What do we think about frerblerding

What do we think about frerblerding

Attached: freebleeding.jpg (1379x1334, 430K)

Contain your body fluids for sanitary reasons. Done.

no problem with periods, but if I'm not allowed to sling meat out my shorts and unload my bladder all over the seat in a movie theater, girls shouldn't be allowed to expel their uterine lining

how do i cum myself randomly ?
i want to start a different retarded movement but i need to start on how

If you wanna stink like shit, be my guest. As soon as is weaponized, it becomes illegal.

No that would be illegal. Women need special privileges in our society or else they won't fuck us.

Seems like it'd cost them either a shit ton of money buying new undies or a shit-ton of time trying in vain to get the blood out

Jesus it's gross. If blood born pathogens can transmit through period blood, this is unsanitary as fuck.

The bottom left pic isn't even menstrual blood. She cut her foot on the beach and they took a "funny" photo suggesting she started her period. (After wrapping it)

The people who free bleed dont have the brain cells to figure that shit out.

I like water boarding

This shit is a serious hygene hazard. People who support this are brainlets.

hygiene*

lets just take our peenies out and piss wherever we're sitting

It's as real as the tooth fairy OP

It's not only disgusting but it's a fucking health risk. Blood is in fact a biohazard and these idiotic "empowered" women are just bleeding everywhere. No one wants to say anything because they'd be labeled a sexist by these dim-wits that think this is what it means to be a feminist.

Trump 2020

Oh no! Germs!
Stfu loser

Lives in land of "freedom". Doenst believe in freedom.
Kys

Dude, I'm free pissing right now and totally being oppressed by the rest of the people in this resteraunt making me feel uncomfortable

Your freedom ends where my minor inconvenience begins.

>if blood born pathogens can transmit through blood...

I have some shocking news, you may need to sit down...

it not freedom to bleed, piss , shit, spit etc in public places creating a potential health hazard for others.

And while we are on it , lets have sex in the middle of the street

ITT: newfags

I saw a thread like this a while back and some were saying that freebleeding was a meme, created here (probably /pol/) that went live. Anybody else heard this?

See

Typical anxious white person response.

I can't blame them, I'm int free shitting and free pissing.
You are on a bridge and a parade is passing underneath sometimes you have to freeshit on them.

Actually it is. Are u some sort of fucking retard?

Sounds like a fragile nigger response to me.

Found the Indian.

>resteraunt
learn to spell, jeez

No those don't count. Women can shit and piss. they need something special only they can do.

Are you retarded?

im going to piss in your fucking mouth and call it freedom

Should we ban bloody noses too? And maybe baby's with leaky diapers? And maybe ban any type of accident were blood or other bodily fluids could be expelled?
Does this sound safe enough for u? I wouldn't want u to come in contact with germs. Germs are so horrible.

so progressive

Why are whites so anxious all the time?

Yes. Isn't everybody on Yea Forums retarded?

I'm ok with that as long as I can use freedom right back at you

It is a thing, but it's not a feminist thing. Most feminists are pushing for things like free pads to underprivileged areas, especially poorer schools. Their concern is about accessibility to sanitary items which wouldn't make sense if they're interested in everyone bleeding all over the place. This is a crazy bitch thing.

No, its not a thing. Youre new. End of story.

This is why I'm a feminist. Guys are so completely insecure over the idea of a little more freedom for women that they have to use straw example

When you have a bloody nose, you go to the bathroom and deal with it. Same with a diaper, when one needs changing, you go to a designated changing station and do it there. These things don't need to be monitored because there are already places used to deal with these things.

I don't want to sit down at a restaurant and see period blood on the seat next to me, left by one of the last customers who didn't have the common sense to plug herself the fuck up. Blood causes health hazards, hence the bloody nose example from above. You deal with that shit in as private a way as possible, no one wants to see you bleeding everywhere and no one wants in near them. There's nothing wrong with that, either. Get over it.

Kys faggot

Health hazard, ruins clothes, it's not a bright movement.

Freebleeding isnt real you dumb piece of shit

There are no women actually doing this in the real world. Prove me wrong.

It's not a common thing but there are legitimate batshit people who have been talking about it long before Yea Forums or /pol/ were even things. I'm sure there was a disinfo campaign on here to make it seem like a bigger issue but there is a miniscule fringe of "Body hair everywhere, no bra wearing, washes without soap" crazies who do it. I remember reading a crazy lady wiccan/pseudo historian blog over a decade ago where a woman explained how periods were dealt with before the modern era and then advocated for a return to it by using essentially loosely wrapped towels on heavy days so that your pussy has space to "breathe" and washing the towel at the end of the day. Then on lighter days you'd free bleed but, she expressed, this was not recommended for those with a heavy flow. Just because you first heard about it from retards on Yea Forums doesn't mean it originated on Yea Forums. People here aren't as original as they think.

You dumb newfag, i was here the day Yea Forums made this meme. Quit role playing.

How do you manage to miss the point that hard? And I've been here since 2011.

shit yourself.

then try and figure out how this is any different.

hashtag freeshitting?

>not freeshitting to show support for women
are you are misogynists?

I gotta tell ya, it doesn't get me hard, but I know for a FACT chicks are more horny around their periods. SO I would just know who to hit on, cause she's diggity down.