Its simple. Name your favorite strain

Its simple. Name your favorite strain.
For me, it's gorilla glue.

Attached: Gorilla-Glue-bx-e1521736734860.jpg (908x908, 175K)

The one that the dude calls "fire" and "the dank".

Life moving from a legal state to a cowardly pussy ass faggot non-legal state.

Haven't smoked in years until recently when I get my medical marijuana card. I need to catch up on my strains because I have no idea what they came up with between now and the late 2000's

Mob boss.

lemon haze
ice cream
sour diesel
dragons breath

Attached: 345634567.jpg (618x826, 203K)

gorilla glue 4 for me

What strain do you think would give a great body high?

For me, its island sweet skunk. Sadly, I live in a dry state, so I dont usually have choices.

northern lights or blueberry or if your lucky and can find some... afghan

Fuck strains, I feel it's a sales trick. Every strain is a hybrid anyways. So that sativa give you a head high and indica a body high is not true in my opinion.

I like to feel and smell it. Lemon haze, Blue cheese and other kinds that got a earth or citrus smell is my fav and feels like sativa is supposed to, even if it's indica.

>northern lights
Nice, remember this from back in the day. Neat they still grow it.

all of them

I'm still learning what's what, but I had a stain called GRAPPA in LA and it was some kinda cross between GSC and some kinda grape thing i think. So far every time someone has mentioned GSC it's been a good time, so i assume thats my fav. I also buy sour diesel when i can as it's easier for me to get my work done with a nice sativa like that, but i again havent had a chance to try much.

Tahoe OG.

You can't trust dispensaries. Plus growing conditions vary, obviously. It's still a good point of reference though.

Pinky and the Brain.
Local strain from deep in the Canadian Rockies.
Hands down the best weed I've ever had and the only weed that makes me feel retarded and unable to speak properly.

White Widow and Blue Dream are my other favorites.

Kosher kush. You know they're going to make the jewish strain the best.

Green Crack

I'm a sucker for cookie crosses. Bodhi's More Cowbell has been the best so far.

If I didn't live in an illegal place I'd get a cutting of MAC 1 and GMO and try to do something with them.

Attached: EtfR6Om.jpg (1639x2500, 974K)

I also like Green Crack a few times a year, I feel like the first vapeful is absolute bliss. Just melts the stress and pain, envelopes you with a warm euphoric blanket.

But it only feels that way for the first day, then you'll get a huge tolerance build up, like you do with all Skunk#1 genetics.

Attached: AbP0q1G.jpg (1458x1692, 422K)

Sweaty Plum
Egyptian Mud
Wallaby Pollen

Eskimo Stir-fry

Stanky Nigga Ass

much better than it sounds.

Wheezy nimbus

A derivative of Nigga Ass Sweat?

This cheap stuff I bought today is my new favorite. It's called GG#4. Paid $16 for 7 grams. All taxes included. What a great time to be alive.

Attached: 20190516_000954.jpg (1728x2041, 1.93M)

Durban poison

Theres a strain I had one called "Skywalker" or "Jedi" or something like that. It was great.

Super old strain called Durban Poison. It's high is unlike all the modern hybrids which are all pretty similar.

I came up smoking hydro G13 in college in the 90s, back when it was rare to find high THC buds ("kind buds") with a pedigree. My homies grew G13 and White Widow. Everyone wanted their weed, in a town full of it.

Shit now is crazy. So many choices.

Girl Scout Cookies is a durban cross, it's one of the most popular strains.