What is your least favorite common-place phrase...

What is your least favorite common-place phrase? Where there's smoke there's fire is mine because it's true maybe 30% of the time and it's too convenient a way to get brainlets publicly lambast people who may or may not deserve it.

Attached: images.png (261x193, 11K)

"it is what it is"

the finality of that statement bugs me

Attached: cantchgit.jpg (743x403, 71K)

>In for a penny, in for a pound
Like, what does money have to do with weight? It's fucking stupid.

It's a doggy dog world

a pound of pennies, you moron

a pound of pennies? what are you autistic?

My least favorite common-place phrase is__________.
I've also heard a lot of the commonest stuff about it used to get me pretty angry, and this can be considered my "I was wrong"... which is fine in the grand scheme of things. But as with everything in life, in a moment of crisis you have to take action. Take the time, the time, the time.
But if you're doing this because everyone in the neighborhood is yelling at you for doing something, then you probably aren't listening and you need to learn it.
The thing about common words is, people are often willing to ignore them until their next bad day. But we should always remember that these words have a lot of meaning for certain people, and how they appear to make a statement about others. Don't treat them as any sort of a black and white thing... remember how in the movie, The Matrix , all of the words have meaning to some degree, whether you like it or not? This is because of how people respond to those words.
So when in doubt, take another look and look on it's own terms.

Your fortune: Average Luck

bless you / guzoontight when you sneeze

It would be a whopping $1.81

Attached: cantdif.jpg (635x407, 103K)

Is this a copypasta I haven't seen before

lol gesundheit, it's a German word

Why would I be in for $1.81 if I was in for 1 cent. You're only strengthenging my argument

I'm not the one who said the penny nonsense ya dingus, I'm doubling down on the fact it doesn't make sense

It is what it is

Statement makes no fucking sense and is used by retards that can't articulate the reasoning behind something.

Fuck anybody who uses this phrase.

Good then we're in agreement

It is what it is.

It is what is it.

IT'S IT
WHAT IS IT

"There's more than one way to skin a cat" is just plain morally wrong.

I'm just saying, at the end of that day, it is what it is

But it is factually accurate

checed

Attached: soot.png (128x128, 33K)

Guzoontight!

Donkey shirn

arigato

Lole