Tobi and Hidan were based af

Sasori had the best fight in the series though

Konan followed by Zetsu

Zetsu before they revealed what he was
Kisame

Itachi by far
Minato of s my favorite character x from the show btw

Pain

I dunno shit about Naruto but I think the shark guy is Kisame and he's probably the GOAT.

Either Hidan or Kakuzu

have sex

TL note: same means shark

Pepatchi

Attached: 1546757855837.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

>itachi
>pein
>orochimaru
>tobi
>zetsu
>sasori
>konan
>kakuzu
>hidam
>kisame
In this order.

Attached: 141406592570.png (437x339, 293K)

Live action Akatsuki film when?

conan so i can fuck her everyday

Naruto jumped the shark after the timeskip

Hidan and Kakuzu was the only good Naruto arc

It was after pein's defeat desu

akatsuki leader should have been minato. that would have been fucking amazing.

fuck off to Yea Forums

Hidan and Kakuzu were the best two members.

In fact if they hadn't been crazy/money hungry they could easily beat Tobi or pain since once you know their secrets they're pretty weak.

Itachi

Pain. Everyone else was shit

Attached: 485c47d32541d2f8891c8cebfa872724[1].jpg (850x1150, 139K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/AJqeGeHo8ZIP_WkUsT8GwQ/

Kisame
>best VA
>best death
Konan
>best girl
Kakuzu
>great VA
Pain
>great VA

>once or twice a month for like 3 months
???

>Naruto is shown on television
I think you're wrong.

Kisame
>kills a thot to not let the enemy gather Intel
> kills his master for selling information to other villages, then takes his sword
>becomes the strongest member of the 7 ninja swordsman
>nicknamed the tailess tailed beast for having a huge amount of Chakra
>captures the 4tailes with ease
>corners team Guy with only 20% of his Chakra
>forces Guy to use 6th gate on the 20% clone
>almost defeats Killer Bee
>fakes his death
>hides in his sword for months to gather Intel while his sword eats away at his Chakra
>does everything he can to send information to Obito/madara/tobi
>while being nerfed takes on 7 gates Guy
>only loses because he's up against his worst possible match up
>breaks free of his captivity making everyone around him shit themselves
>has his own shark summonings eat him so that the enemy can't extract Intel from him
>loyal to his organization
His English and Japanese voices are both great as well

Attached: K7r5VB.jpg (1600x900, 65K)

t. autism

>hidan and kakuza beating pein

I liked them too but lets be real here

Is this an official picture? Looks like a fanart

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

>Favorite personality
Deidara. Perfectly encompasses a rogue high-level ninja and the neutrality of the organization. He doesnt care about right and wrong. He hits dedicated himself to his art of explosions and the only place he could pursue once kicked from village was a mercenary group.
>Favorite motivation
Has to be Itachi. I dont think much needs to be stated about this one but being assigned to the 9 tailed beast perfectly allowed him to continue protecting the village. Above all the random members he was, ironically, the most invested in the group.
>Favorite abilities
Hidan for sure. Truly what I would expect from a top evil group. Members like Kisama are cool but at the end of the day hes just a dude with a big sword lots of chakra/strength and some water jutsu.
>Favorite arc within the plot
Obviosuly Pain himself. Between the Jiraya fight and the invasion of Konoha, it's easily top 10 of all shounen ever. Just a shame about the talk-no-jutsu.

wrong board retard, but I like fish guy the best

Attached: kisame.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Hidan and Kisame were my favorites, slight edge to the former. Konan is deadlocked with Mei for best girl in the series though

Attached: CE9CFA99-E8E5-43E8-9BA1-B31E96A6AA9A.jpg (300x168, 7K)

hes suppossed to be like 15 years old.
they are all very young,itachi looks menacing as fuck and old and hes like 21 when he dies.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Dumb mod move it to a not b wtf

>move naruto to Yea Forums

pain for sure, my favorite arc of shippuden

Itachi is a fucking legend
Sasori until the child reveal. Puppet style is epic tho

Ryuto Matoi

Pain first obito second

Well, let's take the following into account:
- Kakuzu has 5 hearts and Hidan is completely immortal, while Pain uses corpses to fight (don't feel pain or weariness) but his real body is weak af.

- If Kakuzu splits up it's a 6 v 6 fight (not counting Pain's real body since he can't fight).

- Pain's jutsu nullification is innefective against Hidan, as his damage reflection is a sacred ritual.

- Kakuzu is capable of dishing out extremely powerful long-ranged jutsus of all four elements, and all Pains except jutsu nullification wouldn't exactly have an easy time against that.

I mean in the end, Pain would probably win. But they would surely put up quite a challenge.

My man.