If you could do anything and get away with it, no strings attached, what would you do?

If you could do anything and get away with it, no strings attached, what would you do?

Details encouraged.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556829852157.jpg (500x500, 13K)

Hug milfs with huge tits

If a guy could get away with anything that guy should rob the place that's prints money. He should take the money printers and ink.
He could also snatch up a nations gold reserve.

I would probably commit genocide of upwards of 4/7 the world population then take every attractive female for myself.

69 Obama

Make a friend

Oof

Attached: tumblr_pnb688hViT1rh275r_640.jpg (640x550, 46K)

4/7 triggered me. Don't know why.

Where the rapists at?

typing out "4,000,000,000+ people" is a lot more effort than just 4/7

Go on disney.com without my parents permission.

I would create an ftl engine with inertial dampeners to accelerate the colonization of exoplanets

Oh shit

But you have to DO it. You can’t just a press a button or make a wish and have it happen. You have to be the one responsible for it. Will you really be able to pull through?

murder all of those who oppose me

Just put 4 billion people in a single area then nuke it

This

Attached: 1548827233549.jpg (720x458, 62K)

Cure my depression

Good luck getting your hands on a nuke and being able to coop up 4 billion people.

Jaywalk

ok buddy you gotta chill thats way TOO FUCKING FAR HOLY SHIT

kill every corrupt politician, kill the politicians behind fucked up abortion laws and racists too.

Details?

Lot's OP,
I would love to go into detail, but I'm feeling like this is a trap of some sorts.

Hmm, well first I’d start off on one side of the street. Then I would walk across a road with oncoming traffic at an obnoxiously slow speed.

Attached: 3F09D867-4D16-4111-8391-6033E7AF636E.jpg (2048x1152, 299K)

Theres this girl who does a money pick up for some armoured truck company every 3 days in a mall. For some reason she does it by herself, carries at least 25 grand. She has quite the long walk.
Shes a smaller gir, i could pop out, smash her real hard, knock out blow. Take the money and run. Getaway would be easy.
Id never do it though

Make a super solar system ‘highway’ with orbiting satellites to connect each and every planet and let every human know that we are destined to colonize the solar system and fuck and cum inside my gf’s mom up the ass

Attached: 5E20E671-D547-4FFB-8EBA-9853CE731FF8.jpg (404x711, 70K)