19 y/o kissless virgin with no social skills or friends here. How do I find friends? More importantly...

19 y/o kissless virgin with no social skills or friends here. How do I find friends? More importantly, how do I find a GF?

I really, really suck at talking to girls. I'm attending a local community college and I'll be taking my first in person class this summer.

This isn't a joke, it's just the sad reality of my life. I lost contact with literally all of my friends 3 years ago, and I've been rotting in my room since. I'm finally starting to turn my life around thanks to meds, but I'm not socially capable. I just shut down.

Help?

>pic unrelated

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 10.05.23 PM.png (939x713, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck fat chicks to get your self started

Have a sense of humor? I literally met my wife with a domestic violence joke in college

Watch those charisma videos on youtube, but don't live by them. Don't overthink what you're doing. Living naturally makes you more likely to make friends than overthinking every thing you say to see if it gets the right reaction.

Same age, similar sitch except I have a couple friends. I got on Tinder a couple days ago; I opened my profile to show both men and women, and have a big disclaimer NO BROJOBS, only friendly meetings (or something like that). Met one dude I talk to occasionally, we're gonna meet up and go on a hike or similar. Anpther guy didn't read the profile and said "man, it really sucks that you're not even curious"and I just laid into him about not wanting it.

The nice thing about tinder is that disliking someone doesn't cost you any of their artificially limited resources; only people you even think you might talk with cost ypu anything. It works well enough for me, now I just have to not be autistic when a girl matches with me

Friends and a GF don't get "found". They happen as a result of living your life. That's about as much advice as I can give. I can't think of any friend that I have that I actually "looked for". They just happened to me. That's sort of my mentality going forwards. Things will happen and naturally fall into place.

Don't focus too much on the end results. Just live your life.

you need to level up you dumb fuck xD

the easiest way to do that if you make some money. if you have the money, chix will come

reddit the red pill, itll help buddy

You should occupy yourself with something you're good at or interested in. It's good to keep yourself busy rather than be bored in bed. Also make friends in college. Go to your college gym if you have one. Easy to make friends there. Just do some activity and then along the way, you'll find some people with same interest. Bonus if a girl really get into you for it. From what I learn, girls really like a man with interest, not a man who's fucking lazy or a perv. Good Luck user

Where you from?

> From what I learn, girls really like a man with interest, not a man who's fucking lazy or a perv

oh man, they love pervs... xD

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 89xzdohrm
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Also to what this guy says. Yeah people will come to you user. Don't wait for fucking things to happen, you gotta make them happen. Opportunities mate.

I don't know any who does *shrugs*

Join clubs on campus, literally does not matter wich, and get them to go to whatever local college bar there is once you're part of the group. Drink at bar. Just bring a 20 and slow sip all night once a week if ur poor. Cut out whatever fatty shit u snack on to lose weight and pay for the 20 bar bucks, boom double heater. Continue for a few months. Gauruntee you're social life will explode

Attached: D3EFDC48-1D70-41A4-8B4C-334D7FF4D84D.jpg (1024x977, 88K)

GO GO GO
MSG_ID: buswcaa40d
DONT READ KIKE

People are useless stupid fucks.
GF will annoy you in time. Def will cheat on you.

I have zero friends
no GF
i found work where a i have minimal contact with people
Order all stuff online, awoiding society in general.
Only friend is dog.
Happiest time of my life (not sarcasm)

Try chicks at fast food joints, they're all drug users and cool.

Just ask for their number when ordering something.

Also none of this works if you're fat or look like a retard, if you're fat and unable to change it or a retard, just start studying so you can get top money, you will get your dick sucked every day of your life.

Just keep studying, fucking hard.

Attached: 11824030_10207781720809319_1950774858_n.jpg (600x594, 47K)

you still got plenty of time kid. Also, fuck what people say. People who have sex at 14 have all kinds of fucked up problems when they get older. Wait till you reach mental and sexual maturity then start smashing.

GO GO GO
MSG_ID: j78d8kn6za
DONT READ KIKE

easy start by going to any mall . walk then ask for prices and shit to the vendors every 2 days . keep doing that u will find urself later .

perhaps not with you

GO GO GO
MSG_ID: blhq98xme
DONT READ KIKE