How do I manipulate a girl into fucking me? Or giving me head, anything

How do I manipulate a girl into fucking me? Or giving me head, anything.

Attached: 4874d1fff6047d146da0a5d97ef59290.jpg (960x1280, 178K)

ask her

benis in bagina?

Get her to trust you over time by showering her in compliments and telling her that her SO isn’t treating her right. Hint that you could give her a beautiful life. Give her a sense of security around you and then mention in your relationship, you aren’t getting you needs assessed. Keep giving her compliments and pretend to be invested in her life and let her think she knows about your life. Make up some false life if you want. Once she trusts you, try to pull a move on her.

Friend zone incoming...

Well it’s worked on one girl that I’ve tried it on. She had a lot of daddy issues too. It helped.

I love how fucked up this website is.

If you have to ask on here, you already have lost.

Attached: 1454769610226.png (480x352, 146K)

This
You are so wrong

You came to the right place user.

Unfortunately the ability to "get with women" are not given to incels. GL tho

There is this crazy trick call “take her on a date”

Works pretty good for me

just be yourself bro

Bonus: i’ve started sending her love songs to her everyday to make a playlist with me. The songs usually are just mushy gushy bullshit but some have sexual themes. I’ll send her a morning text to wake up to too. The girl I’m about to fuck is married

Treat them like shit, she will fuck you to prove her worth

stalk them for a while then find ways to blackmail. girls like that shit. they act like they don't. but they do.

Move on youa re already not a sexual object to her

Attached: 254DAD54-CEE0-411E-A28D-1432F8B22E0F.gif (193x200, 25K)

Tell that to the nudes I got from her.

Proof nigger

Fuck off she’s on Yea Forums and idgaf if you don’t believe me.

This is so wildly our of touch Holy shit.

If you do this you will never get laid but you will get to watch other guys fuck her while she tells you about her problems.

you are absolutely bottom of the barrel

This.
I followed this fags advice and I remained a virgin and the girl I liked thought I was gay, introduced me to her bf and future sperm donor and hooked me up with one of her gay friends.

stop trying to get girls out of your league. It happens but not that often. Go for a nerdy shy type and be nice to her.

How was the friend in bed?

Either be super handsome or have a big wallet and lots of status objects.
Obviously doesn't apply to all women, but it'll get you best results.

Pretend that you consider her human and respect her thoughts and ideas and care about her emotions

This is true to an extent. You have to have controlled apathy towards her.

Solid advice Brah

> I hab pwoof
> no fug u , I wont show you pwoof
> I fug bitches all day every day i swear

date her, buy her gifts, the way normal people do it?

I don't know, I left, deleted her number, mails, photos and every record she existed in my life and obsessed over her for the next 5 years which ruined what remained of my life in a personal and professional level.
Now I'm a 40 year old virgin.
Just because I followed this fags advice.
I even bought her a laptop.

Just rent a prostitute, dont be a fag. love is love sex is sex.

Lol you don't manipulate, they just give it to you if you like each other.

You become successful and confident and women flock to you willing to jump on your dick and get impregnated by you.
You then choose the best woman, virgin, pure, young and cute.

Be a dick, tell her you love her even when you don't etc.

Women in a relationship: it's always shit, treat her nice for a while then stop suddenly she will come to you wanting more.
Single women: will sleep with who they want. You just have to be the fun one to be around.

Or get either drunk. That works.

Sources: I've fucked over 60 women, some married, some single, some lesbians. Just have to know what they want then it's a game.

Up up down down left right a b a.

>How do I manipulate a girl into fucking me?

Attached: 4Chan_classic.jpg (500x400, 41K)