Snapchat/instagram loyalty test thread

snapchat/instagram loyalty test thread
Post snapchats of girls you want their loyalty tested. Ill send flirty pics and post any results here!! Will post past results here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-005652_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 270K)

CHRIST YOU KNOW IT AIN'T EASY

Attached: john-lennon-medium.jpg (360x450, 67K)

Widdleizzy66

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-010628_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 110K)

Vedaa2013

Attached: 20190427_131249.jpg (720x736, 81K)

mo2turntt -sc

Jenna14131

Snap chat*

added and sent. keep em coming

this girl snaps me back on the daily. Always just sends pics of her or her shoulder. Sometimes comments on what i say like when i compliment her she says thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-140807_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 387K)

Mvrianik
Snap

Bellakhayy
Snap

What’s her snap?

Where’s the rest?

Sc— Yevam

Pending.

she blocked me
she just said
i dont know you, leave me alone

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-222604_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 234K)

bump

What was the picture of her you had?

Haha i just sent her my dick

Sc
Angiek1296

Insta:
amyworst

Checked her out, total fucking milf. Did she legit like that stroking vid?

update

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-223736_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 241K)

Have fun

Attached: received_166619757530247.png (720x1280, 598K)

skittlesheath3

nerisem
Super horny white girl from Australia
Post results

Haha she didn't stop messaging me! I said it was an accident. I have a pretty nice cock too

Lauren_guti

Slut coworker

She a single mom or nah? Because shes hot as fuck.

10/10, would impregnate

Xaaannaaax Snapchat

So did she send one also?

Whats her snap

mermaidmarry44

Okayhaas
Snapchat

Update?

Got Kik bro so I can keep up in case post get taken down?

How do you do it, OP? Whats your strategy

damn bruh chill

Have fun

Attached: snap.jpg (580x518, 66K)

Kik me at philharmonics_
In case thread gets taken down

She's from London UK

update

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-225054_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 218K)

Usually start with a flirt or a hello. Then depending on what kind of response is how bold i go. Usually just send dick and show 6 pack

>”will post past results here”
>doesn’t

SurprisedPikachu.jpeg

>Usually start with a flirt or a hello.
>Usually start with a flirt
>start with a flirt
>with a flirt
>a flirt
>flirt

Uuh, remember you're on Yea Forums, how do you do that?

If there are any bbc’s, try snap majavidjen. Model materiel, she’s an absolute slut for blacks and sends nudes to them

this

well its snapchat. its another platform.

got an open from a girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-225907_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 270K)

Doesn't mean Yea Forumstards can flirt all of a sudden

So do you just send your dick right away

You using same pick up line with every girl? What’s your method brah

Delmoralv
Qtvu

Alright let’s keep this thread going.. here’s a few kik freebies that put out... post wins

Lovetanglexo

Akalucy49

Malreese

Attached: DBAE7F4A-A572-4B93-B9D7-CFC9E0B9E11C.jpg (960x539, 55K)

So it begins left on read or if they’ll reply

usually no. Only if im feeling exhausted and bored but i just started the thread

Martinijeannie

Why the fuck won't faggot OP elaborate

Kaiyolynn. Hot thing at my kids daycare.

Since OP is a faggot i’ll educate some of my Yea Forumsros

About me
> 20, student at top 5 US public university
> consider myself 7.5 / 10 ... definitely better looking since high school
> sex with ~ 30 girls, ~10 off of tinder/bumble/whatever

When it comes to flirting, confidence is king. Confidence comes with experience though so kind of a catch-22. Other than that the biggest thing is making a girl laugh.

Ask me specifics and I’ll answer best I can.

That doesn't mean anything. WTF do you say to entice them?

Basically this your avg btard is a moron with women.

because he's too busy being a fag and not sending dick pics

op here. just got some opens so i kept sending them more

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-231200_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 238K)

Are people from Yea Forums really that retarded that they dont know what flirting is? You just have to be attractive haha

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-231407_Mimi.jpg (720x1280, 278K)

>About me
>> 20, student at top 5 US public university
>> consider myself 7.5 / 10 ... definitely better looking since high school
>> sex with ~ 30 girls, ~10 off of tinder/bumble/whatever

Them some dope stats, fam. Im 27, in the workforce with an AA, i dunno what to consider myself (probably low though some may argue that idk) and still a virgin.

>When it comes to flirting, confidence is king. Confidence comes with experience though so kind of a catch-22. Other than that the biggest thing is making a girl laugh.

>confidence is king
rip me

>Confidence comes with experience though so kind of a catch-22.
Guess ill go kms. I mean, I guess I can make some girls laugh. IDK. Haven't really tried.

>Are people from Yea Forums really that retarded that they dont know what flirting is?
Yeah, man. Well, I think? It's to show you're into someone with plausible deniability? Right? IDK.

>You just have to be attractive haha

And how do you *that*? Ive talked to lots of girls over the years and tbh idk if they ever found me attractive or not.

Attached: 381.jpg (350x308, 36K)

Funny that girls these days deal with random dicks coming their way and it’s just the norm for them.

I would never be like “god dammit another set of random tits got sent to me”

Attached: 5087752F-54A7-4E2A-8292-562D3E4D3397.jpg (1439x1534, 116K)

wish granted, but they're all deflated pancake tits that make you sad when you see them

Attached: 1CC634AF-1AE7-4DFB-8766-8A86F6E98E59.jpg (230x210, 15K)

College kid here

Honestly the best advice I can give to people to build confidence is to use dating apps and shit, it takes the guesswork out (matching = she thinks you’re attractive)

Being able to spot signs of attraction in person is another experience thing, but if it helps at all girls (just like guys) tend to get far more obvious when drunk.

As for attractiveness, there are always steps you can take to self improve.
> hit the gym (or at least do cardio) and eat right. This will make you feel cleaner, healthier, stronger
> pay attention to your hygiene, and in particular take care of your skin
> realize that the end goal is not sex, it’s physical intimacy. Virgins tend to place far too much emphasis on what’s hardest to get, you gotta kiss her first, right?

Bump

sophsheel

What happened with Jenna Phillips she replayed your snap

Snap: Ivy.iv

>Honestly the best advice I can give to people to build confidence is to use dating apps and shit, it takes the guesswork out (matching = she thinks you’re attractive)

I've been on dating apps and shit since I was in college, never worked for me. :\ Tried to take decent pics and always was detailed in my profiles. Never got a response to messages i sent.

>Being able to spot signs of attraction in person is another experience thing, but if it helps at all girls (just like guys) tend to get far more obvious when drunk.

Mmm, I getcha. I will say im a bit bolder when drunk. But it's a dangerous game.

>As for attractiveness, there are always steps you can take to self improve.
>> hit the gym (or at least do cardio) and eat right. This will make you feel cleaner, healthier, stronger
>> pay attention to your hygiene, and in particular take care of your skin
>> realize that the end goal is not sex, it’s physical intimacy. Virgins tend to place far too much emphasis on what’s hardest to get, you gotta kiss her first, right?

I used to swim a lot in college and didnt each much because lol poor college student. Always showered with soap and water, wore cologne when necessary and I'd get a killer tan then. But tbh idk how to take care of my skin other than washing and scrubbing it. And yeah I've always said that sex isn't my end goal, I know I have a hard enough time getting a date so, focus on that first. I got my first kiss actually a few months ago from a friend who ended up moving away. Its funny, a lot of girls who I got close to either live too far from me or moved away.

I suck that much kek.

:\

Molly.pedersen
My friend's girl, though I'm somewhat sure she fucking on the side

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-083751__01.jpg (852x1248, 197K)

I think op left

Thanks Monkey's Paw!

Kesleygarvin

Definitely get back on the dating apps, but be cognizant of what they’re used for. You gotta be aware that there are hundreds (maybe thousands) of girls using them literally just to promote their insta / snap for more followers. If their bio is just an insta @ then ignore... they will never respond.

If you’re just tryna get laid (what I use the apps for) then you’re going about it wrong.
> Ditch the detailed bio for something clever
> If possible, use pictures of yourself with other women. Girls like to know you’re not “creepy”
> if you’re unsure about your picture-selecting abilities then don’t be shy to look to online forums for help. There’s dedicated subreddits for that type of shit

So what do I actually say to these girls? It’s entirely a numbers game, so it’s easiest to just use a boiler plate pickup line. The key is to use something that requires her engagement. A buddy of mine has had sex with 40+ girls off tinder and uses the same opener every time.
> him: something along the lines of “damn Spotify got it wrong”
> roastie: huh???
> him: they forgot to list you as the nation’s hottest single ;)

Numbers, numbers, numbers. I can’t stress this enough. Eventually you will find a girl looking for exactly what you have to offer. Message all the girls you match with and use all your swipes per day. Much easier if in a population dense area. Personally I usually openly proposition girls for hookups / sex. The ones looking for that will appreciate the honesty and take you up on the offer and the ones who aren’t interested will just move on.

A final point, and it’s gonna be some tough love.
There is nothing less attractive than self-pity, it is the opposite of confidence. Think: would you want to be with a girl that thought of herself as too ugly/fat/unattractive to even be talking to you? Approach every interaction like you’re fucking Fabio, and if the girl declines then fuck that bitch, onto the next one.

Dude, tbh, cbf with your thesis responses, I just wanna see wins

No wins. Op is gone. Probably will keep them for himself. Never trust these threads. What he does, you can easily do.
Just create a Snapchat.

Add me on kik in case the thread dies
Offlinehax
Got a few worth trying, slightly challenging though haha

OP is gone, I'll take over.

Do them all over again.

Two kiks posted so far. Contact those two. Maybe they have wins.

Seacallsyourname instagram

OP here? wanna see if this newly single milf will send wins on IG

>Definitely get back on the dating apps, but be cognizant of what they’re used for. You gotta be aware that there are hundreds (maybe thousands) of girls using them literally just to promote their insta / snap for more followers. If their bio is just an insta @ then ignore... they will never respond.
I'm still on 'em regrettably.

>If you’re just tryna get laid (what I use the apps for) then you’re going about it wrong.
I just want a gf tbh. A hookup would be nice, but not my goal. I quit OKC because it's fundamentally been broken by the people who run it.

>Ditch the detailed bio for something clever
Right now on tinder all I have is "Sup." Literally thats it.

>If possible, use pictures of yourself with other women. Girls like to know you’re not “creepy”
IRL chicks have told me to not do this. D:

>if you’re unsure about your picture-selecting abilities then don’t be shy to look to online forums for help. There’s dedicated subreddits for that type of shit
I've done that multiple times and yielded no results. :\

>So what do I actually say to these girls? It’s entirely a numbers game, so it’s easiest to just use a boiler plate pickup line. The key is to use something that requires her engagement. A buddy of mine has had sex with 40+ girls off tinder and uses the same opener every time.
He's obviously a lot prettier than me if he's fucking 40+ chicks. :\ But I getcha. I'm not that clever, honestly. I've never been good at silly pickup lines, just being a goof.

>Numbers, numbers, numbers. I can’t stress this enough. Eventually you will find a girl looking for exactly what you have to offer. Message all the girls you match with and use all your swipes per day. Much easier if in a population dense area. Personally I usually openly proposition girls for hookups / sex. The ones looking for that will appreciate the honesty and take you up on the offer and the ones who aren’t interested will just move on.

I'd hope so, I always use up all my swipes per day. Last time I got a match was last month in a major metro area in SoCal. :\ I'm shy af so propositioning with sex outta the gate won't really work for me, im a wholesome user.

>There is nothing less attractive than self-pity, it is the opposite of confidence. Think: would you want to be with a girl that thought of herself as too ugly/fat/unattractive to even be talking to you? Approach every interaction like you’re fucking Fabio, and if the girl declines then fuck that bitch, onto the next one.

Yeah, I get that. I try to be as confident as humanly possible, i feel like irl and once I'm actually in the moment and its someone I actually like, I'm not a downer. I'm actually quite silly. I just have a hard time flirting or saying I'm into them. Otherwise, irl i don't do the self pity bit, I find my confidence in *trying* to make her laugh even if I suck at it. I try to be the fun guy for girls. But I guess I suck at that too. :\

Oh well, bed time. Thanks for the help, user.

Some are pending and most are unread so far.

charllotttteeee
- slut from my college
zozee33
-slut I met

you got kik before you go?

capnjoy_ahoy
jaydamcnew00
love.sangster
maeandreacarter
staceyjuanita
khbrady16
hillis_2k14
carially
makayamitchell5
katelynbrooke2
hillis_2k14
catsratsandbats
sophr7
destinylawrenc4

mundurowa

Lacefred8 on Instagram

Attached: 2016-06-05 02.24.39.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

any bbc’s here?

Affirmative. Time to get zucc'd?

Added. Waiting.
Bonerpetite
Added most of these. There were two of them that I just couldnt lol one looked like a dude.

Jesse45wills snap

Hell yeah. This girl only responds to bbcs. snap majavidjen, pic is her

Attached: 01E066BB-B229-486A-A768-2193310516EE.jpg (1233x1226, 327K)

jeezyyybby

lo.sangster

Both want bbc

Misssummersx

Added

Post results or convos bro

Waiting for the add back

Nyla.kramer

got more pics?

Attached: 2752305118.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

Her insta is the same username

Snap is kesleygarvin

Hasnt opened

Sophieboo88

NaiaNixie

Sc: rlt0006

Juleslove143

Attached: Snapchat-215782156.jpg (1080x2160, 126K)

the_bonniebon

Attached: hyuuhh.png (296x333, 137K)

Lel

Seems like a bust tonight gentlemen, and I don't mean nuts

Dancer_jess156 on snap
jessicaaelliott_ on ig
I totally think she'd cheat but idk

alybaba41

What’s her snap

Update?

Still pending or havent read. It all depends on where they are from and what time it is... not many women, as slutty as they can be, are just gonna send nudes in the middle of whatever they are doing lol

Did you send to her?

cindy.aloui

Yeah, she still on pending.

First one talks like a nigger and started ranting against men about abortion. Not surprised

Phew. Glad I wasn't alone

Pending or delivered?

cyn.snaps

Attached: 5bf2563cdc611.jpg (1125x2000, 156K)

Try mad_hard