Drink w me im lonely alcoholic

drink w me im lonely alcoholic

Attached: imdead.png (892x608, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FJt4y4fH938
youtube.com/watch?v=29MBGwzEhMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck it. I'll join you in a minute user. What u drinking?

I was just looking for an alcohol thread lol. Day drinking a 7 and 7

omfg someone actually replied :)
im drinking my first beer but i have shitloads more

where u from, and why u like to drink

Might aswell join the depressions thread

Attached: 1360284011920.jpg (750x600, 78K)

alcohol hate's me because he make me feel like shit every morning and every day but i still drink every 2 days

Check out this picture of that chick from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Attached: Very Young Audrey Hepburn.jpg (980x784, 132K)

It's pretty much like an abusive mistress

youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ
i guess so

Lmao and ruin my life with you? Nah I’m ok I enjoy not being a pathetic depressed faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJt4y4fH938
every1hates me because no1likes this shit only me. why do i have to like things like this

kys retard

Reminder: you’re going to wake up in the morning wanting to kill yourself. There is no tomorrow for you OP.

i know and i still wanna get fucked up because im too depressed to do something its not the first time im fucking my life big time.

i have everything already, cash,gf,friends and still wannadieeveryday

i hope sun explodes and we all die tomorrow
and then ur shitty meaningless life wont matter. everything doesnt matter ur shitty materialistic life or ur shitty spiritual higher being life fuck you all you all useless

we all gonna die whats the point

im gonna show how my life looks in a second

nvm

cheers bud
hennessey after a big exam
thank god this quarter is almost over

I will join you tomorrow, so I hope that some user will start thread tomorrow also, I'm sure as fuck that I will forget to open it

Attached: imdying help.jpg (726x546, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=29MBGwzEhMc

I don't drink, but maybe I should start. My life is shit. I find it hard to find anything worth while anymore...

I just made a beer and wine run. Should be set for the next few days

if u havent started probably drinking is not for you. you cant become alcoholic in a month or a year. i started drinking when i was 14 and loved the feeling of being drunk since then. now im 24.

im refreshing this so hard

I'm off the grog for a couple of days but back on it this Friday. I tend to drink 12/15 cans if I'm on it. I definitely drink to much.

I drink every sunday until i pass out about 2 bottles of vodka vor gin i feel empty pretty much all the time when i am sober only work keeps me frim drinking

you would be puking your guts out after 8 beers here. :)

Not going lie but it does make me feel rank most of the time, plus I get so bloated. As you guess I have a massive beer gut.

Plus I drink those 6% polish beers.

i drink lava

I don't wanna exist anymore guys. Think I'm bout to check out.

why humans are so fucking evil