlays
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2/

H-have a good day, all!

Attached: 1371462256388.jpg (800x666, 151K)

Try alternative therapy, but the real thing that is unorthodox....meditation and fixing your diet. Have you informed anyone you trust who’s IRL that your condition isn’t improving, and that you’re having real concerns?
(I know I was just making a funny)
Godspeed to the promised land!
Because I’m already in talks shitty server

hey friendly face

Attached: s - 1d3e3 hijiri byakuren ainy77 hijiri byakuren touhou highres 1girl blonde hair bouquet brown eyes (1748x1136, 271K)

I've done a couple diets, none changed anything. Meditation makes things so much worse. My father killed himself and my mother in a psychotic episode, and I was an only child. None of my friends stayed in contact with me after my second time I went into a psychiatric ward. My therapist just keeps telling me "wellness is in the mind, think you're okay and you will be" whenever I talk to her about instability.

My therapist is trying to push me to be med free and hasn't given me a new script in a while. She keeps saying she thinks I'm getting better but I'm not

i dont really have a lot of expenses honestly, i live pretty simple, and i've thought about reaching out to a few of those close friends i mentioned but they just wouldn't understand what i'm going through.
i truly do want help, i dont want to feel like this anymore, i honestly just dont know if i can will myself to do it i guess and stick to it. i guess trying to get myself on meds would be a good start, but i just cant see myself going to therapy and actually getting anything out of it.
im sure they do want to help people, i just wish there was a magical pill or medicine that would make all these problems go away overnight.

mindfulness is pretty good, but it can only do so much. if she defaults back to that instead of continuing to try new things, maybe it's time to try a new therapist. she shouldn't take it personally, some people just don't click properly. either your therapist or your family doctor should be able to suggest new ones.
then yeah, if that's the situation, I would suggest seeking a different therapist.
nothing is solved overnight. therapy feels weird at first, but if you find someone that you can open up to properly, it will surprise you how well it works. and the medicine might take a little while too, it can take time to build up in your system enough to have a strong enough effect.
it's going to take some work, for sure. but you gotta take that first little step of working on it, or you'll be stuck right where you are now. I believe in you.

Attached: s - 1bfeb hijiri byakuren mayoln hijiri byakuren touhou 1girl adjusting eyewear bare shoulders braid (689x838, 562K)

My sensei’s diet is based off of the fact he discovered how much he doesn’t absorb, nutrients wise. He and my other roommate take about 88 supplements all together in conjunction with a diet that’s mainly vegan/vegetarian but they throw in egg and/or fish for one meal so they can get some real protein. They diet based off their blood type, and all kinds of factors, like how the praying of the mantra effects the appetite.
Sounds like a TERRIBLE therapist dude WTF, no you’re coping with a serious traumatic event! Try microdosing mushrooms or LSD, or MDMA. It’s said to have a positive effect in processing those critical thoughts. If it’s generics that’s a whole other beast, when preemptive medicines and therapies would probably be best?
Try to get some like minded/ same situation friends? Maybe there’s a community? I’m unsure. How well do you function in society?
Then maybe you do need some combo of meds and therapy and other methods of healing.
Wont know til you try. Also, just venting feels great and helps a lot more than you’d think.
The first step is wanting it/ admitting there’s even a problem or issue. You’re already in the right path and fun fact ... BEGINNING THE RIGHT PATH MEANS YOU'RE BALLS DEEP IN THE RIGHT PATH!! JUST KEEP GOING!

Attached: 3CFE4E15-9211-4C6F-8302-7E9DE7060474.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

at least someone does, makes me feel a little better. thanks user.

that is a good point, far from balls deep but its a start i suppose.

Where can I learn about this diet? I've never heard of anything like it. I'd get a different therapist but my town only has the one, and I don't have the means to go to a different town. I've heard extremely bad things about mixing psychosis and psychotic drugs/hallucinogens. I already see shit, I don't wait it worse. I could probably function decently in society, but it's hard and I don't like going out more than twice a week because it ends up aggravating my hallucinations. I don't have thoughts of harming others