Panties stories Yea Forums i'ts time

panties stories Yea Forums i'ts time

Attached: 1138268594021.jpg (640x457, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I use to find guys on Craigslist to come over to our apartment where I'd let them jack off using my GFS (now wife) panties. I'd show them nudes of her fat pussy and big tits and they'd blow all in her panties. We'd put them back and she'd wear them and not know a stranger's cum was rubbing her cunt

Mmmmm saved this the other day

Attached: 479753454.jpg (1440x1944, 742K)

I've done something similar. I let me best friend cum in a pair of my gfs panties and let it dry then put them back in the drawer. She gets dressed in the dark in the morning. She never knew

Love cumming in panties

Attached: 45533554.jpg (2960x1440, 914K)

My. It's my. What are you retarded? Me friend? What are you a caveman? Learn English.

Be a friend and amature photographer for a young wedding. Lets just say no girl was older than 21 in the whole wedding party. I got to have full access to where the whole bridal party was staying for 2 days. As i could, i stole a dirty thong from every girl there. Even a set of twins, but, one of the twins i couldn't find a dirty pair in her suit case. I was really determined to have both sisters thongs

I took panties and bra from my friends younger sister. It was a nice B-cup at the time. I fapped to them for a few nights but I was afraid someone would find them so I burned them in the yard and threw the rest away.

I wish there was any way whatsoever to get pictures of it, but a while ago I was on the bus and there was a kinda cute girl across from me. She wasn't misspelled thick, but here thighs were pretty there. Anyway, on several occasions she moved, did something like search through her bag or just shifted in her seat and the skirt she wore rode up enough for me to catch glimpses of her panties (plain white cotton) I'm not sure if she was completely oblivious to it or if she knew she was doing it and was playing with me, but at no time did her demeanor change. When she was collecting up her stuff before her stop she gave the best view of all, her skirt riding up enough that I could easily see she was cameltoed. It was all quite hot, but there was literally no way to pull a phone out and snap anything without being noticed.

So the wedding color was dark purple. The day of the wedding was really hot and humid. The girls all got ready and then did a bridal party photoshoot with a professional mid day before coming back to refresh before the ceremony. Mid ceremony i have to head back to their place which is totally empty now. I head back to this twins suitcase determined to find a crusty thong. I search almost the whole thing, nothing but clean panties. Im feeling defeated, then as im shuffeling her mess of clothes around i catch a strong wiff of dank pussy. My fingers touch something wet. Bingo! Found a tiny purple micro gstring soaked with sweat and pussy juice. She mustve have worn it special to match her bridesmaids dress. But the itty bitty gusset couldn't handle all the sweaty pussy during the photoshoot in the hot sun. She mustve been too uncomfortable in it afterwards and changed. Perfect for me, a warm wet gstring to match her twin sisters.

That sounds like a dream come true. Did you stash it immediately or were you not worried about anyone smelling her pussy from your pocket?

Stashed in a ziploc in my car with all the others i took that weekend

fuck! and you get to keep pics of them too

hot as hell, who looked the best? who smelled the best? or are they the same

One ziploc for all? Maaan, you're supposed to preserve the flavor of each girl.

No, small ziploc for each girl. Im a pro

I used to steal panties from tons of women and jack off in them. I probably had about 12 pairs. But when i koved in with my gf i had to dump them ): but now i get to buy my fiance panties to use lol and she knows i like to jack off with them. Ive been alone at her parents house and have used her moms underwear and put them back though

The twin with the gstring had a stronger muskier scent, also a bit cuter.
The best thong was from a perfect 10 blond volley ball player

discord/cm96ypt

Attached: 26633674.jpg (2960x1440, 988K)

why are you guys cunming in them? don't you put them back?

>be me
>mother-in-law and wife out to dinner
>sneak into mother-in-law's room
>go into her drawer
>take out sexy thong and find dildo
>put on said sexy thong and rubbed the dildo on my cock
>came hard through her thong
>put it back

mom was a total milf. i made sure to record myself doing this, but, it got deleted. i regret the deletion.

Good to hear.

>perfect 10 blond volley ball player
Not surprising. Athletic women take care of themselves.

Got to cum in hers. Loved it

Attached: 356633577.jpg (1440x2071, 1.02M)

fucking lucky. I can only access gf's and her friends when I have one

one ziploc each... man, you must have enjoyed the shit out of those girls' panties

I take most of my finds with me. Depends though. Some times ill dump a load in a girls thong and place it back in her hamper

>stay over at sister's place
>she has 3 female roommates
>everyone is having dinner
>excuse myself to go to the upstairs bathroom
>first sneak into my sister's room and find laundry basket
>grab her panties
>go into roommates rooms and do the same
>jack off with all of the dirty panties
>rub my cum in them
>suddenly hear the door handle rattling
>heart racing
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

discord 9nWAANJ

At an old apartment building where I used to live one of the women in another apartment must have had a thing for men taking her panties. Being a panty freak I checked the laundry room moist nights around 3AM when I got out of work and at the very least once a month she would leave a pair of panties on the counter next to the washer. They were always clean, but I didn't care because I dig all panties. I took every pair ASAP, but one time just to test I left the pair there and they sat for a week and a half. She must have been by again to do her laundry again since on a few occasions I scored two pairs within a week of each other. They were never boring plain white panties or anything. Every pair was interesting in some way or another. So yeah, she 100% wanted strange men to take her panties and enjoy them.

Attached: DSC04227.jpg (2048x1536, 1.33M)

Nice!

Wow, that's a lot of crust. How did they taste?

Every bit as good as you can imagine a young skinny red head might

That's great. A redhead you say? Did you find any errant pubes?

Crust is the best part

Attached: 28847895.jpg (1440x2032, 701K)

have a collection that have been left at my house from random girls...not sure what to do with them? Feels wrong to throw them away...

She was almost always shaved i think

fuck

Have a crush on this coworker for a few years, but shes in a serious relationship. She starts jogging at lunch time, then taking a shower at the office. One day i know shes in a late afternoon meeting. I slip in her cubical, quitely open her bag, heart racing my finger immediately find her thong, i tug on it and it attched to her yoga pants still. Fuck. She took her panties and pants off together. Whatever, go for it, shuffle around and peel them off her pants. Slip out of her cube with her thong in my pocket. In the mens room have a great sniff and wank. She smelled just as good as i imagined she would

I can risk a foto. French slut

I only sniff panties of hot girls. I put them back

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

Got any hot crotch stains from her

Ive went to walmart and jacked off on random underwear and put them back on the shelf. It was fuckin hot. Go late at night when like no ones there, and do it right in the isle.

whoa, can you try to describe what a post-jog used panty of your crush smells like?

My sister's panties. wich one to cum on?

Attached: IMG_6627.jpg (2300x1725, 967K)

She had a nice light musky scent with a hint of VS purfume

Purple

Is her toy clean or does it reek of cunt?

got quite a bit of her panties (photos). she smelled like shit though. my gfs was better
how did the pussy area differ from the butthole area? absent pee scent or light smell

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1390x742, 292K)

Attached: Untitled2_o.jpg (3264x2448, 437K)

>nudes of her fat pussy
pics pls

She'll clean it from time to time, someone it smells very and others not

hey I have to ask do you mind posting pics (you can censor) of the twins, blond volleyball player or skinny redhead?? would be amazing

Backside of her thong didnt really have a scent unfortunately

anyone ever get caught?

Attached: 598_1000.jpg (900x1600, 125K)

I love it when you can still smell her asshole. I prefer the look of full backs and bikinis, but prefer the smell/taste of thongs because they'er more likely to get pulled right up in there and make better contact overall.

I've never been caught in the act, but my stash was found once when I was in my teens. Quite an embarrassing experience.

3.5 inches, that's why you can only fap to random fabric

Hey man you still here?

Got any pics of the girls or their panties?

Attached: 1519308102438.jpg (1125x1280, 647K)

Any of them under 18?

bump

What would her panties smell like? What would she be wearing?

Attached: e40e4c175517615b.jpg (1943x1240, 1.04M)

Musky sweet and pissy all at once

Attached: 1C6BFE71-6320-4761-8E84-1049D3AEA487.jpg (852x1136, 1M)

Should I know who this is?

>Musky sweet and pissy
like a good blonde's used undies

I dunno, but I'd hope for that funny tingly feeling that sometimes happens when you lick a girl's dirty panties.

Volley ball player

Attached: RXYB8043.jpg (753x1137, 134K)

My wife’s sister lives with us and every opportunity I get I go into sisters room find most recent panties she’s worn and blow loads in them feels so great

Damn nice body, but I'm not sure I'd call her a perfect 10. Definitely close, though.

Use your imagination

Attached: DSC08325 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 349K)

I wish I could run the string along my nose as I inhale.

mmmm, XS, sounds yummy.

agreed, or you know, along my tongue.

XS is always Xtra yummy

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-123353.jpg (427x944, 364K)

Well yes, but before tasting it's nice to inhale and see if you can detect a decent aroma of anus. Tasting depletes the flavor.

like doing both... love the anus smell too.

yes it is....

Whenever I get a good whiff of it I can't help but picture her thong shifting as she runs, rubbing back and forth across her moist asshole.

and her pulling at it as it rides up her little crack, pulling it from that tiny pussy....

Or when she bends over, the thong stretching tightly over her skin and wedging itself in there more and more.

>Be me, right after high school.
>Dating a qt3.14. 8/10 only because of some acne.
>Hot younger sister has a crush on me, always takes time to talk to me.
>Younger sister is a 10/10.
>Gf discloses to me that little sister tells their mother that I am "Only dating her to get to me"
>I play it off like "haha that's funny"
>Some time passes, family moves to a different state (father is in the military)
>Prior to the move, I'm over at Gf's house. Just the two of us. Getting ready to travel to family's new house for a visit
>Gf leaves to buy smokes before we head out. Have about 5 mins alone at their house
>Go upstairs to little sisters room. Dirty panties and shorts right there on the floor as soon as I walk in
>Push the panties to my face, take a deep whiff, and taste the areas that were in contact with her pussy asshole. They were freshly worn, and she definitely hadn't showered.

Pretty much the best thing to come out of that relationship, we broke up not long after that. I should have fucked the little sister, that's my only regret.

Attached: B43E209D-9EFC-41C3-8AC7-3CEF6FA1AF19.jpg (1600x1200, 1.46M)

Just imagine her little thong soaking up all her damp juices as she works out so hard

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-124851.jpg (322x1089, 290K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-124531.jpg (573x1348, 288K)

All those acrobatic stunts forcing it all over her sexy pink pussy and tight little asshole. Rubbing it deep into all her scented folds

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-124703.jpg (612x1431, 345K)

lol

virgin detected

Attached: 8AD9086D-D406-489D-8DA7-99740FBBD589.jpg (1136x852, 994K)

Attached: 6A716F9C-09A9-4453-A52E-05C2F26B263F.jpg (1136x852, 976K)

>Fast forward, I'm 23, move to a different part of the state for work.
>Start dating a girl who is in college.
>She's super popular, lots of friends, again 8/10 face, 9/10 body.
>Has a HOT petite redhead friend, who she hangs out with frequently
>Go with her one day to hang out with redhead friend.
>We're chilling in her apartment, and I go to the bathroom.
>Laundry basket full of dirty clothes, many of which are tiny thongs.
>Find a pair that are freshly soaked with pussy secretions. She must have been working out.
>Same as before, get a nice deep whiff, and a taste
>Put the panties back, return to hanging out with gf and friend.
>Eventually kiss my gf, surely with some of her friends DNA still on my lips.

Still with the same girl, both still mutual friends with the redhead. Good times.

I always take a pair in those situations. When i head back the friends house i swap put an old pair for a fresh pair

i'll help her pull it out with my teeth

Attached: IMG_9387 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 393K)

i'd rub those all over my face and dick. would love to lick those clean... would love to see what this lovely looks like

Posted 3 pics of her up above

My girlfriend's hot mate stayed with us for a while, searched for her dirty panties, had a great wank while sniffing them.

I think she knows because later on she left a pair out in plain sight, I'm pretty sure she left them for me on purpose. She's a bit of an attention whore so it's very possible.

oops, missed those... damn! she is fine

my wife had friends visit from time to time. sometimes i find the panties sometimes not, but always love to smell the towel after they leave. they always smell so good and they usually have some good pussy juice smells

fuck she's hot

Go to a friend of a friends wedding. Bride is an absolutely knock out so of course she has some really hot friends. Over dinner conversation find out that my guy friend had driven 2 of the hottest girls from their hotel out to the wedding, of course their suitcases were in his truck. Mid reception he hands me his keys to go get some batteries for his camera out his trunk. Perfect, raided the hottest girls overnight bag and got these gems

Attached: DSC06374.jpg (2048x1536, 1.36M)

mmmm tasty looking

Got an Air bnb last summer, nice place, master bedroom had walkin closet, autism got the best of me, when noone was around I went through drawers and sure enough homeowners wife left bras and thongs.

They hung their college diplomas on the wall so I searched for her on facebook and found pics of her in the house we were renting.

Didnt jerk off or anything but I really like seeing what size bras girls wear for some reason

Attached: 20170629_211642-1134x1512.jpg (1134x1512, 473K)

did you take pics at least?

Wife's friend stayed with us a week. Hamper was fair game.

Attached: 20170629_213202-1134x1512.jpg (1134x1512, 297K)

One time I was at a friend's house where he lives with sister.
Got high then I went to the bathroom. There I saw his sister's panties, they were those kinky panties lace and shit.
Pee then smell them. Instant diamonds. Jerk off high. Want more so I take them with me.
I was high as fuck and I did not realise I was in the public transport with a pair of red panties hanging out of my pocket. When I got home my dad saw them hanging out and high foved me thinking I fucked a chick and stole her panties.

I'm so flustered about a friend of mine's GF. It's like she knows men want her panties and keeps them under lock and key. I've looked for them on a few occasions and even had the freedom to go through her bureau once. Have not seen a single pair of her panties, clean or dirty anywhere. The only other possibility is that she's commando 24/7. But, like, women have periods, so doesn't that make it tough?

Be young me, edging for hours reading erotica on family pc. Older brother gf comes by our place to shower after her job and they all leave to go to some event. The second the door closes i race to find her back pack. Open it up and am greeted by this dark green cotton thong absolutely FILLED with thick wet pussy cream. Take it back to read and fap while rubbing her wetness on my nose. Fucking painted the ceiling when i nut

When I was a kid I used to stay the night at a friends. His room was upstairs and in the summer it was too hot. Since his sister was away at school we'd stay in her room downstairs. Id wait until my friend would fall asleep and then raid her laundry.

got anymore bras

It was probably your brothers jizz lol

mmm nice shot user

Are you a virgin? After 10mins or less jizz turns super watery inside a vagina. When it dries on panties it leaves a thin shiny stain, not white cream

Ive experienced this exact same thing, couldnt find them anywhere

absolutly denched my wifes ass in these one night

Attached: IMG_6176.jpg (480x640, 28K)

Keep telling yourself that

discord/mU3428F

Friends sister. Used her thong and bra to jerk. Left some precum. Too scared and nervous to leave my load was really difficult to hold back. Ended up being a huge load too. Would’ve been quite noticeable

Attached: 791D0C68-BC60-4820-9092-7FAB809ED702.jpg (392x976, 113K)

dont know how you stopped i would have filled her bra

Been here too with a few girls. I litteraly couldn't figure out where she kept her dirty panties. One girl i knew, i figured out she wore thong liners 24/7 turned out this was a good thing. Anytime she stopped by my place for a swim, she left a soggy pussy treat in my bathroom garbage. Never had to try to steal her panties again

Diamonds. Want to wrap them round my benis

Ive plenty of girls that happily give me their worn panties and i know all the details of their sex lives. So i can easily tell jizz from girl goo

based dad

faggot

I had this issue and eventually found them in the closet, all the her dressers werent regular clothes

It was very difficult but I was too paranoid

Attached: 39FADDBD-E1AE-4E6C-BD07-4D2DD5DC6574.jpg (750x971, 313K)

I got caught 3 times.
Once it turned into epic sex
Second time the girl didnt directly catch me but figured it out and stopped letting me by her place and stopped being my friend afterwards
Third time resulted in all access to her hamper anytime i wanted

where do you guys keep your stash? Like how do you hide it from your girl?

i love cumming on my wifes bra and panties

Came in my cousins panties about thirty minutes ago and an hour before that also

pls take apic

Ive changed my strategy more times than i can remember. 1st i never keep more than 5 or so. I used to use an old laptop bag in a rarely used closet. She never went in there and when she did it was only for her stuff

How does she feel about it?
My friends sister is quite the feminist and would not be happy at all by it

Attached: B50131CC-8215-4FB1-B34A-388C41CABD50.jpg (750x921, 300K)

Ex gfs cute teen cousin was staying with her one extra hot summer. Place had no A/C

Attached: DSCF0920 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 452K)

mine doesnt care

I always worry that she will get the sudden urge to do some "spring cleaning" when im not home or something and stumble on them lol

>Saw this really hot chick from Cali

>Had a bf and was only on there for friends "attention"

>Hot selfies slim body and a stoner gamer

>SHE'S PERFECT

>It's a little difficult to score with these girls but the trick is to stay off the topic of her gender or hotness

>Literally spent a weekend talking about music with her.

>>She let her guard down and started talking about smoking and playing some vidya together

>Eventually meet for the first time and she was a show stopper my friends

>Super shy attitude, very sweet face and cute petite body

>Zoey deschanel with sexy red lipstick is the closest I can compare to

>She's comfortable with me and we hit it off fairly well

>Meet her bf same day (doesn't know we met off tinder) super beta gamer chill dude

Ive also used a small locking bin and keep that locked bin at work a locking file drawer at my desk

Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are . Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are . Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags.

goooo oooooon

it reads like pasta

Stayed in a hotel with this group of mostly girls after a festival. None of the girls were really dtf and most of them were like 7/10s but one was a total fucking knock out 11/10 in my book. I crept out of bed while like 12 other people were in this room, opened her suitcase very slowly, while i had my bag and laptop next to it, if someone woke up, oh i was checking emails. Found the strongest smelling heavenly thong and quickly put it in my bag. Fapped buckets when i got home
I actually told her after i took her thong hoping shed ask me to fuck but all she ever did was blast me on fb on a picture comment about enjoying thos panties haha.

Attached: IMG_7353 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 520K)

holy shit. are those the thongs?
great story

what did she say about you enjoying those panties on FB?

Yep

Just "hope you enjoyed those panties"

hooot

A long time ago I searched backpage.com when that still existed for girls selling their dirty panties. I bought from several different girls, but I bought from my very favorite many times. She smelled and tasted absolutely heavenly. The last thing I got from her was that I managed to convince her to take one of the tiniest g-strings she owned and stuff it in her pussy for a day. When I got them in the mail I almost couldn't take how incredibly strong they were. Every fiber of that g-string had soaked up her sauce and it was incredible. She really didn't want to do it at first, but I managed to convince her. I'm sure the $95 she wound up asking for them didn't hurt matters. I also got a video of her taking them out before masturbating, which was nice.

related to your story, this girl (pic related) was selling her used panties on reddit (yeah) a couple of years ago. she doesn't do it now. but she'd charge for wearing it for one day, two days, three days or more. she shipped them in discreet sealed packages. the gusset would be filled with cream and whatever the particular customer requested, almost no limits. her reviews were all spectacular. never bought, when I asked a while ago she said she doesn't sell panties anymore, but I imagine she smelled great. I have a feeling she has sugar daddies now. Have pictures of her dirty gussets

Attached: 1513694709551.jpg (3863x2897, 627K)

Wow, that's one hell of a body.

Wifes

Attached: IMG_20180822_162545335_LL-01.jpg (2000x1873, 1.29M)

Yeah, she was a dirty slut too. I have a vid of her shitting. She always hides her face but I found them from other sites using a username she used

A shy innocent girl in her college, with a goddess body shown online to strangers
Here is a random gusset pic, I have lots

Really wish I bought at least a pair of her 3 or so years ago. Reviews of her panties were detailed and excellent, reviewing different areas of the seat and the mixes of smells that came from them and how long they were worn

Attached: rJWaSaL.jpg (3024x4032, 1.73M)

mmmm nice user more pls

So...years ago, my best friend had me over to his house a bunch of times and encouraged me to go thru his very hot daughters bra and panty drawer. I would jack off using her undies and spill cum all over her rug. This girl was smoking hot. I returned the favor by showing him nudes of my very hot wife. I also took 35mm pics of her (wife) that we developed together. He was a freak, I think he would have loved it if I would have screwed his daughter and he could have taken pics...or maybe even joined in. Dam I miss those days...

Attached: temp_5_10.jpg (2214x1245, 779K)

o wow now im getting turned on more pls , do you cum in them

Cum in them and make her wear them to work

Met this girl on reddit panty selling. Fucking amazing smelling thongs. So strong and dirty always. Eventually she got really comfortable with me and we became friends. Found out she lived really close to me so we started meeting for panty trades and coffee dates. Ended up fucking her face and nutting twice inside. Plus she was a cheerleader

Attached: Ivqwaa0h.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

What a good friendship

Attached: z70R4Tk.jpg (3024x4032, 1.97M)

omg so fucking hot anymore pics

what the fuck is that?

Attached: 590.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Wow, that is a lot. I bet it tastes amazing.

What I great ass. I hope that thong is swimming in butthole flavor.

Jerked off to my stepsisters panties every times I visit her.

Attached: IMG_20190518_000321.png (1080x1459, 1.47M)

Attached: image000000_18-01.jpg (1440x2102, 531K)

looks like she is waiting to have that cute pair filled up , so hot , pulling cock out i need more i have the biggest cummed in panty fetish

Looks like nordic! Show some panties pic user!

user i need more

I was on holiday and my cousin was there, she went to buy some stuff and i took her panties

Attached: IMG_20180821_104112.jpg (2830x3568, 1.96M)

well done

Holy fuck, wish I got into something like that on r panty selling. From reading this thread so many people have had lucky set ups going

gusset after a few days of her wearing

>I bet it tastes amazing.
I bet it smells amazing too. Here's another one

Will try to find pics of her wearing them

Attached: EzOlaFe.jpg (3024x4032, 822K)

this is her

Attached: IMG_20190518_002307.jpg (463x772, 105K)

gimme a sec

this was meant for

you wanna see her recent panties or way back?

This girl shares her panty messes with me for a primium price

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-152741.jpg (911x1420, 852K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-152439.jpg (1313x1762, 1.22M)

here's some more of her body

Attached: WMsbkNu.jpg (650x1157, 124K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-152402.jpg (1440x1614, 713K)

Attached: YJBJA5n.jpg (694x1234, 139K)

delicious

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-152532.jpg (1272x1848, 979K)

Fresh panties user pls!

Attached: P1290008.jpg (3648x2736, 760K)

fucking smells delicious

Attached: P1290009.jpg (3648x2736, 826K)

More

Gonna need a sauce.

This one time I wore panties when I went to this sex store. Went the adult arcade they had and watched some porn. This dude came up to me and asked me something but I said no and waved him away. Kinda regret not doing anything with him, but they were open booths and not closed ones.

wearing panties is more of a gay thing to do

sexy pair

Plz send dirty pantie pics to me kik @Barker.Matty

Attached: 1556836581717.jpg (889x501, 87K)

It's hot though

Plz send me dirty pantie pics from the sluts you know kik @Barker.Matty

Attached: awhyeah (1).jpg (408x408, 29K)

yea, she likes wearing white so she can show what a nasty whore she is

Attached: P8070004.jpg (3648x2736, 1.31M)

Attached: P8070005.jpg (3648x2736, 1.03M)

The majority of cross dressers are straight, though.

i would cum so hard on them

Guy i was sorta friends wants to stay at my place with his gf and we all go to a 2 days festival near by. Thinking shes a princess im shocked she doesnt even shower after the 1st night. Being the pervy guy i am i end up catching more than a few views up her skirt throughout the show and know which thong she was wearing. The following night she hasnt even changed her panties. Finally get home and she showers. I wait till everyone is relaxing downstairs early in the morning and sneak into bag. Her thong is so full of pussy cream it was a cupcake exploded inbetween her legs

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-154223.jpg (1010x1560, 971K)

Not panties but i just went through her panty drawer and found her dildo. I pulled my dick out right there and jacked off onto it until i came

yea no kidding, some times some girls can fool you. This whore wore her panties 3 days straight. The smells was intoxicating

Attached: 11428800_10205780857675030_6991060326483176548_n.jpg (720x960, 158K)

Yeah my cousin and I went to a wedding she didnt shower or anything for 4-5~ days we then went swimming at the hotel. She left her underwear in the bathroom I didnt smell but I looked and damn they were straight up stiff from the amount of build up.

fucking love to find panties like that

anybody really enjoy cumming on bras

Had a room mate years ago who had a pretty cute GF. Not super hot or anything, but very cute. Anyhow, months into the relationship she spends the night probably a few times a month. I swipe her panties when I can, but nothing special. One day I'm chilling at home and roomie tells me he and GF are going to some function or another, can't remember what. Invites me along, but I decline because nerdy and have to do some gaming that night with guildies. is GF shows up and evidently the plan was she meet him there right after the gym, shower then head out together. She was usually very neat, but they must have been in a hurry because she left her gym clothes in a ball in the corner of the bathroom. I peel them open and inside her yoga pants is the tiniest little mint green thong. Fucking sopping wet with a combination of sweat and cunt. Sniffed them and they were so strong. Tasted them and it was even better. I pulled my dick out right there on the bathroom floor and jacked it while I sucked her sweaty thong. Best panty experience of my life.

I prefer panties, but bras are OK. I really like bikini tops without any kind of underwire or framing though. Still, the best are panties with open gussets. It's like a pocket for your cock while you jack it.

These are the best! When they stand up on their own!

Attached: DSC00694.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

stealing womens' underwear is the opposite of getting them to have sex with you

If I could like a post...

ya i love fucking a pushup bra and cumming buckets on it

did this to my ex little sister. Bitch has to got the wettest pussy ever, every pair of her are soiled

Same. Around age 14 I Had a shoebox with about 20 different used panties from next door milf neighbors, friends’ sisters, and even a few of my crushes from my neighborhood. My brother found the box, and just left it sitting out in the open.

Not a huge fan of the anal skid marks, but I can reconstitute the pussy discharge with my saliva all day long.

I get sex, a decent amount, not like i can have any girl or whenever i want but i get sex. Im addicted to the smell of pussy and all things vagina. I want to know whay every cutie smells tastes and looks like. But lets face im not Dan B and do not have the financial or emotional surplus a guy like that does. So my shortcut is asking for, stealing, or buying beautiful womens panties from girls i just dont have the time effort or other means to woo into my bed as much as id like to.

Attached: bb970dd7-1c6b-4c3d-90bb-18efbb52766e.png (600x960, 390K)

Dick

One of the best thoughts ever is after having nicked a girl's panties and enjoyed them, the very next time you see them. You'll be having a normal conversation and it's all as it always was, but in the back of your mind your brain is shouting I know what your pussy tastes like and you have NO idea.

anyone have pics of their girl wearing her panties mabey even cummed on

This so much this. Had a house party once. And it hit me that I knew every females that was present at the party, how their pussies smells like.

Attached: Adorable-Teens.net ATB_4776 (20).jpg (3000x4512, 931K)

>every females that was present

That's pretty impressive.

hot af

I was really tempted so sniff ex's used panties
> I didn't
> Life is regret

Well to be fair, it was 6 of them. Lemme see if I can find a group pics of them

I see you too enjoy the finer things in life user

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-161650.jpg (1440x1085, 843K)

couldnt find any with all 6 of them, but here is one on 4 of them. Guess which of them has the nastiest panties

Attached: image-2.jpg (1080x1349, 179K)

fuck thats a hot looking thong

far left

2nd from the right looks like a cream machine. Got any pics of their panties

she have the second most nasty, the most nasty is the blond whore at far right

Blonde n the halter top.

BTW, how does young Sofía Vergara's twat taste?

I fapped into my now ex gf's niece's panties while I was alone at her house. Her niece was 6. Came all over the crotch of a pair of her little pink undies and balled them up and put them back in the drawer. As far as I know, they were never discovered. I regret nothing.

Attached: Pedobear_6f14be_883254~2.jpg (500x376, 27K)

That was my second guess. So... are you a fan of her nasty cunt or no?

When I was 12 or so I found a friend of mine's little sister's panties and swiped them. She was probably about the same age.

I'm a big fan of her cunt
her snatch smells most of sweat and a bit sour. Tasted really salty and sour.

Attached: IMAG0222a.jpg (3264x1840, 519K)

That's an impressive buildup.

i think she wore them only 1 day

Surprising such a babe wears such granny panties

she has really mixed panties actually

More dirty pics from those hotties

i once stoll some panties from the college dorm laundry area. They were hot pink silk victorias secret panties and they just so happened to fit me perfectly. I would wear them all the time under my pants and stuff.

At the time I was experimenting with guys. There was one guy who I was revisiting who had the biggest dick. I'm married now and I still think about how hot his cock was. I showed up to his house, he had candles lit and everything, and I started undressing. He went fucking wild when he saw me pull down my pants with my pink panties on. I would suck his dick for hours. I even let him try to put it in, but it was just wayyy too big. It was so hot letting him rub his dick on my asshole though

I think the wearer is super hot too

Attached: Screenshot_20180105-113650.jpg (1223x2305, 1.51M)

I sell used dirty panties on eBay. I go to Walmart and buy 8 packs. Then I jizz in the crotch, wipe my dick in the crotch to get pee stains. Finger my ass and wipe on also. Sell for $25 per pair. For an extra $10, I will include a clipping of hair off my balls. Then send pirated pic. Along too. 61 M here. Stupid fucks think it’s a hot 19 year old sending.

How and where do you even steal dirty panties??

From any cutie that I can. Suitcase, overnight bag, her hamper, off her floor, bathroom

This i why i always make my sellers do verifications through instagram

Laundry rooms/laundromats. Sneaking into rooms at parties. There was an user months back that said he finds a lot in dumpsters. Said to look for light puffy bags that are tied up well. Good chance of clothes in them, supposedly anyhow.

Malins panties. The far left girl

Attached: IMG_20190518_015416.png (1080x1071, 1.82M)

Jamie's panties. Stripped and fucked her. Took her panties before leaving. Never said anything. Busted a load on them later.

Attached: rsz_jcum.jpg (1184x2104, 1.35M)

That's an unnecessary step if you purchase a video of her masturbating while wearing the panties. It's also a super huge turn on to see her masturbating while wearing the very same pair of panties you're sniffing/licking.

Love the little ass mark

True story, just not every girl is ok with doing vids

I wore my sister's panties after she had ovulated in them or something. There was this white/yellowish creamy substance in them, and when I put them on and it touched my cock I got instantly hard.

i am a virgin and more importantly a retard what is that stuff?

Dried vaginal mucus. Some retards might call it grool, but I can't think of an uglier word possible for such an amazing substance.

>mucus

i'm assuming it has to do with the menstrual cycle? or does the vagina just leak disgusting liquid all the time? my underwears have never been that gross.

All the time

Attached: 13951073_1.jpg (576x576, 36K)

so is it safe to assume that if i see a woman on tv or i' m talking to a woman she is leaking and dirtying her panties with mucus?

Yeah, during menstruation the uterus sheds the buildup of nutrients and shit it made just in case of babby, but during the rest of the cycle it's there for cleaning purposes, as despite what the douche industry tells women, unless something is wrong the vagina is a self cleaning system. Its other purpose is to provide a medium through which sperm may swim in order to reach the egg.

The amounts vary, but yeah, pretty much. Older bitches not so much since post menopause the factory is shut down so there's not much use in continuing to maintain it, so the body doesn't.

interesting. thanks dudes i really had no idea. i never learned this stuff in school or from my parents.

I was samefagging, but no problem. This stuff interests me greatly, so I looked into it many moons ago.

Well put

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-171717.jpg (1440x690, 468K)

Moar

This thread needs moar dirty panties.

Attached: 1537173420867.jpg (1000x750, 126K)

no problem your responses were very helpful.

Come on, boys. We're so close to closing this thread out right by hitting bump limit. Surely we can talk about panties for another 39 posts.

Quite sexy. They look pretty clean though. Is there at least some yumminess inside?

Haha wow. Thumbnail made me think she shit herself, but nope, period panties. I've never gotten a pair and don't really want to.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 8vecc2c07j
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Attached: 9d6b01.png (400x400, 870)

never got why anyone can just jerk off looking at a pair of panties.

Uhh, we don't. We jerk it as we stiff and taste them.

pls share more

I wish I could, but my collection was essentially decimated when the old NAS became no more.

ahhhh damn

OK quick story about seeing some great panties. I was in high school, senior year at an assembly in the auditorium. I just happen to turn around and a freshman girl I think is hot as hell is behind me. She's wearing a black dress and her legs are up and partly spread with her feet on the chair near her ass. I can plainly see her panties, which are white with thin black lines crisscrossing diagonally. I turn back around to look forward, but can't help but look back again. After the third or fourth time I spin around she finally gets what I'm doing, blushes and closes her legs. She doesn't give me any shit about having blatantly stared at her crotch, so I guess it wasn't TOO big a deal to her. Man, she was so fucking hot. Tall blonde with long straight hair, a killer body and flawless skin. She'd have made an amazing dominatrix.

Wife's BFF's panties. She stayed with us for a few days, and I got some awesome voyeur shots, as well as some quality time with some dirty panties. Too much of a pussy to keep them, but i fapped like mad when they were out of the house.

I don't know what it is, but i hate my wife's dirty panties, but love any other chicks.

Attached: IMAG0539.jpg (760x1344, 432K)

They say familiarity breeds contempt.

cute pair lets see more

don't have much, here's my dick in them, and I have a bra from the same chick

Attached: IMAG0544.jpg (760x1344, 373K)

Attached: IMAG0549.jpg (760x1344, 295K)

Looks like she might have some nice tits.

last dick-in-panties

Attached: IMAG0541.jpg (760x1344, 312K)

her tits in said bra i stole from her phone

Attached: FullSizeRender1.jpg (1200x1314, 132K)

fucking hot bra

mmm hot

sister's thong

Attached: 0001.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Attached: dsc001.jpg (467x623, 56K)

fund this the other day

Attached: mysexybutt.jpg (853x720, 86K)

stepmom's thong

Attached: 1538321998039.jpg (578x454, 129K)

exgf

Attached: 1538321998043.jpg (720x564, 220K)

So yummy. Blew 3 separate loads from sniffing them and finally licking them clean over the course of 2 hrs.

Attached: 1536968331403.jpg (720x1086, 725K)

collectors edition

Attached: 1538321998041.jpg (667x375, 122K)

Attached: 1538321998042.jpg (747x559, 261K)

Thread ruined.

Thread saved.

Attached: IMG_20171207_165350_21.jpg (1200x1317, 163K)

Many faps where had.

Attached: 0190115_200147585_1.jpg (1876x2780, 914K)

so sexy

i bet

Bullshit thats my exs thong

Attached: DSC06423.jpg (1280x960, 553K)

anymore of her in panties or bra

Attached: k.jpg (1072x804, 169K)

more

Or might have been hers i forget

Attached: DSCN1047.jpg (1600x1200, 347K)

MOAR

shes hot any in her undies

Hot as fuck!!

Enjoy

Attached: DSC08330.jpg (2048x1536, 1.4M)

Attached: Bb.png (808x866, 1.31M)

Fuck have a pussy shot literally blowing a cum bubble but not on my phone

Here's a before and after weight-loss/exercise shot

Attached: resized 2.png (577x572, 489K)

they look good draped over your cock

damn nice i like her body before andafter