How to make out with girls Yea Forums?

How to make out with girls Yea Forums?
I mean how do you get to the point where both of you are kissing and touching each other and all that?

Attached: 1551700659824.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Ask her? It's always worked for me. Sometimes it's just too obvious on their face, so you can just lean in.

You will find out when you hit 6th grade.

>go to gorl
>say "nice bob"
>"thanks u 2"
>"show bob"
>see bub
>touch bob

Attached: 1554769182665.jpg (540x466, 45K)

wen kis den?

She needs to know you and trust you first. You're going to have to talk to her and, more important, listen to her. Then, one day when you're sharing an intimate moment, ask her if you can kiss her. If she says yes, do it! Then hold her down and fuck her silly.

no kis only bob

It's obvious in the moment. Usually go for it at the end of the first date

tanks master

do well son

And what i just say "hey can i kiss you"?
I've been told that asking for a kiss kills the whole mood but how can i know

basically, first date with my current gf was winding down and she asked what I wanted to do now and I said "I'd like to kiss you" then she got all bashful and said ok. It's that easy user.

I'll try it next time thanks
Any other advice?

Attached: 8095043062.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Never ask to kiss a girl. Get over your own fear and realize that a girl wants to be kissed. If you’re not the one, you’ll know soon enough. Simply kiss the girl, worst she can say is no. Best result she leans in to you as well and kisses back. Don’t ever be afraid to go for what you want, you may not always get it but you miss every chance you never take.

Be interesting

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 0451203265.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Drinks help. I'm not saying drink like an alcoholic, but a few drinks to settle the nerves and give you a little more of a "fuck it, no worries" mentality. After the first time it could be easier. Other then that man, idk, I'm awkward as fuck and have hooked up with like 8 girls and I dont know how because I feel like my raging autism is screaming the whole time.

>all these people saying to ask
Is everyone on Yea Forums autistic or is this a consent thing?

It's no balls.

Ah, gotcha.

Sometimes you have to. You can tell if a girl wants to kiss you, she'll give you the "what next?" eyes. But if she isn't and you want to kiss her, it's better to just ask. Don't just say, "can I kiss you?" though. You could just lean in if you seriously don't care about the embarrassment of a girl pushing you away.

To be clear, I'm not talking about dates here. It's for when you're talking to someone at a party or something although it can be applicable to dates as well.

I simply don’t care about the embarrassment. I did when I was 13, at 36 I only see how stupid I was. There were plenty who wanted me and I didn’t read the signs or was too nervous or insecure. Men think women are complicated, they aren’t. Most are train wrecks of insecurity, show them a little passion and confidence and the results might surprise you.

i was always told that "youll know it in the moment" and i never believed them... but when the time came you just know it

This. Put yourself in those situations and the opportunity will present itself

Let me answer newfriend with the oldest meme in the book

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 15K)