So tom hanks steven spilberg seth green a pedos ?

so tom hanks steven spilberg seth green a pedos ?

Attached: 1_7_orig.png (768x411, 124K)

All gifts are accepted by moloch

Do jews actually keep children locked up in their houses like cattle?

Lol how can anyone be a pdf file are you retard

I don't think everyone that has the desire is Jewish. I think it's a sort of misrepresentation in that many would if they could, but a man who has the financial means is more likely to be Jewish based on their success as a people.

found the jew

Uh huh

isreal is known as the biggest sex slave place and human traficking hub

Found the edgelord.

Proof?

is that this persons attempt at trying to start a shitstorm over a funny joke on le twitter xd?

>its edgy to call someone a jew

It is here edgelord. Stop trying so hard to fit in. Why are you so scared of the joooos?

jews think fucking kids is normal

Attached: 1555923769174.png (1348x680, 142K)

no it isn't

Yes all jokes are real and you don't have autism.

Dinosaurs think riding bikes is normal

newfag

Isaac kappy just recently died, jumped off a bridge in Arizona apparently.

Turn your monitor on faggot.

This is why Jews always talk about hating virgins. they get fucked by their parents when they're 2 years old.

Sucking the babys dick after circumcision is also a thing. Look into it. They were giving the babies herpes.

So does most Yea Forums users. What's your point?

it's concerning that pedophilia is the first thing that twitter user thought about when they heard that joke

>joke about keeping kids in a secret room
oh gee I dunno why he did...

the first thing that comes to mind for me was that family that locked their kids up in the attic

So if he said "This is where we keep the slaves." Does that mean he has owned slaves and believes in it? Nah. It's called a joke.

yeah totally one time my friend was showing me the basement of his new house and he said "this is where i keep the bodies"

of course i did what any sane person would do and i told him that i think it's absolutely disgusting that he condones murder, broke off all ties with him permanently, called the FBI, and tweeted about it

only until they cut off all their foreskin and have eat it

|>

Killed himself after stating clearly "I'm not suicidal" yep. Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green are the worst of it. I mean their show sexualizes a baby in every single episode.

found the virtue signaller

Seth Green is a werewolf. Has been for a long time. His cousin bit him when they were teens. That's how he got it.