IVE LOST MY WILL TO FUCKING LIVE

IVE LOST MY WILL TO FUCKING LIVE
i dont know what to do Yea Forums. Ive been collapsing while i walk to cry. i bang my head against fucking walls to hurt myself. The most horribe fucking thing happened. I cant even fucking talk to people. i dont know what to do im crying

I fucking found out, my friend online, who i thought was an incel like me. It turns out, hes had sex with 5 asian girls in college, and one of them was japanesee. Even though he says im better looking than him, he says
>youre just a weirdo, thats why
i fucking..
i cut off contact with him. i cut off contact with everyone.
It was my fucking number one goal in highschool, to get an asian girlfriend in college. AND I GOt REJECTED BY 10 FUCKING ASIAN girls.

I got fucking suspended from college, cause i threatened to go Elliot Rodger.
So my fucking friend, basically lived the life i strived for.
AND IM FUCKING 21 NOW, SO ITS TOO LATE

I missed out on getting asian pussy young.
I dont know
I lost my will to even complete school. cause whats the the fucking point. I missed out getting young asian pussy.
Before, I was studying for the LSAT, i wanted to get perfect score or 177, so i could become rich ass lawyer, get plastic surgery, and move to asia to find asian wife
BUT MY FRIEND, HE FUCKED 5 ASiAn GiRLS, and he says hes uglier than me and is only 5'0 and just said
>its all personality bro
I cut off contact

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO Yea Forums. I fucking crying so hard. i nothing brings me joy. I feel fucking raped.

hrlp meee.
i dont know who else to turn to.
ive cut off contact with all my friends.
Yea Forums is the only place i have left.

Attached: 5590602s.jpg (520x782, 54K)

>IVE LOST MY WILL TO FUCKING LIVE
>i dont know what to do Yea Forums. Ive been collapsing while i walk to cry. i bang my head against fucking walls to hurt myself.

i almost died from laughing lmao

Not to mention, im also failed artist. i tried to make it with art, but failed.
And my fucking friend who fucked asian girls, said i dont even try wiht art, and says fucking failure, and he s better than me

JUST
FUUUCK

Attached: 1544165279374.jpg (734x362, 122K)

you dont "try" art, you practice it

i got a fucking headache now from all the head banging
im a goddamn mess. i dont knwo what to do.

i couldnt even fucking sleep, because i keep tossing and turning over how much i fucked my life

Off the top of my head, I've slept with 5 Japanese, 5 Chinese, 2 Thai, 1 Mongolian, 1 Phillipina

All within a few years

And I'm probably missing some

AMA OP

uhh, dont base your life around pussy?

sounds like some bait but if somehow its true, youre fucking autistic and pathetic for basing your life around getting laid by asians

they can probably smell your desperation and fetishes from a mile away

Attached: 1557146612344.jpg (515x423, 61K)

im bad at pracicing.
i was getting close to making some stuff i thought would look professional, but i lost the point, because i feel like i have nothing to add to the art world.

im 21.
I missed out in getting asian pussy while young.
Whiel my fucking friend, fucking had 5, by 21.

I just dont know the point in fuckingliving man.
Whats the point in becoming rich?
Even if i get plastic surgery and become beautfiul whenim a rich ass lawyer.
Is there any point?

My friend, who claims is ugly, slept with so many, and he says its because im just a fucking weirdo autist whose shit at art. crying

Attached: Victorique.de.Blois.600.536696.jpg (600x600, 69K)

I had 8 by 21, so I don't know what to tell you.

There probably isn't a point for you.

is hard not to.
i used to base my life around art and watching anime.
But then, people told me japanese pussy is closests to 2d.
And i fucking ruined the escapism of manga, because i talked about with people.
i got fucking nothing left that brings me joy. .
its not bait. i wish it was. but i never been so much closer to ending it till now.
even when i try to fucking go celibate brief time in ollege, that led to fucking nothing.

Attached: 40558640_154959785429135_6281750291883886944_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>japanese is closest to 2D
are you retarded?

you sound like an autistic manchild. Get a hold of yourself nigger

Attached: 1554735935327.png (600x546, 398K)

why do i even fucking live....
i missed out,
I missed out, and i can never get it back

theres nothing in life, that brings me joy anymore. i got fucking nothing left.
i got nothing to live for

Attached: art-hoshino-kisora-vocaloid.jpg (1332x850, 270K)

anyone....
please help me.
i dont fucking.
i dont fucking want to keep living..

Attached: 1437267015393.png (1120x1080, 571K)

you are 21.. you are a greenhorn

make new friends. dont be weird.

21? try being 26 and a kissles virgin dude, dont be a bitch

Then kill yourself or force someone into killing you.

how do i cope, knowing i missed out so mcuh at 21?
I probably wont have sex with an asian girl till im fucking 28.

i just, dont know how to live with myself, knowing i miss out on something so many men, experienced with ease.
it hurts to fucking live

Attached: c475247261f5572255dc584cff152c9e.png (1440x1440, 564K)

dude, its just sex, get a grip

If you have a work. Save up for money. Move away, far away. And stop being a pussy and start to talk to people. You will get alot of friends thru drugs or going out on a night club

what makes you think, ill find asian love, by 26? ALso, WHATS THE POINT.
i missed out, big time.
i dont want to die
but at the same time, i cant feel fucking happiness anymore... everything is misery.

Attached: ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_493375-600x847-ikkitousen-sonsaku+hakufu-bachou+mouki-long+hair-tall+image-blue (600x847, 166K)

Imagine being this fagtarded

sex with an asian girl, is most pleasurable thing ever. my fucking friend i cut off, bragged about eating them out.
WHat the fuck did i ever fucking do with my life.
i cant even fucking move away from parents house, till im 28.
Im stuck in college, being rejected by girls left and right

what the fuck does going to a nightclub do? no one wants talk to a loner.

you got 5 fucking years to change yourself, retard

You might, you might not. Pussy is ultimately irrelevant my dude, and a specific race of pussy is an idiotic goal

To him, sex is to each their own. Maybe instead of being insecure and a faggot you go out and actually mingle with asian girls and be attractive to them. IE make money and treat them like a princess.

The way you're feeling and acting right now is off-putting to potential girlfriends. Fake it 'til you make it. It's not hard to get laid if you scrape the bottom of the barrel, but who wants that??

Look the Asian fetish is taking shit a bit far. Most people aren't really excited that the only reason you're interested in them is their race.

It sounds like your friend was being harsh, because being subtle wasn't working..

I'm paraphrasing, but " You job is not to find love, but seek in yourself the walls you have built against it".

Andrew Yang 2020
let him bring technology to save you and UBI so you can work and do what you want to and explore your reasons for living.
ANdrew Yang 2020 my friend, have hope, vr soon with a Yang Tech guy as our president and not some hillary biden trump boomer fuck who cant work emails.
Yang knows your are suffering, he sees you a politican sees your suffering and is working to help.
Hold on for us all friend, Yang needs you and the world will see and you will be saved.

Attached: SUPERMANYANG22.png (949x831, 1.3M)

lmao i feel much better now, thanks loser

you dont understand. ive been rejected by like 7 asian girls. most of them had bf's already. theres no fucking hope.
people say its looks
people say its personality
either way, i had nothing but shit luck

i fucking broke down, and had to get committed at a mental ward for a week.
i was looking forward to all of highschool, to finally get an asian gf in college. only to fail.
what fucking else is there even to fucking life? i got fucking nothing.
Ive been rejected by fucking 7/
Im only 21. i have no fucking job prospects. i do have a 100 k in crypto, and i have a rich dad. but that does fucking nothing
it doesnt cure my shit personality.
it doesnt cure my looks.
I dont even fucking care about finding asian gf now.

its just knwoing how much i fucking missed out compared to everyone.
Every fucking guy all had asian sex by 21.
Here i am on fucking Yea Forums

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.451705.jpg (700x990, 439K)

You will be immortal and fuck asians in vr.any asian any celebrity.
Andrew Yang will bring it.

Attached: 1553322059475.png (800x600, 716K)

look if you want something, you have to fight for it. Its not going to be given to you

it's time to an hero, user

>ive been rejected by like 7 asian girls. most of them had bf's already

Ever think those might be related somehow you tard?

Attached: 1557437819532.jpg (576x576, 80K)

keep trying nigger

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Just kill yourself.

No one cares about you.

if you're not strong enough to be okay with that, then you're not strong enough to keep living.

Attached: 1526322395092.jpg (406x356, 12K)

theres nothing to fight for.
i fucking missed out.
im 21, and never fuck an asian girl.
i cant fucking cope with living. every second, im reminded how i missed out. i didnt experience anything.
what the fuck do i have to live for.
every second is missery.
i bashed my head in the wall to fucking change, my brain chemistry.

i want it to end
im in hell

Attached: 0c3-1.png (600x522, 379K)

>rape

oh god more please.

I just hope its real - please be real. This is too good to be true.

just get a hobby or something honestly. Life isnt about pussy

i havent fucked an asian, i have a nice white submissive gal that loves me to the point of obsession ^^

this man is retarded

Attached: 1549305744476.jpg (624x474, 21K)

It's not uncommon to peak in your late 20s. If you want younger, a lot of women tend to date older men.

Seriously, chill your shit out, and go better your life. Learn a trade, finish your degree, build a larger network of friends, or get into fitness. Focus on the means, not the end.

You dont sound koke somebkdy that would even study for the LSAT in The first place, this is fake and OP has the imagination of an 11 year old or is an 11 year old

Attached: 62D7B5A6-CD06-40CC-91B4-1EB0B018FAC5.jpg (3264x2448, 757K)

Attached: 1475367619575.jpg (228x216, 11K)

this

i cant get rid of the feeling of missing out.
i feel like ive missed out so much.
and i cant get it back. while so many men, lived my dream life already

whats the point

Attached: pW98V.jpg (849x637, 172K)

Lmao dude relax. We all want to end this shitty game called life but life goes on. Even when your dead some lil faggot is going to stream fortnite. Just imagine the possabilties.

How bout asking said asian girl, hey bby, i know what i want and what I want is fuck.

Go be direct and ask her flat out "ey bby wan sum fuk."

Trust me, you've missed out on way more by focusing on women. Man up, and focus on yourself.

Women come and go, but you're stuck with yourself until you die.

i tried that with all the asian girls. was rejected by each one

Assuming this isnt a troll, faggots like you are the reason bullying is a good thing. You get rejected and laughed at for being weird? Well fuck, maybe you should stop whining, reflect a bit, figure out why you're weird, and fucking fix it.
You missed out on shit? Thats life. Im fucking 31, I've missed out on shit too, especially in my teen years, because i was a socially inept weird kid who didnt know how to approach girls. Hell, there were girls who approached me, but i was to dim to realize it at the time. But you know what, I got my shit in order, and made up for lost time. Now I have a beautiful wife and a great kid with another on the way. I wouldnt trade them for any of the shit i missed out on.

Get over your self pity bullshit, grab yourself by the balls, and pull yourself out of your self-dug pit of despair

you'll always miss out something, you cant do everything in life. What you can control is what you do in the future. Stop spazzing out

nothing you do will ever matter to anyone else, once you accpe that you have the choice between living and focussing your time and energy on things that make you depressed or you can try something new, with the possibility that it will change how you feel - if it doesn't change how you feel, you can go back to wasting your time being depressed.

>focussing all your time and energy trying to get an asian gf
>always depressed

>focus all your time and energy on something else
>possibly not depressed

is it worth trying?
yes.
will you?

Yea Forumsro, calm the fuck down. go find an asian massage joint if you're that desperate for some slant. you sound like a fucking creep. asian women hate being fetishized and are used to being hit on constantly. if you really want an asian girlfriend, try hanging around places that have things to do with asian culture. else, just get a FOB or go teach english somewhere.

Try being friends with an asian boy first, they will have sisters you can talk to - don't try to fuck them or date them, just get used to talking to them and understand their culture instead of relying on what you learn on the interweeb.

Are you white?

Lower your standards.

Shit bait faggot

im going to miss out, on much more..
what can i fucking do for the future...? im ugly an autistic.
all my other hobbies, are painful now.
i loved reading manga, but my friend who scored wiht the asian girls, read even more manga than me.
hes also better at art

and i
nothing brings me joyy....

its like
i wish i had my fucking memory erased. i wish i never talked to anyone. everything is reminder how i fucking missed out

white, with blonde hair.
my blonde hair... its the only thing i like about myself

If you kill yourself please livestream it

I see, you know what? Let's fund a trip to go to Japan and fuck some hoes. Like billable hoes.

Let's work and earn money until we have enough vacation money to eat well, fuck asian chicks well and enough money to have door charges in Japan's hot clubs, I assume that you are going for the 20-year old millennial gorl.

Once you and other willing guys make enough money, let's all get laid.

Make a gofundme page and invite us so we can contribute and once we have enough funds, we can all run to japan for sum fuk.

>IVE LOST MY WILL TO FUCKING LIVE

And yet here you are, shitposting, still alive.

KYS my dude

Attached: 1557174925693.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

>im going to miss out, on much more..
yes, you are...if you dont quit bitching like an autistic faggot.
Get over it, man up, and for the love of fuck, stop being such a weeaboo

I mean, i like to objectify women as much as the next guy, and im the last one to complain about fetishization and cultural appropriation and whatnot, but you take it to a retarded degree. You dont want an asian girlfriend, you want an asian fleshlight with an anime face. I know you may find this hard to believe, but asian girls are human like any other girl. They have their upsides, their downsides, and there are those with great personalities and those with shitty personalities.

I think your problem is that you make it blatantly obvious you're looking for a fucktoy. Now, theres two kinds of asian girls out there. Theres those that dont want to be used as a fuck toy, who are too busy building a successful life for themselves to be bothered with your asinine bullshit. And those that do want to be used as a fuck toy, who will always choose to be used by an attractive, charismatic, alpha male rather than whatever the fuck you are.

Now again, does this mean you cry in the fucking corner with your "woe is me" bullshit? No, it means use that fucking brain between your ears to look at yourself, look at the people around you, and figure out how to fix yourself

Rivers Cuomo said it best:
God damn you half Japanese girls.....do it to me every time.