Hypothetically, if prostitution became legal, do you think guys would waste their time with wives or girlfriends?

Hypothetically, if prostitution became legal, do you think guys would waste their time with wives or girlfriends?

Attached: 5542124578.jpg (474x266, 18K)

god you are so fucking stupid

OP asked a question. They didn't imply anything. Someone's got a dildo stuck in their asshole tonight damn

life isn't just about fucking, you degenerate retard

You mean live in Las Vegas?

You're right. Life isn't just about that. But women are.

Having a wife and or a girlfriend isn’t just about fucking it’s about loving someone you degenerate fuck

Stupid as fuck question, plenty of countries have legal prostitution. People still have wives, barely anything changes

They have wives for religious reasons and other bullshit.

Also it's not legal in Las Vegas. That's a myth.

you're retarded. i fuck prostitutes regardless. still had gfs before i got married too. they are just fuck holes.

sage

who cares about las vegas its for degens

>they are just fuck holes
Yeah. So are all women. Why would a prostitute be any more or less of one?

Attached: 431146900864213.jpg (1024x966, 160K)

Get a girlfriend and you'll have your answer.

My gf is cheaper and actually is net positive for my future in terms of paying half of our mortgage.

I would never pay someone for sex, I actually have pride and self respect.

you clearly are a virgin and dont understand relationships. having someone to live with and share life with is a whole different thing than just fucking.

Look I’d also never fuck a hooker. But if you’ve ever payed for a dinner and movie just so she’d bang you at the end of the date, you’ve payed for sex. Just with more steps

If sex is all your interested in, you're pretty much just a simple minded kid still.

STDs

It's not all we're interested in. But it's the only interest most of us have in women.

Who is us? Most people are in relationships.

And "most of your" don't have self respect or pride. Thanks for playing.

No wonder I've never had one.

Legalize it and pool taxpayer money into curing all stds forever.

Men cheat more often in countries with legal prostitution though, to be completely honest.

There are far more men in sex-less marriages than society lets on.

Well this is the gayest thing tonight in 4shits. If you find a good one you get someone to do things with. But still your friends are much better to time with. Dont try the i dont know shit little boy been married longer than you been in this rock

Boy this is stupid. You are with a woman for sex. Nice try to be a feminist but we men are out ti get our cock serviced.

No countrys like Germany has prostitution and people still get married. Great thing about a relationship isnt just you get sex and yes it cost money and emotionally. But find the right ine she is there through the good and bad.

If you're lucky, one day you'll grow up Jr.

Has Yea Forums changed so much since I first starting coming here? Ya'll are white knighting prostitutes and talking about finding true love as if it'll actually happen for half of you. Put your fedoras back on at GFTO of here.

Nice one kid sorry daddy says beddy time want you in church in the morning. Want to make your mommy happy. Happy mommy happy cock.

And then he realized that even Yea Forums had changed, yet he had remained the same all those years.

>who is us
Men. Most of them are only in relationships for the purpose of sex, regardless of what any of you may claim.

I mean, yea. If prostitution were legal, it would make cheating much easier.

Bitches would since they need eMotIonAl DeVelOpmeNt. Women are literally useless for anything besides sex.

I'll be here when you're ready to talk like an adult, you just go ahead and get it all out friend.

>Anonymous 05/18/19(Sat)23:16:57 No.800079823▶
Yea Forums evolved into a dick-worshiping trap fest too, so yes, I'm glad I didn't change.

Yeah. Relationships are about more then just sex (in good relationships, anyway). Prostitutes can’t give you that (though they might fake it for a bit for extra cash).

Yes because prostitution is legal here and men still get gf's. Sex with someone that's into you is different than paid sex. I always regretted paying for whores because sex with gf's or whatever was always better

The sex is also way better with wife

No. Most would nor.

*would not

I don’t waste my time with wives and gfs now, and if I wanted to bang sluts there are actual hookers a short drive away, plus free hookers at every bar around closing time.