What the fuck how are you even supposed to cope with having missed out on this?

What the fuck how are you even supposed to cope with having missed out on this?

Attached: Dr1ZR_LWoAEvos1.jpg (1536x2048, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/xcxjuliana?igshid=128ipvkoao4da
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get money and try again

Bro she is XVI years old. There is no trying again for me. I can't believe I wasted my youth on runescape while girls like that existed.

Attached: Dr1ZSA6XcAE2uo3.jpg (1536x2048, 266K)

Get /fit/ and rich and smash women half your age

human population didnt top growing. Theres a 16yo girl every year. Get money and lure them in

stop xp wasting and git back to it bro, hop on your runelite and start copping some trees

16 is legal in most of the civilized world. You will find that people in their 30's are still out there smashing 16 yos user

Attached: 4806740157.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

I don't think it's socially accepted though (despite being legal in my country!). Also where and how are you even going to meet them? It's just going to be weird and unnatural. There was only one chance in life to experience love with a woman in her prime and I missed it. CANT COPE

Attached: DtM6oRWXgAEU9ic.jpg (1536x2048, 565K)

fuck "socially acceptable. Legal is legal.

Fuck off or fix it.

Quit bitching and get bitches.

Stop being a faggot

if youre rich you can get girls like this easy, they come to you. and instead of taking the bus together as poor kids, you can be on a boat

Attached: 2763943499.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Fuck it keep posting user she is beautiful

Insta?

Are you guys coping by telling yourself that there is still hope or is anyone of you actually getting girls that age with those looks?

Attached: D070e9BW0AAJ9Ab.jpg (2048x2048, 974K)

MORE

>quad dubs

Ignore them user keep it going

Where were these girls even when I was a teen? REEEE

Attached: D1BUii3W0AAEbLF.jpg (1550x2048, 634K)

Swear to God I've seen this girl somewhere on the street.

More plz

Just go to Mexico and rent one

Nigga it's legal in my state to do 15 and older. Just go for it. I'm fucking my friend's 15 year old sister behind his back and that shit is cash.

You still play runescape?

Holy fuck. What state is that and how old are you? And are you her first guy or did she have others before you?

Attached: DoOQJ3ZX0AA7mtj.jpg (1536x2048, 289K)

These girls wouldn't have sucked your cock anyways you whiny fag, just blow your load and move on

i like this moar

Attached: 1552562028885.gif (437x430, 104K)

No I quit like 6 years ago. It's part of the reason why I missed out on a normal teenage life.

Attached: DvtLOxRWwAE4mG7.jpg (1536x2048, 597K)

What else ya got?

Yeah same here OP. It sucks but there's nothing that can be done.

I played runescape and bagged hot girls, its still possible user.
but also source??

Colorado and I'm 24. She says I was her first but idk about that.

>16
>this fat
whale by 22

>be teenager in highschool
>parents always told me to be respectable
>always thought young girls didnt want sex
>had gf's throughout highschool but never made a pervy move
>gf's always left me for another older dude
>later I would realize it was because I never fucked them
>realized teenage girls were just as horny as me
>be me now 30
>punch myself in the dick everyday
>hindsight you motherfucker.

One time my best friend dated a girl after me, he was said " bro all I had to do was stick my hands in her pants and she was soaking wet "

SHE WAS 14 I WAS 15 I COULD OF HAD THAT !!

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

No shit. That's my entire point. Women peak hard early and if you miss out on that due to being a shut-in sperg then there is almost no coming back and you'll never experience this in your entire life.

good for you. I wasn't that blessed.

Attached: Dfc4NlcWkAAvYiH.jpg (1536x2048, 758K)

I fucked up multiple opportunities by being too nice. it happens man, just do better from now on

Thats the attitude thats stopping you

>One time my best friend dated a girl after me, he was said " bro all I had to do was stick my hands in her pants and she was soaking wet "

Fuck dude that's the kind of once in a lifetime opportunity I'm talking about. You were so close but you'll never find out what it would've been like. You missed your chance. gl coping

Attached: Dfc4NlfXcAEED5A.jpg (1536x2048, 695K)

her twitter: xcxjuliana
her insta: xcxjuliana instagram.com/xcxjuliana?igshid=128ipvkoao4da

HAHAHAHA!!

"Why do all these girls keep leaving me? Why can't I get laid? Why oh why am I still a virgin when everyone else seems to be fucking all these bitches I had a chance with but didn't move on?"

Oh holy shit, dude. wipe-away-tear.bmp

That's unreal. You were probably pretty decent looking, too, if you had GFs all that time. They would have done the weirdest, most degrading shit for you, and you just ignored every chance the world threw at you. Teenage girls get wet when you brush past them in the hall --- they're aching with blue-balls pretty much the whole day. They grind in their chairs because they can barely go ten minutes without touching their clits.

And you didn't fuck a single one of them.

I wasn't blessed either man.
runescape, sonic, and pokemon were my life.
they still are but I found a small adult cutie that works out, you just have to put yourself out there some chick will dig you if you can at least pretend to dig yourself.
its never too late
you a god

Attached: 9969465334.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

Gr8 b8 m8

So you bang this girl and what changes? At least you have something to entertain you with something to show for it. Some sort of accomplishment rather than banging some snipey cunt for an hour. No matter how many women you bang you'll always continue to get the urge. There's never full satisfaction

truth.
I banged a couple of my dreamgirls and now I think about them even with my cute gf.
doesn't matter if you have them or never did, the feeling remains the same like you're missing out on a hotter younger chick somewhere

Its ok OP...a girl like that would have never slept with you anyway, not when you were a teen and not now that you're an adult. You don't have the genes to bang a chick like that. You'd cum in 2 seconds if you had the chance, which you wouldn't. So no reason to look back and think "it could have been me", because it never would have been.

Who is this girl? I’ve seen her posted before

It could've been me if I wasn't born a retard with average looks. Life isn't fair

Attached: DdwTKz1VQAAVx77.jpg (1536x2048, 242K)

twitter and insta @xcxjuliana

>xcxjuliana
Some photos are not on her ig

faggot, you didn't miss.
she would have neve fucked you anyway.

and how can i cope with that?

Attached: DNvfDNfWAAEw5kY.jpg (1350x1749, 773K)

Czeched

stop crying and go get a girl,
if I can do it anyone can

I feel sorry for your gf.

we've been together over a year, your mind will always start to wander after awhile.
it's not every time as she's pretty hot herself

You don't, you kermit suicide for being a pathetic cry baby

Attached: 1544163348922.jpg (460x287, 35K)

>Waaaaah I couldn't get laid but im too stoopid 2 hire a hooker

Attached: tmp-cam--1266988878.jpg (557x640, 77K)

fucking kys op quit being so pussy-whipped

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 4tysn3cunq
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Yeah I didnt learn til i was 18, after that I was killing it. Now I'm married with kids. But I still look back and think " so these other guys just went for it without caring if the girl wanted it or not? "

Fuck man I really qas suppose to be a douche to get in those sweet prime teenage pussies.

I spent my twenties with over the hill jaded cunts, sure they fucked, but it wasnt like magical.

As for being good looking I guess I was/still am.

Pic related, you be the judge.

Attached: Snapchat-1300871784.jpg (1080x1920, 481K)

>cant believe you're a massive faggot while playing runescape

Jesus christ user

get in eth faggot $300 by fri

This is boring as fuck. Don't join, just a bunch of unfunny people trying to meme

discord gg/fSTQHpZ

Shitpost and get an e-gf or gf(male). It's the next best thing! Come hang with other based chanfags

Attached: DGyFtt0V0AApHgB.jpg (601x1214, 156K)

the girl is from rio brazil.

>I'm not hard, you are!

xcxjuliana (twitter)

Attached: ac6ffd88ec613fc52022a7e386bd41ad3fcc03d0cf7abf765739f425777c6867.jpg (227x225, 6K)

>I can't believe I wasted my youth
i know this feel

This 16 hear old girl's pussy is as good, fertile and mature as its going to get. Her brain is as mature as it will ever get. Its not like there is another magical transformation that happens to her pussy when she turns 18.

Yet society is going to make us wait til she is jaded and spiteful looking for a nice guy to fuck over while some retarded 16 year old guys who doesnt even know how to use his dick yet gets to take her body.

you did it to yourself. you are still doing it to yourself. yet, you havent learned anything. stop being a little crying bitch and do something about it.