Help me Yea Forumsrothers
>Monitor keeps blacking out
>few seconds at a time
>tower kinda dirty
>blow all the dust out
>blue screen
>memory management failure

Wtf did I do wrong.

Attached: HornyBlackAthleteReadingRickAndMorty.gif (246x195, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you tried reseating the RAM?

Not yet, but I did run scans and everything came up ok. I guess that's my next move.

The other part of it is what have you done thus far? Did you take any components out? Did you try changing display cables?

>blow all the dust out
that isn't enough! clean your motherboard your filthy pig

Attached: motherboard.jpg (1536x2048, 514K)

HDMI connection? If so, try another cable.

Kek, that oughta do it.

Loose ram stick. Push it in real hard.

^ this. and if you can, run the motherboard through your dishwasher, TWICE. Only once will typically get it 1/2 cleaned where it might stay on for a bit longer, but I've found twice through does the trick.

Would display cables affect memory? I removed the GPU so I could clean out the aluminum heat sinks better. Then I reinstalled the driver.
will do.

Did you run Windows Diagnostic Tool?

Last time I heard that I joke, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur

Attached: eb7.jpg (942x943, 84K)

Nah, I was talking about the initial issue at hand. I would first try reseating everything excluding the cpu obviously.

When i sfc/scannow it just tells me something is wrong and I need to contact the manufacturer of my PC.

I also cleared my cmos. After that I downloaded and ran a pc diagnostic tool. It came back with a checksum error but my dumb ass forgot to set the bios clock, so Im Currently running it again.
Checked. Also thanks. I'll try that if the issue persists.

Maybe run chkdsk /r as well as dism?
I’m glad I found your thread this morning. I’m at my fiancé’s house bored as shit since she’s still asleep.

Lmao that goes double for me. Also checked again. I'll do that too. I guess I shouldn't have started this thread while I'm at work. Truth is I'm kind of a noob when it comes to troubleshooting PC's.
>Maybe run chkdsk /r as well as dism?
What do these scans check? The hard drive I'm guessing?

You guys lack subtly.
Delete sys32

Haha no worries man. I’m an IT goon. Chkdsk will scan and attempt to fix problems with your system volume. Dism is to repair your OS image. Although if I had to be a betting man it’s probably hardware issues.

If your graphics card is old as heck, it might be time to get a new one.

Next time is does BSOD, try to take a picture of it and do research based on the stop code given to you. Like in this pic. Unless you have a sub W10 pc. Then just look for a number like 0x0000000. That will be your stop code to do research on.

Attached: 4D3215AA-C023-46EA-8E60-A4977F62CC1A.jpg (1575x2100, 927K)

IT here too.
It's just as easy as having someone you trust connect to your computer via teamviewer.
If they have it too, it's your grapic card.
If they don't, it's your monitor.

sounds like a magnification problem with your hard drive
do you have a strong magnet?

I built the pig in 2014.

>Asus Z170 deluxe Mobo
>i7 4g processor
>8g DDR4 RAM
>AMD R9 380 GPU
>750w psu

>tfw you can actually clean it with water.
Just don't rub it with a sponge, also let it dry properly.

Damn, I didn’t even think of that. I was trying to go the solo troubleshooting route. All of my friends are computer retarded. So I’m used to having to troubleshoot all of my issues by myself.

99% rubbing alchahol is best for cleaning electronics. It evaporates almost instantly.

Shiet, i built mine in 2014 too and just a few months ago had to get a new GPU. Had the same problems with "Monitor not decteting" etc. So yeah, it might be time for a new GPU. Bought a cheapo graphics card to double check if that was it and it was.

My friends are all computer retarded and told me the same shit. Reseat RAM and reset CMOS.

Kind of like your spelling grades

Haha you gotta start at the basics and work your way up. Every fucking time I’ve escalated to drastic measures it’s been a simple matter of “is everything plugged in?”.

Haha idgaf

We all gotta climb up the retard ladder, lol. Maybe you could try a (good) friend's graphics card. Make sure to update your motherboard's BIOs if a new graphics card doesnt work at first.

Clean the gunk out of the mouse

You ain’t wrong on that one man. One of my users kept complaining he was losing internet connectivity. This mother fucker unplugged his voip phone. His phone is what gives his pc internet access. This same user also refused to make his own voicemail so I had to do it for him. I said something along the lines of “this is person, he is not available at his desk right now so please leave a message with your name/number and he will call you back at his earliest convenience”.

If they are retards than you're technically still doing it solo kek. In this instance, they are just another tool.

Haha they’re more of a hinderance than a help.

A rusty saw can still saw, it just takes longer.

Exactly my man. Time is money fwend. That and I’m a terrible teacher. Things make sense to me but when I try to tell other people it gets lost in translation.

Lmao, jeez, that must have been awkward, but at leasy it makes a funnt story to tell. I have a friend who also uaed his phone for internet access, problem is, he is a cable tech for cox. Kept telling to stop being lazy and set up a damm router in his room

You have to dumb it down.
For exemple, when people, especially the smartasses, ask me; "Duh, my hdd is 500gb but I only see 480gb in windows".
I tell them, if you buy a 12k foot house, it has divisions so you don't actually have all that space for rooms.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: w5v8jvphwo
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 29K)