Does anyone else think of Leftists as fish taking the bait?

Does anyone else think of Leftists as fish taking the bait?

Attached: FishNPCIt'sOkToBeWhite.png (800x800, 45K)

No i think theyre retards

I have no idea why you would think that...

Attached: 1514484076524.png (605x490, 104K)

Attached: 1555550163441.jpg (750x748, 60K)

Because the right is the very picture of rational thought and moderate tempement, lol.

Attached: _106904897_p078tqtl.jpg (720x405, 40K)

>Because the left is the very picture of rational thought and moderate tempement, lol.

Attached: 1540055162461.jpg (568x725, 106K)

>Because the left is the very picture of rational thought and moderate tempement, lol

Attached: craylibs.jpg (938x647, 321K)

Stop generalizing the entire "Right" based off a single Neocon Zionist Shill, the true Right doesn't like Benny boi over here. You know nothing if you believe Ben Shapiro speaks for anyone other than Israel.

Attached: 1558194791844.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>Because the left is the very picture of rational thought and moderate tempement, loI

Attached: craaylibs.jpg (1080x854, 419K)

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt.

I think that way of both sides
>inb4 enlightened centrist
I just don't wanna be associated with retards

Libtards are like that by nature, often referencing ‘political correctness’ as if they know what they’re talking about. They often don’t think further than the good side of things, these creatures live in a mythical land of their own where everything is sunshine and rainbows and the right are the demons trying to destroy their special little world.
They can’t accept that every opinion they have is 1/4 rational and 3/4 pure retarded.

Attached: 1480537350615.jpg (1024x760, 277K)

>true Right
No true Scotsman

Only if you do generalising the entire 'left' based on a few far left extremists and their followers (not the majority of the left).

The left trend to be egalitarian and utilitarian. The right trend to be hierarchical and egoist.

Attached: FishingNPC.jpg (649x800, 159K)

Attached: 2fb.png (1500x761, 315K)

I think you must be a loser of biblical proportions to only be able to make a 'living' posting this cancer on 4chins. How much do you get per post? 0.00001 of a cent? No, it's of a kopek, right?

i cant tell if you are saying this as satire or do you mean it idk witch

Are conservatives really as stupid as they seem online?

user, they know it's bait. They just want to gain social justice brownie points for their circle jerk club. They're fake people living fake lives drinking overpriced coffee and staying in step with their peers for fear of excommunication.

It's not satire. The left, at an extreme, believes in beheading those at the very, very top and redistributing their wealth to make everyone else's life better. They view the government as a tool to keep society balanced with the lows higher and the highs lower. To the best of their ability, everyone is treated equal and we should Mahe decisions that help as many as possible, even at the expense of the few. The left views the constituting as a declaration of rights.

The right believes that's dumb. Nature is inherently about winners and losers. The strong and the weak. The creative and the dull. That's the part of the natural world, including people, and trying to upset that will only cause problems so you shouldn't even try. Lions eat deer and in return there's more grass for the remaining deer. The right sees the constitution as a restraint against the federal government.

shitstorm incoming

does user ever think of himself as an empty toilet? whose only purpose in life is to be filled with shit and piss, but still somehow manages to fail at that?

Attached: 1552707457387.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

blizzard.

They actually do, in the modern political landscape. It just sucks there is no populist center to vote for, that actually has any chance of victory.

Attached: 1555637866194.png (480x491, 156K)