Hey Yea Forums, I joined the Navy a few months ago and went to the first MEPS...

Hey Yea Forums, I joined the Navy a few months ago and went to the first MEPS, I am now in the DEP program and am on track to ship out this August.

I have changed my mind. I realized I'm gay and I don't want to be an issue for the armed forces, and obviously for other reasons. I was told that I can drop out before I ship out by writing a formal letter to my recruiter's office detailing my reasoning for leaving.

Please guys, I'm scared and I don't want to go, any help is appreciated.

Attached: f064ojdk.jpg (473x464, 104K)

bruh im leaving tomorrow and its okay to be gay in the navy lmaooo. the "dont ask dont tell" rule was phased out awhile ago. but yes. you can just call your recruiter tell him you're no longer interested and no longer want any contact from here on out. but youre a dick for leaving them high and dry after they invested over 10k just for you to get your meps appointments and dep dates rolled in.

here's some help,get aids and die faggot

Sailor here with 4 months left on his 4 year contract. Make sure this is really what you want to do. It’s going to suck some serious ass and that’s in all seriousness. If you’re going to a ship you’re going to hate your fuckin life. If you’re having second thoughts, back out now. This is your one chance before that contract is written in blood. If you want to join the armed forces, go for spec ops only. The best of the best. Otherwise it’s just a normal job with shitty conditions and shitty pay. I’m being real with you here. It’s some overworked and underpaid bullshit with bad leadership that doesn’t give two fucks about you. Trust your god damn gut kid.

Attached: 9C8B06AB-CFCD-4828-AC04-C9D3C9CC014E.jpg (750x697, 154K)

Not from the US but from all the military thread from here and /k/ I can tell you we all face the same bullshit.

This is spot on.

Leave it or take Sam's dick, that would be more up to you doesn't it? Now, in al seriousness, if you are not committed before you enter you will have hell once you are inside.

You faggotry won't be that much of a trouble really. But if you are not sure about giving away at the very least 4 years of your life then don't do it.

You literally have until you leave for MEPS the second time to quit. You won’t go to jail, you won’t get fined, etc. Literally just tell your recruiter you don’t wanna go.

Or do something stupid like get an out of regs tattoo or commit a crime.

This guy knows what he is talking aboit.

just find a fellow gay soldier as a fuckbuddy

The navy is all faggots. You'll be fine

What rate are you/rank

G a y

Retired Navy here, I was firecontrolman( advanced electronics) spent a number of years on ship and shore. Yes it sucked at times, but really what you make of it, there were a lot of kids that didn’t want to grow up,didn’t want to follow rules. I got to go to countries that I would never have seen and had a ton of fun. As a young person I had a nice car a boat and a motorcycle etc. So it’s all what you make of it. Now retired I get very cheap medical which is actually free on base. Don’t have to worry about many things, I get my retirement pay and also disability pay. Working full-time now as an IT manager for another company , And altogether pulling in about 160 a year.

Cory?

That post is probably the most irrelevant and narcissistic in this thread. Kill yourself.

You're going into the Navy, you don't seriously think being a faggot is a problem? Probably 40% of the Navy is faggot.

Not that much irrevelent.

It's narcissistic as all fucks but military really is what you make out of it.

Dude , what the fuck are scared about?

Until you show up at your training post ( TRADOC ) you aren’t beholden to shit. If you don’t want to be a seaman then just don’t go. They will say all sorts of bullshit , but REALLY none of it means anything.

Trust me , I pushed privates for 8 years at Fort Knox. Just quit. Don’t wait. But even if you DO wait, they will give you ONE LAST chance in reception. They’ll tell all of you :

“This is your last shot , if you have any second thoughts or secrets or anything you need to tell us tell us now. Otherwise , after today you will fall under the perview of the UCMJ. ( you don’t want that.)”

So go suck all the dick you want citizen.

Just no show. The only oath of enlistment that counts is the one on your way to basic. Call your recruiter and tell it you have a better opportunity you have to explore and tell it you'll let them know later if it changes. It will have zero effect on the rest of your life

second post best post

I was only pointing out the many positives that most don’t think about. People were saying that he would hate life, I disagree. And yes, there were times I hated it, but the other times outweighed that. I also knew many gays, big deal, no one cared.

Was also a navy recruiter, and it’s true. You Do not need to write any letter or be afraid of anything, you just tell them you changed your mind. Of course they’re going to try and convince you to go but if you really don’t want to they can’t do anything about it. Seen many kids back out of it it’s no big deal. The recruiter and his boss will try try like hell to get you to go, because they’ll get docked and may not make quotas etc. but don’t let them scare you into going if that’s not what you really want.

As they say, "100 sailors set to sea, and 50 couples return."

Yep, damn squids.

>Fort Knox
Did my OSUT their. Learned how to be a Cavalryman.