How do I leave my small town if im on probation for being black? this is the worst thing the FUCKING WORST FUCK GOD

how do I leave my small town if im on probation for being black? this is the worst thing the FUCKING WORST FUCK GOD.

I just wanna be able to go outside and see nature. I just wanna see trees clouds sunshine green grass plants. I wanna pick fruit off trees and berries off bushes. not fucking walk outside 9 months out of the year and see fucking dead trees and 80 feet of snow in every direction. I wanna be able to walk around and see shit see people doing things. I wanna be able to take a train or bus around town not fucking DEPEND on a car like its fucking life or death literally. it is literally life or death here. having a 2 ton death machine where the whites take away your license every time you drive for being black. I wanna have my freedom not having god damn fucking crackers yell at me every day and tell me to get a job and shit. I wanna be able to not live with my fucking parents. I dont want to fucking be alone 23 hours a day like a fucking prison cell only seeing my parents and the autistic literal retard down the road who cant even talk coherently and is a drunk. I dont want getting fucking high the only fucking thing to do and I cant even smoke weed because of the god damn white devils

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

I want to FUCKING GO OUTSIDE. I dont want it to be fucking -30 degrees outside every GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY and then too cold to go out on bike every month except for 2 months and then the 2 months where you can go outside ITS FUCKING SUPER HOT AND HUMID AS FUCKING SHIT NO GOOD WEATHER NONE EVER. you get 2-3 months of sun and fresh air. thats it 2-3 months. prison. its literally prison. fuck god. I dont wanna be trapped in my ptsd hell. I want to go outside and see normal fucking people. girls of every race new people. not the same fucking 5 people everywhere I go just fat rednecks old people stupid white trash rednecks poor as fuck bottom of the barrel pieces of shit. I wanna find new opprotunities and shit to do not walk up and down the same 2 roads where people just shoot up meth and work non stop or die in poverty. I want to be able to go to different stores, malls and places to buy fresh organic stuff not the same 2 fucking grocery stores everywhere and fucking burger king and mcdonalds.

I WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE. WHY DONT I GET LIFE?!??! WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET LIFE BESIDES ME?!?! WHY THE FUCK DOES GOD TARGET ME?!??!?!?

>probation for being black
>white devils
you have to give context or no one cares

i just dont believe you

what'$ belief good for

whites. rip away all my fun. make my life hell. rip away my freedom. I barely do anything. they just come after me. no one else. they dont attack their own kind.

just give notice you idiot
you probably can't leave anyway because you don't have a job

this board is the definition of racist. you cant just throw around buzzwords like someone is going to give a fuck. you feel stuck, youre frustrated. get over it and make a better life for yourself. or you can die unhappy.

>they dont attack their own kind
tell that to my parents

get a job

all i hear is victim, victim, victim

how the fuck do I get a job 8 hours away plus a place to stay all at the same time with this shit holding back and ruining my life. since youre so fucking smart why dont you tell me that. im in a job program right now to help me find work and its state wide and I can transfer that to the city. can I do something with that?

I dont want a local job. money means nothing to me. I want a job in a local city to move there

This is bait you newfags. He posts this same shit every few days around this hour.

you cant do shit without money. it means a lot to everyone else.

this

I have money retard.. why would I ask how to move if I have no money

Seriously ... every fuckin day this shit post gets tossed up

This. Stop feeding the trolls. Then this fuck, log guy, and The Neverending Shitposter will go away.

Did someone say log?

Attached: C01AAB3B-682A-48C7-B3E8-3DA604625F4A.jpg (600x646, 53K)

The sad thing is he isn't trolling he's just retarded

well if I could fuckin leave I would! I dont have an obsession with this site I just have nothing to fucking do but stare at a wall and get fucking angry

I would literally pay someone 1500 dollars over paypal if they could figure out a way for me to leave

>kys

Problem solved for everyone.

Attached: 6182863568.jpg (2450x1344, 200K)