This weekend is going to be the first time with a hooker, i live in Colombia, so the pretty ones are not rare...

This weekend is going to be the first time with a hooker, i live in Colombia, so the pretty ones are not rare. Any tips or advice?

Attached: 58dbd05c1f170.jpg (620x356, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL23nJI4_Q8&list=PLsYoqEQiaXnHazcWutt3ZUdX4XPQcPSXO&index=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Colombian here.
Where do you live?

Don’t do It man, you will get aids if you don’t use a condom, but if you do use a condom what’s the point of buying a hooker?? Just buy a cool flesh light and some lube

Medellin

have you drove around the spots? how do you know what ones are legal on the street?

Get a small bowl filled with water to dip your penis in post-coitus like a bird bath

Straddle over it and squat down and gingerly dip the tip of your penis into the cold water

Ask if you can forgo the condom if you pay extra. If she says yes, ditch.

Glue colored feathers onto the shaft and make twittering noises as you do it

Same.
I hope you're not thinking of picking up a whore from the streets. If you know someone that works reception in a hotel, ask them for tips; they usually have contact info for high-end prostitutes.
I know from experience that the guys that work at the Dann Carlton do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL23nJI4_Q8&list=PLsYoqEQiaXnHazcWutt3ZUdX4XPQcPSXO&index=6

Attached: perfect.jpg (1045x1250, 104K)

As far as i know, prostitution in Medellin is quite common and not so unnaceptable by the authorities. So there some streets with a lot of hot hookers waiting for their clients.

Thanks. Do you know the price? I have a friend that paid COP 50.000 to a really hot hooker in the street. And it ended quite well. So what are the streets or places should i looking for?

I just do it for the experience tbh

whats the legal age for prostitution there?

Don’t lose your virginity to a hooker that’s just sad mate, there is still hope out there for you

Use co.mileroticos.com search for sala de masajes you could choose from a group of girls, and those are safe. Also they offer trios . Don't play more thanks 80.000 cop half hour. Trios Will be like 130.000 cop. Sala de masaje hookers are usually students or young mothers they protect themself from ETS than normal girls the always use condom and will nota allow you yo not use.

Prostitution in Colombia (unlike the US, there are no "state" laws here, all laws are nation-wide) exists in this really weird place where it's not actually sanctioned but it's also not explicitly illegal.
Unless there are minors involved, authorities tend to not bother.

I think 18. Like most countries

Holy shit. This is insane. I'm seeing so much on here and for cheap too. Makes me want to go there.

Attached: whore_monger.jpg (340x570, 25K)

Thats $15 USD. Damn.

Yea, thats why there is a lot of foreigners who came here. To make the most of their money in that aspect

Don't listen to this guy. Just do it. Regrets are a choice.