Untitled

無名さん、約束を破りましたね。

Attached: warauseerusuman01c-e1491568237503.jpg (600x338, 29K)

Your moon runes have no power over me.

私の名は喪黒福蔵、ひとよんで笑うセールスマン。ただのセールスマンじゃございません。取り扱う品物はココロ、人間の心でございます。

user, you broke your promise, didn't you?

His smug aura mocks me

I don't like that painting chollie

I have an idea for an episode of this show. Does anyone want to hear it?

Arigato desu

His customer is a 26 year old Japanese salary man who has been studying English on-and-off his whole life but just cant seem to communicate successfully at it. One night after work he's going to his usual nightly event where people go to meet and talk with other students in English for practice....cont

There is where he meets Moguro-san. He starts to chat up with him and is amazed at how well and fluently Moguro is able to speak English. He asks him if he is a native speaker to which Moguro-san replies that he has only started studying English one week ago. Amazed, he asks Moguro-san what his secret to learning english so quickly is. This is where Moguro-san introduces himself and tells him that he may have a special tool that can help him achieve the English fluency he has always wanted...cont

Moguro-san gives him a lesson book and tells the man that if he studies the lessons in this book every night for at least 30 minutes, his ability to speak English will increase exponentially in only a matter of days, and will eventually reach native level if he continues to study from the book 30 mins a day every single day. However, Moguro then warns him to never skip any lessons for any reason or there will be dire consequences.

I just thought if the duolingo bird meme and this is now shit.

The man takes the book and starts to study with it, and just as Moguro-san said, his English fluency increases dramatically. He continues to study every single day for a whole month then becomes able to speak it to his business clients and newly formed international friends as well as a native speaker.

However...he gets so caught up in his new found ability, he decides to travel to the USA and live the California lifestyle he has always dreamed of. The first night he arrives in Los Angeles, he skips his lesson to go out drinking and partying with his American friends and trying to pick up chicks with his super swave language skills.

In the early morning as hes walking back to his hotel room drunk near the beach, he runs into Moguro-san who is wearing typical california tourist style clothing "You broke your promise, didnt you?" the man tries to defend his actions but Moguro hits him with a DOOOOON

I showered with ivory spring soap and my balls smell amazing.

The scene changes and the sun is now out. The camera pans to a cardboard mat with a scruffy homeless looking man standing around on it babbling incoherently to the people passing by. It is revealed that it is the main character of the story. Hes able in mind but now permanently unable to convey his thoughts to any other people. hes gone homeless and has no way of getting back to Japan.

これはペンです。

Moguro-san looks at him from across the street, then skateboards away into the sunset and gives a brief speech to the viewer about the importance of diligent study and not letting speaking another language go to your head and make you do rash things you normally wouldn't. OOOOH HO HO HO HO

I was unaware of this meme when coming up with this story. I'm sorry it made you feel bad.

Attached: 7ff850ca14d3dc11c88025fdf994e106.jpg (1218x1977, 1.15M)