Time to confess

time to confess

(last thread got nuked..)

Attached: confesssins.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Instead of the shitter, i just pissed in the sink, so i can use the mobile phone at the same time.

last thread was nuked because of the Pedo storytime..

it was hot

I cheated on my girl. 3 times...
She only knows one

I had a neighbor a few years back and he was a real piece of shit. Always being loud and always being a general scumbag piece of shit. Then one day I heard that he raped this girl who went to my school, and the worst part was that she was a real nice girl to everyone and didn't deserve that. So I waited til he left his apartment one day, broke in with the spare key the dumbass left under the floor mat, and trashed the fuck out of the place. In the process I found abouut an ounce of coke so I flushed that shit and took his whole collection of gold chains. Turned them over for about $1200 the next week. I'll never forget how pissed he sounded when he found his front door unlocked, his apartment trashed, and all his shit gone. No regrets at all.

So it was you! You God damn faggot.
Prepare yourself because I'm coming knocking on your door, you stupid bitch

sure sure

Wanna hear something really fucked up?
I didn't like a particullar family member because he was evil, but my family tried to cover up his psycho deeds because they didn't want the community to shame the family. So, this one day, I went to a rivaling family that had some gears to grind with our family and told them every detail of the cover-ups and horrific deeds of said evil fam. Member. They took the bait and told everybody, my family tore apart. In my eyes, justice was served, and to this day.. no one suspects me of being the cause... true story

but why screw over your whole family for the deeds of one?

Attached: mc.jpg (251x201, 8K)

I stole nudes of my best friends wife and jerk off to them daily

i delete torrents when they are finished

Share?

I secretly wanna kill 99% of every nigger I see (excluding children)
Im inwardly racist as fuck and I think the world would be better with on whites and the (honorary) Japanese.

In order for a family to thrive, it must be cleansed from al forms of conspiracy, secressy (probably spelled wrong), weakness and injustice. If we turn a blind eye to criminals are we not reinforcing the behaviour? If a murderer kills and is not punished won't he find comfort in killing again? For those who sit and do nothing I see no difference between the killer and the one standing by and not saying anything out of fear that the name of the family will be spotted. If you want a loyal family, one where there is discussion, openness and justice, one where good deeds are applauded and bad deeds punished, you have to break every misdeed, put to light every mistake, only by showing the weakness of the family and breaking the mirrage, you can start anew, with the right fundamentals: those which I just spoke of. Unity, justice and principals will make a family prosper.

I let the dog lick my cock a couple of times when I was around 13. Feel very about about it

How did it feel when u were 13 tho? Didya enjoy it?

I post hentai in threads I deem too pathetic. People normally thank me but I still feel bad.

I did. I came very fast and she would lick it. Thought about fucking her, but she was too small to take it

So if the girl was bitchy you wouldn't have cared?

Oh no I still would've cared because I personally find rape an awful awful thing. I don't mind people who have a kink for it, but actual rape bugs me. Even if she were a bitch she wouldn't have deserved it. Unless she was the same level of scumbag as the guy, I would have cared.

Regardless of that though, being a rapist at all was excuse enough for me to fuck the guy over.

IM SECRETLY WAITING FOR 800M GET

I feel you, you just worded it like that. Good job on the chains though.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: j0kx0ajdge
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

sounds like mine

i trained my entire life to become musician and he gave me HYPERACUSIS and tinnitus by being loud as all fuck 24 7

found out he went to jail and tries pushing drugs in community to live

only able to move into the house that he bought with his dead moms money

plays victim by using his dead mom and his elderly age as escape card when people call him on his shit

he needs to be punished for ruining my life

allah will punish him better than i could ever

thanks. I kinda wish I had kept one but the money was well spent and I gave some of it to the girl

You should get back at him somehow, unless that's just not what you do. but slipping a homemade equivalent of a flashbang into his bedroom window would be pretty funny IMO