The Virgin Hunting Ground

The Virgin Hunting Ground

I can legally fuck prostitutes and 13 yo olds here, even have relationships with them as an adult, which they would love with me being a foreigner btw. I.e. something you most likely could not even legally watch on your screen if I documented it. Other contraband is also easily accessible.

Guess my country.

Attached: 3c006fc5-5063-4e6f-904b-df7ea483a313.jpg (750x1000, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/criminal-ceos/extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gross

Some 3rd world asian country.

japan where else

Attached: 1555780365275.jpg (309x301, 12K)

Vietnam?

Have fun with your pirog-pussied Ramona.

Not Vietnam or Japan, no. Lol. Vietnam shoots drug dealers in the street when they catch them, without trial.

>Ramona
Who the fuck is Ramona?

actually a reply to
Ramona is a name used here to mean a big, sturdy woman who rules her husband. Like an obese feminazi. Also a clue.

Ah, fair enough.
Carry on then.

Cambodia
Tiawan

Nope. Not even close.

It's obviously Latin America, no idea where. Anyway that's pretty disturbing.

Thailand

Getting warmer.

Cuba

Nope.

Correction. It formally says 14 but general consensus and legal interpretation by law enforcement seems... Flexible...
Formal prostitution is not legal for minors of course, which is good.

Mexico?

did you choose to live there for the age of consent? If so, that's pretty fucking vile. Also if youre a US citizen "traveling" there, you still have to abide by US federal law.

Probably Brazil

You should kill yourself.

No on both accounts. The age of sexual consent of home country is 15 and they barely even have rule of law.

I came here for so much more. Just a slight bonus.

The envy of moralistically brainwashed people like you is gross and disturbing rather.
This used to be even the Western norm back in the obscure old days.

Only Westerners are so cucked at this point so as to want pirog pussies and all the filth that comes with it. So get fucked out of existence already. :D

Came to say this tidbit. Traveling internationally to diddle kids is still a US felony. Hope OP didn't come from there.

You should kill yourself too.

Nope. I know you Yankees would like that to be true. Don't go there to look for those things, it is a criminal hell-hole, even according to people in this country. You'll end up Swiss cheesed.

Op if ya want to piss them say the place men will go there and they will get jelly

Hope? For who's sake?

According to those girls I would do them a favor getting them out of that situation, if I took care of them.

And my dick is liked by all pussies that tasted it.
So win-win.

my guess was Columbia but im sure Columbia is worse than Mexico for crime?

Not sure what you mean by that.

Fem-betas should stay cucked and outside of the gene-pool. Win-win if they choose auto-sterilized pirog STD-holes.

If I want to be a complete creep with the girls?
No, I'm quite normal in bed.

Dominican Republic is12

Uruguay

Netherlands or Belgium

BINGO!
Actually it is not, since the mob now rules behind the scenes ever since Escobar or further back, they actually enforce stricter rule of law than Mexico, who are in a constant fight between gov't and mobsters and clean cops and dirty cops.

Venezuela

The winner is 799957404 already.

And it is spelled Colombia. Columbia is a part of the states. Like British Columbia and D.C.

USA can't fucking enforce law in countries where they have no say, I cant wait to see the nukes fall for christ sakes

They can when you return home if it's discovered. Up to 30 years in prison: justice.gov/criminal-ceos/extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children

Well, for OPs sake. It's not exactly a lightly punished felony. Don't keep any tech records of it happening.

Even so, the US gov't sems to be great friends with the Uribe puppet regime of Duke, especially in the face of the Venezuelan crisis now.
So no worries.

Colombia would not extradite anyone for "breaking" a law in a foreign country when they did not do the act there.
Colombia hardly even looks for petty criminals and it is a great haven of fake papers like false death certificates or traveling documents as well. People just can't be traced here even if such a ridiculous policy would be real, which it isn't.

And as I said, in my home country, it is hardly even a crime either. Just a slap on the wrist for that basically.

Why do you guys keep thinking I'm American? It is flattering knowing my English is that good. But you are not even close to guessing my nationality anyway.

Yeah that's a bit to the point of "if OP is from US, be careful going back". These boards are monitored quite a bit more than people think, though he hasn't given out anything truly identifying yet.

Large number of American posters, but I did state that it was "if" you were, not that you were. Just sharing info tidbits, don't really care about the topic too much

It's obvious you are from Venezuela, because that's the only reason one would emigrate to Colombia.

You know that "children" is an incorrect term right? It's adolescents we are talking about. Hence, the law here.

Saw someone calling you "vile". That's stupid. We start to get sexually attracted at the age of 13/14 and there is no reason why your taste should change from a day to the other to exclude 13 to 18 years old girls just because you turned 18. If you want to talk about "social constructs" and how bad they are, start from here. Young women are not as innocent as society likes to picture them, and anyways, if they are fucking other people of the same age it shouldn't be a problem to just fuck someone bigger.

Believe whatever you want. Haha. Those exiles can hardly speak proper Spanish, let alone English. Only met one so far who really can.

FYI, if you're american, it's illegal for you to do the 13 yo one. This applies to a ton of other countries as well, and they call it sex tourism and is a crime. They'll ask for your visa to be revoked and then you will be charged and jailed on return.

God bless Columbia!

Attached: 5bfc4d946312e.jpg (612x340, 30K)

So true. Some of them willingly turn slutty by then already. Better they have an experienced man that could also properly take care of them in all regards, instead of whoring in school or wherever.

It is really for their benefit to stay away from promiscuity, by having a real man they won't regret because of some material or emotional standards they all have in one way or another. They should have a stable life. And make me some kids in return. :D

And as stated previously, it used to be the law of almost any land before the 20th and 19th centuries (depending on the country). When the girl was ready biologically and could not be kept there at the farm for economical reasons, she would be married to a guy, who of course was usually older.

The page I linked says "under the age of 18"

> forgetting to inb4 someone just reading the link and not the page

Are you slow or something? Read the thread, tard.

Kill yourself.

Your legalist bullshit doesn't apply on popular semantic standards

lmao

Attached: y-u-so-mad.jpg (400x400, 72K)

It's also funny that people would think I am on vacation here. As if I would want to return to whatever fem-beta-shithole the West has to offer.
Roles are reversing.

Also. Get real. Ever been outside your continent even? I've been to tons of countries. Every MFing 3rd world country and even a lot of 1st world ones are corrupt to the core.
If the law is the law, and I also have a shit ton of fake papers to choose from to show them, and they hardly look for any other immigrants to the country than Venezuelans, who cause serious crime and injury to people, what makes you think they would even bother?
The answer is: They don't.

As long as a nigga got money they are welcome to stay in Colombia, to pay them the small, but nice taxes they so dearly want.
They are going for the money, not your cucked morals. :D

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

USA?

I hope someone rapes your children faggot, I hope its a greesy 3rth worlder Or a big fat american weeaboo faggot, you dont deserve less

ITS FUCKING COLOMBIA

Is it Israel? They run the world after all.

That's Ecuador, not Colombia, dipshit.

As I said about Colombia, economy is everything, and other contraband is easily accessible.
Guns are hardly even contraband under the right conditions, a license is even easy to get if I just explain my circumstances.
So I'll just cap yo'ass if you even try that.

Nigga, have self-respect, and the niggas that don't, poor them. I will teach their next generation to have it. My next generation I mean. ;)

The amount of indignant, cucked, quasi-male moralist responses in this thread is Too Damn High.jpg
For Yea Forums at least

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 55K)