How do I get my bf to initiate sex with me...

How do I get my bf to initiate sex with me? He says he's too nervous to start anything but he's perfectly comfortable once I get him going.

Attached: ptgrdkhjc6x21.jpg (299x322, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay or fem?

Matters.

Fem

Faggot

Op has to be gay. No women on the internet

He's probaby either a timid dom or a sub.

Id troubleshoot by being a dom (get naked and force him to fuck), and if he is in to that, you'll be stuck initiating.

If that doesn't work he is probably the one who wants to be in charge, but is kinda a pussy. Try begging for it.

If neither of those work you're gross. Try showing.

ROOFIES

you might have to lose some weight

If you made that meme you should delete it and feel shame because it sucks.

He is very timid in real life so I wouldn't be surprised. But once we start having sex, he's pretty dominant. I'm vanilla in bed but he's happy to move me around or go hard.

Begging sounds awkward to me since I always initiate. Is there a way to hint that I want him to initiate? I've asked him out-right but he says he feels nervous.

Do y'all go at it regularly or just when you feel like it?

Well you're choices are begging/otherwise asking so sincerely his awkwardness is outweighted by his desire to bone

Or

Keep asking, be subby for him, and wait. He'll build confidence over time, and then you won't have to ask so much. Make sure he know's that you want it and are enjoying it whIle its going

Idk, I dont know either of you, and people are complicated. That's all the general advice I can give

Regularly

Solid advice. I'll give it some time and go from there.

Why is this even a big deal. Fucking everyone acts like this shit is a job. Just bang and get it over with. For fucks sake.

Idk man, sex is great, but getting it started can be awkward. Sounds like the chick is pretty much on your level, but the dude is off in magically "sex has to always be romantic" land.

Hmm.. I dunno. I had a fuck buddy for a while and it seemed like the more we went at it, the more we got into it. Maybe we had different dynamics. We also had a box of toys to amp things up now and then. Maybe get him a penis pump to stretch things out for better feels.

8 posters 16 replies, op is talking to himself again.

Oh and nobody gives a fuck about this skid or his butt ass ugly wife, old news already.

I had this with my gf a long time ago. Just make sure he knows you’re his to use any time he wants, and eventually he he’ll take you any time or place he desires.

Tell him to quit being a little bitch

Go be jealous somewhere else, incel

I'm guessing op is ugly and fat. I couldn't keep my hands of my gfs.

>incel
Ok you’re 13, and what is there to be jealous of? A skid “pro” (kek) gamer? Or his ugly as fuck wife?

>what is there to be jealous of?
In your case, having a life at all.

Attached: 7088115432.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Don’t worry kid when you grow up it’ll all make sense.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: cg6zyqrko9
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Sure, kid