Why is prostitution illegal?

Why is prostitution illegal?

Attached: 1557611326817.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnY9Qe0_isk
roksa.pl/en/advertisements
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the land of the free doesnt want me to actualize my utmost fantasy of titfucking a big busty retarded blonde bitch while I sit on her face and she licks my asshole for money.

Government can't tax hoes

Untaxable

Because prostitution brings a lot of organised crime along with it

Stupid. There are tons of other services people provide that are perfectly well taxed.

The real reason it's illegal is actually religion.

Idiot. It only does so because it is illegal. Remember how much organized crime alcohol brought with it when it was illegal? Does it bring organized crime now?

I can't believe how many idiots post in here.

It isn't here
They tax it here very well

Pretty much this.

Government run prostitution would not only make it safer for the women, but also have a large financial benefit aswell.

Because it is against the law.

It isn't in all places. Basically some people had a problem with it. There is a belief that sex shouldn't be used as a commodity. You could argue that it increases risk of human trafficking. Old dudes don't want to believe their daughters would do such a thing. Risk of stds. God says no etc.

The real question is why do we let some fucks tell us what to do with our bodies just because they're worried about us becoming burdens on the taxpayers?

Vid unrelated
youtu.be/tnY9Qe0_isk

Attached: 1555222899282.jpg (382x552, 131K)

mam, there is a problem with your taxes. you only paid dreefifdy taxes for that blowjob. i guess i have to come over and pound.. i mean impound stuff

Anyone with half a brain knows that there is no good reason for it to be illegal. Prostitution if legalized would be safer for all involved and take money and influence away from organized crime and human traffickers.

However the real reason that it was ever made illegal was most likely for the purpose of keeping women down and keeping men focused on raising and maintaining family units. If women we're allowed sell sex to men as a commodity and no one felt like they were doing anything wrong in the transaction, women would be easily able to achieve financial independence from men, and men could fuck whoever they wanted when they wanted without any kind of obligation to deal with women's bullshit or raising kids.

There was a time in human development where these things would have been extremely dangerous to society

It's just seen as income and income isn't difficult to tax.

Some believe they still are. I got called hypersexed the other day. It's not enough those fundy fuckers convinced my parents to snip my shovel head sheath off, they have the nerve to tell me 12 girls and a dude has somehow disqualified me from human empathy.

Attached: 1558045216430.gif (516x447, 1.24M)

Religion gets upset and roasties wont be able to handle the competition. Sex is literally their only leverage.

I'm trying to decide if tautological correctness is actually the superior correctness.

Attached: technically.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It isn't most of the world.

>underaged

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 10.44.30 AM.png (411x394, 222K)

Kill yourself.

Yeah our overlords are really concerned with keeping the family unit intact. You haven't been paying attention, have you?

unfortunately only in my head

Depersonalization and derealization have combined to largely rob me of any sense of self.
I'm invincible.

I know that excuse doesn't hold up any more but if you start saying "well prostitution is no longer immoral so we're allowing it" then people start asking questions about all sorts of other shit that illegal because it's deemed immoral.

There's other psycho social reasons why it remains illegal. But the fact that the first point flies over your head means it wouldn't even be worth discussing with you

Puritan Bull Shit.

Like by Typical American Standards, my gf and I are probably perverted. But by Europeans standards, we're probably vanilla faggots.

In Poland it's legit. You can pick one on sites like this:

roksa.pl/en/advertisements